Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her 5th drop of the year? Unisex, we gonna see the Raisin in these canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just add chunky fake gold chain, bro ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So everyone was meant to buy 1 ticket per order but loads of people have bought multiple tickets per order so sheโ€™s got to find a way next week to get them their extra tickets... but promises thereโ€™s 10,000 tickets going into the raffle. How does she work that one out ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

I donโ€™t know why she didnโ€™t just apply an order limit? What a cock up
I donโ€™t understand why she canโ€™t just put the same raffle number in say 5 times for the people who bought 5 tickets in one go? Rather than going on about having to find a way to add extra numbers... maybe Iโ€™m missing something ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t understand why she canโ€™t just put the same raffle number in say 5 times for the people who bought 5 tickets in one go? Rather than going on about having to find a way to add extra numbers... maybe Iโ€™m missing something ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah exactly - John- if youโ€™re reading love, if someone bought 5 tickets on one order, just apply the original order number to those 5 tickets. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Yeah exactly - John- if youโ€™re reading love, if someone bought 5 tickets on one order, just apply the original order number to those 5 tickets. ๐Ÿ™„
You would have thought he would have a good grasp on probability, considering heโ€™s a high flying banker and all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another giveaway and John in a โ€œ Scandi-neutralโ€ tracksuit...

Think this could well be the lockdown high we all need.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another giveaway and John in a โ€œ Scandi-neutralโ€ tracksuit...

Think this could well be the lockdown high we all need.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Her spirits are definitely lifted... ๐Ÿค‘
Wonder what colour trackie suit heโ€™ll choose to pop to Tesco in the Bentley in ? OMG hope heโ€™s got trainers and doesnโ€™t wear his one pair of shoes with it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww bless her sheโ€™s discovered cremant 5 years after everyone else, good god her #content is plumbing new depths of tragique

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You would have thought he would have a good grasp on probability, considering heโ€™s a high flying banker and all ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t think he has a good grasp on much considering who heโ€™s married to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is going to be tragic, thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s got the fake flouff chairs, scene setting for a ABBA scandi, skiing, Chanel photo opp. Both in scratchy cream joggers, bobble hats, oversized tatty scarves, big socks and sunglasses indoors

Tits itโ€™s gonna be coming our ways prepare yourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is going to be tragic, thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s got the fake flouff chairs, scene setting for a ABBA scandi, skiing, Chanel photo opp. Both in scratchy cream joggers, bobble hats, oversized tatty scarves, big socks and sunglasses indoors

Tits itโ€™s gonna be coming our ways prepare yourselves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s gonna be apres MEMEMEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I for one am counting down the minutes until we are treated to OM in his gender fluid โ€˜luxe sweat pantsโ€™ (available for under a tenner at your nearest Decathlon)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can it be so worth it for her to spank so much on give aways? So now giving away a Dior saddle bag?

I know itโ€™s all about her feeding the ego, and being perceived as such a fabulous person. But the giveaway is scheduled for after the charity thing... and just before the tracksuit launch. Itโ€™s all positioned for maximum gain for her.
Stats TIT- Has she drppped loads?

( re photo , why is she in a lift, and what the duck does she look like !) ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.