Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With as much time as she has, how are so many pictures reposts? Can’t she be bothered to offer some new content to her slavish followers?

Reactions: 8
Course you are you spoilt little brat
He looks so old in this. Something I find strange about their couple image (well- it’s too late for her to have any choice obv) is that the brand: image she’s aiming for would really work better with a young decent looking wealthy husband. She’s got, with the greatest of respect, a completely ordinary bloke who is much much older than her.
Mind you, she’s a bit of a mess emotionally and practically so I’m sure she’d struggle to maintain a relationship with someone a bit more ummm.. desirable

she just got yet another chanel, what More does she want? 🙄
ANOTHER Chanel! It’s usually the people who are least in love that feel they have to make a big show of valentines.

(I said usually before anyone comes for me x)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would be fkn mortified to show off all 3 of those Chanel bags the way she does in the current circumstances. I mean obviously they are gorgeous and I would love to have them but FS Lorna read the room 🙄 so fkn ostentatious

Reactions: 7
They must be the laughing stock of Horsham and London. Come to think of it anywhere and everywhere they go!

Reactions: 6
Do we know where she worked customer service? Wonder why she left if it had such a positive impact on her as she claims.I think these posts are just driven by the judgement of her not working tbh.

it’s funny to me she’s never earned more than an average salary (no disrespect to anyone, I’ve done CS too), yet acts so entitled to Luxe lifestyle.

Also, I don’t want to say too much but jobs are still currently at risk at HSBC. https://www.efinancialcareers.co.uk/news/2020/10/hsbc-cost-cutting Those two should be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do we know where she worked customer service? Wonder why she left if it had such a positive impact on her as she claims.I think these posts are just driven by the judgement of her not working tbh.

it’s funny to me she’s never earned more than an average salary (no disrespect to anyone, I’ve done CS too), yet acts so entitled to Luxe lifestyle.

Also, I don’t want to say too much but jobs are still currently at risk at HSBC. https://www.efinancialcareers.co.uk/news/2020/10/hsbc-cost-cutting Those two should be careful.
She worked at Rockett St George after VA, tbh I don’t even remember what she did there.

Like @AllAboutTheMayhem said I don’t know why someone would speak so incessantly about a job they had so long ago. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I used to work in retail a few years back I don’t talk about it, unless I meet a new colleague who asks where I worked before which is rare.

She speaks about her decade old jobs that much I just skip the stories now. Honestly they are literally all she has. She clearly loves to clutch onto the past, maybe she was happier then. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She just lies and lies on various occasions and on podcasts she said she left Virgin because of her ED, pretty sure she moaned as they put her on front desk at the airport and she didn't deem it glamorous enough so she left by mural agreement. She then had time off before doing social/customer stuff at Rocket St George but I think she was there for a year max!

I was just about to take a screenshot of her latest pic and say I can’t believe it only had 13k likes.. but she’s deleted it within the last half hour.

It must be so clear to brands that it’s all fake? You have girls like Elle Darby and Cinzia & Sophia (not that I’m a fan) who have quite literally less than half the amount of followers as her and double the amount of likes/engagement.

The fact she is always deleting posts shows that she knows it too! Embarrassing.

Here's a interesting read about a programme "Fake Famous", might see if I find it and give it a watch. There certainly a lot of press around influencer behaviour at the moment

So reminds me of Yawna

Fake it till you make it

She just lies and lies on various occasions and on podcasts she said she left Virgin because of her ED, pretty sure she moaned as they put her on front desk at the airport and she didn't deem it glamorous enough so she left by mural agreement. She then had time off before doing social/customer stuff at Rocket St George but I think she was there for a year max!
Still think there is more to Virgin grounding her than what she is saying, Virgin encourage the party lifestyle and there is a huge alcohol problem in the industry alone what with her ED they probably tried to help her giving her time out on the desk

Reactions: 9
I was just about to take a screenshot of her latest pic and say I can’t believe it only had 13k likes.. but she’s deleted it within the last half hour.

It must be so clear to brands that it’s all fake? You have girls like Elle Darby and Cinzia & Sophia (not that I’m a fan) who have quite literally less than half the amount of followers as her and double the amount of likes/engagement.

The fact she is always deleting posts shows that she knows it too! Embarrassing.
This one ? I screen grabbed it yesterday to comment on her stupid ‘quote’ that Fukkin joke was doing the rounds at beginning of lockdown! She thinks she’s so funny 🙄. Obviously her Fawnas didn’t think she was either

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wish she would give up on the Q&A’s and come up with some actual content

Reactions: 5
Did you notice yesterday when she was doing her make up the filter kept slipping in places and you could see her very prominent open pores.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.