Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video she’s just posted is easily the worst and laziest version of that trend.
Is it me or does she start the outfit changes way too soon in the song?
And then just waddles like a stupid duck.
I mean if you compare it to Laura Blair’s or Lydia’s
For someone who has more followers than both it really is a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG …
The Ol Mahogany Raisin actually says …..
the dress looks wonderful 😂😂😂😂
I’m Fukkin speechless !!😱
Couple Goals … really ???
Who wants a partner that Fukkin lies to you ???
Ooh hang on there .. maybe he’s getting his own back or he really does have glaucoma ? Cos that dress is Fukkin shite !!!
glaucoma 🤣🤣🤣 I am deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video she’s just posted is easily the worst and laziest version of that trend.
Yeah, I feel like every time she tries to be young and hip and do one of those Instagram/TikTok trends it just ends up making her look old and it's embarrassing to be quite honest because she doesn't get the point. It's like my grandma trying to do a TikTok dance. And I'm not that much younger than Lorna but....somewhere she just lost it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Vegas
I’ve just gone down a hole on her blog. She looks so much better then. Her hair is a million times better. The shots, her outfits. What happened? Sold out to ITS?
haha I have just done the same and my my has she gone down hill since then! Although I am sure these are filtered to death, one of them looks like a pic of Kate Middleton

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fukk me their reels .. The Raisin needs to stick to banking .. he’s way out of his league !!! ‘You can’t take pics of your wife photoshop them to an inch of there life post them and think that’s enough’ .. when the ‘young uns’ are winning the internet .with these great reels .😂.
Who remembers when she boasted about a videographer she had hired to follow them .. I’m sure it was Paris … she was so proud of the fact … the video was horrendous / she thought that but it was real life Stumpy McDumpy .. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the staff in this hotel can’t stand them. The cheek of them asking them to order in French rose when Spain has excellent rose wine, I’ve lived in Spain and you rarely see wine from out of Spain on the menu as they are very proud of what they produce so there’s no need.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
OMG …
The Ol Mahogany Raisin actually says …..
the dress looks wonderful 😂😂😂😂
I’m Fukkin speechless !!😱
Couple Goals … really ???
Who wants a partner that Fukkin lies to you ???
Ooh hang on there .. maybe he’s getting his own back or he really does have glaucoma ? Cos that dress is Fukkin shite !!!
If you sat down in that dress, your tits would be out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laughed hard at all this. This hotel/holiday is hardly luxe us it. I’ve been to better hotels on a package holiday 😂😂. No free upgrade. No terrace with a view breakfast. No breakfast to the room. No flowers/booze on arrival. Let alone a hand written welcome note!
No special treatment. I bet she’s dying inside. The look over her shoulder at the classy looking woman and child 😂😂. I’ll have this months salary that they won’t be returning to this hotel. Breakfast is an all inclusive buffet. Hence them staying at the hotel for dinners. Old leather face is looking more leathery with every ray of sun. I’m loving this thread 😂😂😂
I think the hotel looks lovely including the breakfast. There’s an additional menu to order from as well as in-room dining. But they’ve probably been asked to pay extra for in-room dining GOD FORBID! That’s why she’s pissed off, shes not getting her usual freebies and photo of her face on cake even after she posted the creepy throwback photo of the old man there 9 years ago with the hotel tag.

Just a reality check

There’s no mirror what a twit 😂😂😂
That dress is horrific. Why all these low cut situations on the pecs??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve come to say the same about the reel.. the whole point of that is to change clothes on the big old beat… honestly my ten year old can manage it!
it’s so slovenly and badly done. But…i do believe I predicted the giveaway yesterday!

For the newbies, this is all to garner additional traffic before the launch so that she gets more sales. Also posting it today so more people will be around to view her birthday indulgence tommorow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the hotel looks lovely including the breakfast. There’s an additional menu to order from as well as in-room dining. But they’ve probably been asked to pay extra for in-room dining GOD FORBID! That’s why she’s pissed off, shes not getting her usual freebies and photo of her face on cake even after she posted the creepy throwback photo of the old man there 9 years ago with the hotel tag.

That dress is horrific. Why all these low cut situations on the pecs??!
Totally agree: The hotel looks lush, but I think she is accustomed to being fawned over and getting freebies and little special touches when she stays in her "regular" hotels. In this hotel in Spain, they are probably just treating her like a regular customer. That's not to say the service isn't second to none, because I'm sure it is, but she'll want more than just excellent service. She'll want recognition and bowing and scraping. It made me laugh in this morning's stories when she walked with the camera out onto the room terrace, and there was a mug of coffee on the table, which had obviously been made using the in-room coffee machine. Are they so tight that they don't even want to order nice room-service coffee if it's not free?

Reactions: 9
Are they so tight that they don't even want to order nice room-service coffee if it's not free?
Facts are facts unless it’s a new handbag for baby pwincess to swing off of her arm while she tip toes around they are tight as arse holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't had much chance to comment today, but that video this morning where she swung her head round to glare at the lady with the lovely little girl......Think she must have been wondering how they dared to enter her "space". She thinks she's some superior sleb; usually at the places she stays, the management are falling over themselves to accommodate her every wish and she has lots of space to herself. Think she's experiencing a forced reality check.
The other thing I found particularly unedifying was watching the unboxing of the Cartier gift. Grubby, grabby hands that couldn't wait to open it up; no care taken as if she were relishing & appreciating being presented with an obviously special gift. Just totally repugnant.
Speaking of Cartier, is combining a grubby, badly perma-tanned exposed chest with Cartier a thing these days? Just wondered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So no WA but the basic witch has Miraval, in Spain, I mean as someone else said there is really good Spanish wine, she's plain basic not Luxe. Embarrassing chavs Brit abroad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been comparing likes for those with less followers and as you can see there’s no comparison! I don’t think I’ve ever seen Loona get more than 24k likes and that’s only ever for a give away! Her time is up…
The problem they have is not taking any advice they think they know best and not hiring proper professional staff to get quality photos

So we’re left with Readers Wives amateurs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just noticed she’s got a white BV pouch tonight. So she’s got a pouch and a jodie both in white with her? Because that’s necessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.