Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To genuinely spend at the rate he’s spending he would have to be a millionaire and I really don’t get millionaire vibes from them

surely no millionaire would drive an old banger
No but he'd bang an ol' slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
im new to lorna but how does she look old and young at the same time? she looks like shes either 25 or 45

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing like Lorna on a triple threat birthday /anniversary/ launch to tie up a thread in super quick time. Impressive!

(I think this is only comparable to lunacy that was the Eiffel Tower drama)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That ring is one of the most HIDEOUS things I have ever laid eyes on (yes it is worse than seeing looney and OAP playing footsie)…. why is it so bleeping big! Looks like costume jewellery. I love an emerald but that ring is ever so ugly!! They are officially the tackiest couple ever

Reactions: 12
We have actually only had the anniversary present from John. There really is more to come isn’t there 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey- first time poster on this page- came across it by chance. I’ve only followed her a few months- it was on the back of a giveaway. I’d never even heard from her as don’t buy from ITS. The wiki was rather eye opening!!

I thought it would have just been me who thought her style was a bit carbon copy and cheap while trying to live a high life on the credit card!

I’ll never look at her stories in the same way again 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing like Lorna on a triple threat birthday /anniversary/ launch to tie up a thread in super quick time. Impressive!

(I think this is only comparable to lunacy that was the Eiffel Tower drama)
Yes, can you all slow the duck down, please! In the last thread it took 17 days to get to comment #467. In this thread it has taken all of 5 days to get to #467. We've not had all the birthday gifts yet, we've not had her anguish before the launch, we've not yet had the Luxettes with their hideous PR samples, we've not had a GRWM from the plush hotel suite yet........... 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good Afternoon Lovelies! So late to the partaaay today. No internet connection this morn then couldn't get Tattle.😱 Felt like I was cursed. Today of all days......thought I was going to miss out on the Loons & Lurch Loonacy Show.🤪 Well it's all been so predictable, hasn't it? The obviously hastily-contrived "breakfast table". I mean, give over, all that food sitting there for Lord knows how long in the heat, just to get it ready for shooting for the 'Gram. It's enough to make your Victoria Sponge sink, it certainly made my stomach turn over. That, and the opening bars to "How Deep Is Your Love". I didn't know whether to hurl or howl. Thankfully, only the latter (so far). The Emerald and the subsequent "story" accompanying it. Bahahaha. Thinks its provenance is about as old as her script. Tbh, emerald is my birthstone and I, too, have an emerald & diamond sparkler (not a brag) - was a gift from (then) husband. I dashed off 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ to get it out and pop it on, just to reassure myself that it didn't feel "luxe" when I put it on. What a dirty word - Luxe, I mean, not husband.😂 I felt myself physically cringe at the announcement of the arrival of the WA. The hotel staff must be having the biggest laugh. Pity we can't reach out to them. Anyway, I'm eagerly anticipating the unboxing of the necklace. Wonder whether it's going to be as tacky & tasteless as the CHA NEL earrings.🤣 Notice John hasn't been given an anniversary gift yet. Quelle surprise. This thread is certainly burning up......don't think it's been this hot since Paris (and a big thanks to all the newbies joining in👏). @RaspberryCheesecake you'll need to be sharpening your pencil again VERY soon ☺........another epic is not far over the horizon, girl. Laters, all.🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
FFS it’s my bday today and I’ll be lucky if I get a cake 😂
A Very Happy Birthday to you @D2them 🎂🥳🎉🍾 and Welcome to the thread. I am sure that any gifts you receive will be given with a genuine sentiment; unlike certain fake others where it's all a sham for the 'Gram. Enjoy your special day.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey @Jasmine. ☺ Glad you've popped on for a bit of Marbs Madness. What d'ya make of it so far?😘 I'm sure you've got that "Glad I got away" feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey @Jasmine. ☺ Glad you've popped on for a bit of Marbs Madness. What d'ya make of it so far?😘 I'm sure you've got that "Glad I got away" feeling.
Yes. I do have that feeling. But you tits are so witty and hilarious...I can't help myself but stay for you guys! Lol!
John loves a magazine lifestyle. An image to portray to others. I tried to help him in the past but he doesn't like a realistic down to earth life. They enable each other and he thinks so low of himself that he's happy to be whipping boy. Mind you...if you're happy to be a whipping boy whilst people around you laugh...and it doesn't bother you. Then that takes strength right?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.