Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting jawline line... thats not from sunlight looks like a filter projection of a tight jaw...
..and that eye make up zoomed in..crap.
She really needs to shave her facial hair ( everyone’s Dermaplaining ( think that’s what you call it ?) these days and they are only a few quid !

Reactions: 6
She really needs to shave her facial hair ( everyone’s Dermaplaining ( think that’s what you call it ?) these days and they are only a few quid !
The facial hair is due to the minoxidil she’s using for hair loss. It’s a common side effect

Reactions: 4
The facial hair is due to the minoxidil she’s using for hair loss. It’s a common side effect
Why does everyone think that peach fuzz is so unusual and therefore has to be down to something? I've had peach fuzz on my face since I was a little girl, and I've never been anorexic, never taken monoxidil, never been on drugs, etc. etc. I was just born that way -- perhaps Lorna was too. I've tried getting rid of it and no matter what I do it just aggravates my skin, and by the time my skin heals, the hair has grown back. So I've learned to live with it, and luckily it is pretty translucent (I have very fair skin), so you only really notice it in bright light. Perhaps Lorna leaves hers alone because it doesn't bother her, or because she's had similar reactions to me when trying to de-fuzz the cheeks and jaw. Sorry to sound grumpy, but it's really not that unusual.

Reactions: 20
Why does everyone think that peach fuzz is so unusual and therefore has to be down to something? I've had peach fuzz on my face since I was a little girl, and I've never been anorexic, never taken monoxidil, never been on drugs, etc. etc. I was just born that way -- perhaps Lorna was too. I've tried getting rid of it and no matter what I do it just aggravates my skin, and by the time my skin heals, the hair has grown back. So I've learned to live with it, and luckily it is pretty translucent (I have very fair skin), so you only really notice it in bright light. Perhaps Lorna leaves hers alone because it doesn't bother her, or because she's had similar reactions to me when trying to de-fuzz the cheeks and jaw. Sorry to sound grumpy, but it's really not that unusual.
I'm really fair too and have some peach fuzz and it wasn't until I had my eyebrows threaded and the lady suggested I needed my whole face doing I hadnt thought anything of it! I'm now paranoid I have a hairy face!

I'm really fair too and have some peach fuzz and it wasn't until I had my eyebrows threaded and the lady suggested I needed my whole face doing I hadnt thought anything of it! I'm now paranoid I have a hairy face!
Yes, I think the first time I properly noticed mine was in my late twenties. Up until then I just thought everyone had a fuzzy face! I was paranoid about it for a while (and also got offered the supplementary 'would you like your face threaded?' when having eyebrows done...), but I honestly never even notice it most of the time. I strongly suspect Lorna doesn't notice hers either. Her dark moustache, however, is inexcusable... 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve been on it and that’s what it looks like. It just goes hand-in-hand with the treatment which further suggests that it is this product that is causing her hair regrowth not the PK scam that she claims and was paid for. That’s why I mention it. Otherwise, I really couldn’t give a duck how hairy or not her face is.

Yes, I think the first time I properly noticed mine was in my late twenties. Up until then I just thought everyone had a fuzzy face! I was paranoid about it for a while (and also got offered the supplementary 'would you like your face threaded?' when having eyebrows done...), but I honestly never even notice it most of the time. I strongly suspect Lorna doesn't notice hers either. Her dark moustache, however, is inexcusable... 🙄
Oh the tash needs to go! 😂

I have it too, and I also don't get rid of it as it's so fine and light. I don't wear foundation these days either since giving up a corporate role and working from home so no need to. I also think its a bit of a daft thing to get worked up about vs all the rest of the weird tit she does/says

I’ve got my grammar police head on this evening!! Lorna, it’s “their!” English degree, what English degree!!

also am I right in saying the charity sale raised £20000? £2 per ticket, 10000 tickets??? I also assume the Wonder Woman drawing is by her brother in law. That’s a lot of money! Impressive!!

Attachments

Agree the tash is inexcusable but I don’t even notice the peach fuzz until someone else mentions it to be honest and I’m pretty sure she had it before she was using PK. My personal thoughts have always been that it may have been down to having an ED although she’s not underweight now or something like polycistic ovaries which could also be a reason for no babies. But as @RaspberryCheesecake has said she’s maybe just always had it.

Peach fuzz wouldn’t be so noticeable if she blended primer, concealer, hilghlighter , foundations, etc i. Etc etcettterrarrrr. In other words shoddily applied make up is the error here TITS .hmmm then add a filter or 2 then as Ol Yawna likes to say .... VOILA peach fuzz

😂😂😂. Claim you’re Tattle Life fame TIT . 👍😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Peach fuzz wouldn’t be so noticeable if she blended primer, concealer, hilghlighter , foundations, etc i. Etc etcettterrarrrr. In other words shoddily applied make up is the error here TITS .hmmm then add a filter or 2 then as Ol Yawna likes to say .... VOILA peach fuzz

😂😂😂. Claim you’re Tattle Life fame TIT . 👍😂😂
Ooo I made that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So everyone was meant to buy 1 ticket per order but loads of people have bought multiple tickets per order so she’s got to find a way next week to get them their extra tickets... but promises there’s 10,000 tickets going into the raffle. How does she work that one out 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t know why she didn’t just apply an order limit? What a cock up

Reactions: 5
I was just in cult beauty and noticed her Spotlight dental shizzle is all on there now?!!
That helps with her commission. 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.