Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are Love bracelets with 4 diamonds (just below 10k GBP and juste above 10k EUR) and with ten diamonds at just below 15k GBP and just above 15k EUR (and then the full pavé on a whole different league, I remember one lady on this thread being the lucky owner of one). To me it looks like she now got the 4 diamonds one in rose gold. My guess is her “plain” one might be in pink gold also.

Reactions: 8
Has that Fukkin wonky hair band replaced the big Ol flat pack chanels ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's clearly almost at the end of the In the style thing, where does she go from here, no high end company will work with her now, tainted by the association with the fire hazard tat. Is there any company worse than in the style? Tbh I'd be worried, I wouldn't encourage my grandpa to spend on silly stuff.

• Haha
Really Luxe! Fake tan fail

Also how do you post this photo so obviously photo shopped and then a video of your true self looking nothing like your previous photo? She is getting so slack and lazy. I wonder if she has the hump with him and that’s why she’s shooting her own reels🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Who ever said Truffle Pig couldn’t have said it better .... snuffling for truffles the absolute mess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's clearly almost at the end of the In the style thing, where does she go from here, no high end company will work with her now, tainted by the association with the fire hazard tat. Is there any company worse than in the style? Tbh I'd be worried, I wouldn't encourage my grandpa to spend on silly stuff.
She says she’s got an A/W ITS collection dump coming … yawnnnnnn

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Truffle pig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did actually snort out my drink at that! It's such an accurate description of her!

re the affairs for the newbies if you can be arsed to go through her old blog you'll see her off in Vegas and LA all without OM, she was with some guy and a girl a lot, there were big hints she likes women too. Then he took her off to Cartier and he's been a permanent feature since.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had so many comments to add after watching today’s stories but you ladies beat me to it!! Someone get that girl some help! (And give her a good scrub, bra, shoes, style!) so not luxe and with elbows like that!! Omg 😱 has someone lost a leg too? Peg leg!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG …
The Ol Mahogany Raisin actually says …..
the dress looks wonderful 😂😂😂😂
I’m Fukkin speechless !!😱
Couple Goals … really ???
Who wants a partner that Fukkin lies to you ???
Ooh hang on there .. maybe he’s getting his own back or he really does have glaucoma ? Cos that dress is Fukkin shite !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Someone mentioned that other scrote being in Ibiza ..Lydia Millen, now as much as I can’t stand her either (total phony) I have to say she makes the loonettes look like bleeping Wayne & Waynetta Slob 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It actually looks like she has taped her boobs to the side and tucked them under her armpits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just gone down a hole on her blog. She looks so much better then. Her hair is a million times better. The shots, her outfits. What happened? Sold out to ITS?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she already have a bracelet that looks identical to that?! Also anyone else notice how quick she opened it, like a greedy truffle pig
Greedy truffle pig 😂😂

Are those age spots on her hands? At 39? And the feeeeeeet 🤢 Please, someone, burn those shoes!

If I’d opened a gift like that, I would have been so happy, taking it out of the box and looking at it. She shows no emotion. Ungrateful cow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.