Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is funny because she looks exactly the same in all the photos from when she was crew no way are they from a period of 8 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Although it’s strangely baffling as to why the work she did literally 2 decades ago is of so much alleged interest. I mean, why?

I don’t know anyone that talks so incessantly about a job they had so long ago, it’s quite bizarre.

Reactions: 18
‘You can see how good my skin’s looking, really hydrated, etc etc’ then proceeds to lean into the camera which completely blurs skin because of all the filter - how is she not called out on this crap!

and for the love of god - get rid of that chipped nail polish, your branding is ‘luxe’ chipped or badly applied nail polish is the complete opposite of that, I’m not even sure it’s a flattering colour for her skin tone actually, her skin seems quite cool toned

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
‘This is the year we all nest’ witch did you forget we were stuck at home in a lockdown best part of 2020!??? And where’s her best mate Sarah now then?
Do we think Sarah is the same-sex partner someone mentioned ages ago on a thread (or was it on a podcast she was on)? The phrasing of her comment dating/getting up to all sorts etc seems like she's alluding to it.
Whoever she is it looks like she's the bride out of the two of them!

• Wow
Why is she only getting her wedding pictures now?
Because she’s got nothing else to promote so she drags up the Couple goals fake love story .. check back on the threads she does it everytime she’s got nothing to promote , that and same Ol same Ol crew stories ..

‘You can see how good my skin’s looking, really hydrated, etc etc’ then proceeds to lean into the camera which completely blurs skin because of all the filter - how is she not called out on this crap!

and for the love of god - get rid of that chipped nail polish, your branding is ‘luxe’ chipped or badly applied nail polish is the complete opposite of that, I’m not even sure it’s a flattering colour for her skin tone actually, her skin seems quite cool toned
She’s been reported to ASA by a few on here but nothing .. so she continues to con people and line her greedy pockets 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She thinks this is a good colour match for her? Is it?!
I must be doing my makeup wrong 🙈
I have nw30 which is the next shade up in this brand and I’m about 40 shades darker than Lorna... for me it’s the most coverage foundation i would wear - despite just being beauty balm. I’m older, so less is more when it comes to anything like foundation - But I do love it. Also have the am/pm lipstick thingy and it’s a lovely colour but nothing like the filtered version she’s just demonstrated.
Fab blurring of her neck tan today 🤣

also on the beg for another sanitary pad chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘This is the year we all nest’ witch did you forget we were stuck at home in a lockdown best part of 2020!??? And where’s her best mate Sarah now then?
Just waiting for the ‘ do you think she’s pregnant questions?’ 😂😂😂😂

It is funny because she looks exactly the same in all the photos from when she was crew no way are they from a period of 8 years!
One night I’d say !😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lips make me feel so ill for some reason they always look wet and just ugh and that foundation is absolutely ridiculous it’s about ten shades too dark at least and doesn’t look nice on. She’s really starting to turn my stomach I can barley watch now 😭😭😭

• Haha
Code for: I don’t have enough friends & family to invite to justify a vow renewal.
Nothing says true love more than "a vow renewal seems like a bit of a headache apart from the new dress bit". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted that pic of all her charity sale items wrapped up yesterday... then on this mornings stories this morning ‘we might here John wrapping all the stuff from the sale’ didn’t she only sell about 6 items 😂

Reactions: 8
I find it really unsettling the way Lorna refers to John as “ he” all the time too,
“ he says “ “ he wants”

It’s very distancing from an emotional perspective given they’re married. It feels disrespectful..

( colour matching at its finest!) and blurring :)
Code8 need to be informed. 🙋🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Code for: I don’t have enough friends & family to invite to justify a vow renewal.
But she went on about a vowel renewal FOR MONTHS! Around their 10th anniversary I think? Nothing ever happened but there was so many IG story posts about it.

also those pics with OM didn't they first meet when she was actually serving him as a trolley dolly?

I never notice the blurring, wish I could 😂 ‘this glides on’ didn’t look like the make up glided on at all... I want a house tour...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.