Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she had the earrings on when she did that phase of filming herself in the Bentleaaaay over Xmas.
Never been seen since.

I need to vent... please bear with me.

Many of you may recall that I've mentioned a few times that my 29 year-old stepdaughter worships the ground Loona walks upon (which is how I found my self on Tattle Life in the first place last year). Anyway, it is her birthday next week, and she has just done an Instagram story in which she is actually saying out loud that she she is busy compiling "a list of things that people can buy me for my birthday that I don't already have".

I am dying a little inside. Is this the effect Lorna has on people? That it's OK to publicly announce that you're making a list of things that you think people should buy you for your birthday? I feel dirty and ashamed, and she's not even my daughter :(

Venting complete. Thanks for listening. On another note, I have this vision of Loona right now, lounging about on their terrace with a Diet Coke, whilst John is down at Reception, frantically trying to convince them to tie balloons around the pool and have flowers delivered with her photo imprinted on the petals. :ROFLMAO:
I empathise! Who is the list for? Random strangers?

Reactions: 5
Yeah she had the earrings on when she did that phase of filming herself in the Bentleaaaay over Xmas.
Never been seen since.

I empathise! Who is the list for? Random strangers?
Presumably any actual real friends (not bots) that follow her on Instagram. I don't think I could ever bring myself to be so presumptious as to tell people what they should buy me, especially if they hadn't even asked first. Cringe level is maxed out.

Here's the tacky Chanel earrings Lorna wore last year at Christmas. She wore them in the flat and once in the Bentley, and never again. Look at how heavily filtered her face was!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What does John do for work other then limp after Lorna like a head?
Hes on ‘sabatical’ (aka forcibly retired) which isnt that suprising as men his age would have had a good final salary pension (the type gen x/millenials can only dream of)

He did work for HSBC pensions as a head of dept but after a deep dive a few monthy ago theres no mention of him on their website nor anywhere on the internet since 2007. HSBC stopped providing their own pensions a few years back so pretty sure that dept doesn’t exist anymore. His LinkedIn page is very out of date too. Everything they say is a lie so nothing shown by Loorna about him is true. She trying to launch him I think as a ‘Mr Luxe/JP Luxe’ brand which is hilarious particularly as neither of them have any marketing ability.

To be fair to our favourite p/t Gary Glitter/Cartier gift box impersonator did seem to have a quite good career in domestic banking (to to be confused with investment banking which Loona has always liked to allude to) pretty much working his way up at HSBC. He hasnt left her side in over a year and has taken numerous government non-advised trips so defo doesnt seen to be working… I would also imagine he takes a ‘wage’ via her business as a photograher/assistant as well as charging certain servces to ITS. The fact he had his camera upside down in the Breaking Fashion is neither here or there 😆

Also its important to note his been working his entire life and doesn’t own a property, nor a new car and never had children to pay for so wasnt a traditional big earner/Mr Big type again as she sometimes like to allude to.

ALSO - this post will make them furious so mark your Marbs bingo card for a reference to him doing a zoom meeting, or work call very soon (all of which is BS)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bingo bingo bingo it’s all there, so predictable it’s painful

why do they love balloons so much, kids yes, 2 adults 😂😂

• Haha
The face of greed. She's like a child.

And, as a professional baker, can I just say that the pastry chef didn't put a whole lot of effort into piping the words on the board :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks like it was done at the very last minute under duress.

(I also don't understand why "Victoria sponge is my favourite" and yet she's sitting there with a chocolate brownie with candles stuck in it?)

Screenshot_20210804-110027_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Bingo bingo bingo it’s all there, so predictable it’s painful

why do they love balloons so much, kids yes, 2 adults 😂😂
its like being in Groundhodg day. And tagging his weird private IG - its so cringe 😆

Instead of Instagram tagging him why not spend the day out together, holding hands, being in love and making memories.

oh yes I forgot - you dont love anyone but yourself 😕

And, as a professional baker, can I just say that the pastry chef didn't put a whole lot of effort into piping the words on the board :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Looks like it was done at the very last minute under duress.

View attachment 695765
John did it - his tears meant he couldnt pipe properly

• Haha
Reactions: 18

(I also don't understand why "Victoria sponge is my favourite" and yet she's sitting there with a chocolate brownie with candles stuck in it?)

View attachment 695765
Hmm gluten and dairy free Victoria Sandwich ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Presumably any actual real friends (not bots) that follow her on Instagram. I don't think I could ever bring myself to be so presumptious as to tell people what they should buy me, especially if they hadn't even asked first. Cringe level is maxed out.

Here's the tacky Chanel earrings Lorna wore last year at Christmas. She wore them in the flat and once in the Bentley, and never again. Look at how heavily filtered her face was!
When the filter game was strong!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like we were right !! Honestly what an overload of brash gifts … bet that’s an eternity diamond ring !
I do believe it is a piece of geeen glass surrounded by cubic zirconia 🤮 her face just before and as she is blowing out the candles 🤮🤮🤮 I imagine she will be mad that the ring was in an unbranded box!
Am I right in saying it’s only +1hr ahead in Marbs but that WA was open already and that cake sitting outside in the heat….gadz a fukk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.