Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love a resident of HH to join this thread. Imagine, it would add a whole new dimension to the thread.......At Home With The FoKers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she has cheated on him twice?! If he has that much money - why hasn’t he just found a new sugar baby?! Let’s be honest, she’s not a looker and she doesn’t even have a nice personality!

These shoes 😭😭😭😭
She actually looks like she should be in panto as Cinderella’s ugly sister trying to stuff her trotters into the tiny shoes 😂😂
Surely they are uncomfortable to walk in?!?!
View attachment 694482
@straighttothecomments
Apparently…
She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

It also recently came to light that she cheated on him again in 2019. We got this information via a fellow influencer who has spent time on one of the threads, but wouldn’t tell us much else.

She’s also said many times that her love language is being bought stuff. They don’t have anything like a normal relationship, no real friends, ( she has influencer mates) barely any family, it’s very strange. He follows her everywhere. We called him the “predatory pourer” as he just lurks around.

Truffle pig :ROFLMAO:

Yeah first bracelet for shagging someone else, who she been shagging to get this one?
Suspect there’s more chance of her shagging Fwisby or a TIT than old Whipping Boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Fukkin 72 takes and this is the best one 😂😂😂😂. Will he get his Todger touched tonight for a cartier bracelet ???

Didn’t someone say that he bought her the 1st one after her affair ?
Omg what affair??? Could someone enlighten me about this topic pretty please? 😬😂

Never mind guys just read the last bits of the thread lol - you are the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we know if she reads these threads? I feel like she has the sort of personality to trawl over every single comment about her. Wouldn’t even surprise me if she had an account on here and commented about herself, just to give as much attention on herself as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Laughed hard at all this. This hotel/holiday is hardly luxe us it. I’ve been to better hotels on a package holiday 😂😂. No free upgrade. No terrace with a view breakfast. No breakfast to the room. No flowers/booze on arrival. Let alone a hand written welcome note!
No special treatment. I bet she’s dying inside. The look over her shoulder at the classy looking woman and child 😂😂. I’ll have this months salary that they won’t be returning to this hotel. Breakfast is an all inclusive buffet. Hence them staying at the hotel for dinners. Old leather face is looking more leathery with every ray of sun. I’m loving this thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we know if she reads these threads? I feel like she has the sort of personality to trawl over every single comment about her. Wouldn’t even surprise me if she had an account on here and commented about herself, just to give as much attention on herself as possible.
I’m about 99.9% sure she does, she seems to react to certain posts on this thread as well (or maybe we’re all imagining things but I highly doubt that…)

also…is it just me or is she desperately trying to show us her nether regions?
41514D4F-1686-4232-8084-589B37D48925.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too much of a coincidence for her not to read here. Although she may get her slave man, ohhh I mean husband to read here for her as he does everything else for the classless princess. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Allow us to introduce you to the much-coveted "Suspicious List". It's considered a badge of honour to have been on the Suspicious List. 😁 😁
And yes, she reads here. She channels us frequently in her posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So she has cheated on him twice?! If he has that much money - why hasn’t he just found a new sugar baby?! Let’s be honest, she’s not a looker and she doesn’t even have a nice personality!

These shoes 😭😭😭😭
She actually looks like she should be in panto as Cinderella’s ugly sister trying to stuff her trotters into the tiny shoes 😂😂
Surely they are uncomfortable to walk in?!?!
View attachment 694482
Nice tan fail , thought she was in the spa today !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m about 99.9% sure she does, she seems to react to certain posts on this thread as well (or maybe we’re all imagining things but I highly doubt that…)

also…is it just me or is she desperately trying to show us her nether regions?
View attachment 694566
In answer to your question about showing us her nether regions, look at the song title 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reads here, the fact she made her twitter private and went from 10k followers to 5k by blocking half of them after a Instagram account was set up to show her true side. She went blocking bonkers, for around a month anyone following this Insta account she blocked on her account and randoms as well, she went more mental than she is now. They were posting on here on why they were doing it, some grudge with Yawna as their niece who became all consumed with anything Yawna to the point of seriously affecting her mental health.

One highlight was Adam sending a DM to this account threatening them with "people in high places" seriously it was hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
100% she or he reads on here and I bet they’ve got an account and even interact . They definitely think they’re funny giving TL a nod in their crappy stories How Fukkin weird must the rest of the Fawnas think they are !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% she or he reads on here and I bet they’ve got an account and even interact . They definitely think they’re funny giving TL a nod in their crappy stories How Fukkin weird must the rest of the Fawnas think they are !!
@Gurt Lush, take note next time we discuss something on here: If one of us mentions that we've not seen her using her hair products recently, she will display them in her stories the next day. Yesterday I mentioned we hadn't seen a breakfast photo yet, so this morning she posted a breakfast photo. If one of us mentions that we haven't seen her wear XXX jewellery lately, she will flash it around very prominently in the next day's stories. If we start discussing one of her handbags, it will appear the next day. She thinks she's being subtle about it, but it's blindingly obvious. Pay close attention, and you'll soon notice it too! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm really laughing now about the time she put all the SATC clips mentioning my 'character name' on her stories - I was chuckling for days at the sheer insanity of it all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.