Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t post about anything really, only if it really would make her look bad like BLM, domestic abuse that sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
Lorna doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She never mentions anything to do with COVID. No mention of the NHS or people dying or sick! If she mentioned Captain Tom then it would purely be for the likes. Nothing more!

Reactions: 7
Tbh she couldn’t win in this scenario because she’s failed to address most issues of importance / significance. It’s “not what she does”. ( and because she’s a narcissistic sociopath)

Apart from the occasional virtue signalling episode, I think she feels her charity episodes are about as far as it goes when it comes to commenting on anything that isn’t either about her or a financial gain for her.

Highlighting & acknowledging the work and societal contribution of a humble and hardworking man like him would by default highlight how pathetic, greedy, shallow and insignificant she is. And that simply won’t do. It has to be about Lorna.

If she mentioned Captain Tom now we would say it was because she’s been prompted to.. rather than because of any sincerity ( given she’s never mentioned him before)

Lorna is definitely one of those who sees COVID as being something that specifically inconveniences her...

Reactions: 13
Just looked at all the luxette reposts of her crap clothing and heard my
Mother’s voice from the grave “ladies do not spread their legs in public”
What is with that pose? Close your legs people. It’s disgusting.

Really? Quite frankly I think it adds to just how awful a person she is. The way she has behaved over the last year throughout this pandemic. Her lack of care. Her insincere posts on a Thu with a reused photo of her and John. Her traipsing in and out of london and various countries. duck me what’s wrong with showing a bit of compassion? She has none. It’s just pissed me off cause it’s just added to everything else she has done this year. When your life has been affected by Covid and then you volunteer with NHS staff and you see the trauma these guys have witnessed her crappy behaviour is inexcusable.
we don’t all have to say something about every little thing that goes on, and @AllAboutTheMayhem is right - if she says something we’ll call her out for being insincere after we’ve just called her out for not saying anything.

Reactions: 8
She just doesn’t comment on current affairs or news. That’s not what her page is about. And to be fair it is her page, she’s not obliged to put anything on it she doesn’t want to.
Anyway, I’m howling at the pirate pics. Havent said much else because tbh I find the charity sale stuff so dull I just can’t engage with it

Bit coincidental how she has had this ‘charity sale’ and all of a sudden she is pulling expensive chairs and Dior scarves out of her arse🙄🧐
I hope I’m wrong...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bit coincidental how she has had this ‘charity sale’ and all of a sudden she is pulling expensive chairs and Dior scarves out of her arse🙄🧐
I hope I’m wrong...
I find the whole thing about the charity sale - a bit random .. Don’t get me wrong it’s an excellent idea if executed properly BUT it’s as if she said she’d do it then got fed up with the idea . Then just threw some items at it .. then said she’s got lots more to sell why not make it a bloody decent WOW SALE !!!!
my guess is because her heart wasn’t in it and it’s just all about FOLLOWERS and ENGAGEMENT and GLOATING . She should have covered her sale for a couple of days even with a little intro to the Meath but instead everything sold out rather quickly and boom she’s straight back on it showing off her new chairs and her headscarf .
it just seems really brash like someone in a playground trying to get the attention back on her .. “ look at me look at what I’ve just bought , “
Those Fukkin chairs have been the laughing stock of TL since before Christmas she could have kept them under wraps for another couple of days.

That cd necklace or what is, is horrid!! Rather have the cult beauty hamper.
That bloody necklace has been bought and Given away on ITS bought again now going in the raffle.. it’s vile ...

Reactions: 11
ah yes you’re very right. A global pandemic is a little thing. Definitely not worth mentioning it.
You’re being deliberately obtuse, and my comment still stands - we don’t need everyone to mention everything. We’ve got the news and endless streams of friends on social media doing this.
Like @Eltonjohnsflorist said - she simply doesn’t mention these things on her Instagram, and on the odd occasion she has we’ve slaughtered her.
I think she’s a bleeping dick, she’s a liar, she makes extremely questionable decisions and she’s a greedy narcissist who needs help, but I don’t dislike her for not mentioning someone who’s died when she’s barely (if ever?) even used the word covid or coronavirus for 12 months.

Reactions: 12
Tbh she couldn’t win in this scenario because she’s failed to address most issues of importance / significance. It’s “not what she does”. ( and because she’s a narcissistic sociopath)

Apart from the occasional virtue signalling episode, I think she feels her charity episodes are about as far as it goes when it comes to commenting on anything that isn’t either about her or a financial gain for her.

Highlighting & acknowledging the work and societal contribution of a humble and hardworking man like him would by default highlight how pathetic, greedy, shallow and insignificant she is. And that simply won’t do. It has to be about Lorna.

If she mentioned Captain Tom now we would say it was because she’s been prompted to.. rather than because of any sincerity ( given she’s never mentioned him before)

Lorna is definitely one of those who sees COVID as being something that specifically inconveniences her...
This is spot on. As much as she can, she steers well clear of divisive topics because she doesn't want to lose any of her followers by having an opinion one way or the other because followers = cash.

And that is the only thing that is important to eyes-on-the-prize Yawna.

Lorna....? 😂😂😂

I know she didn’t come from London but she was reported for going to both places so maybe that’s been lost in translation when being reported.

AFE4E7A0-AB76-4AFC-A85B-D6C125DD34E8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ha - I do hope so ! She has shifted her shoots to Horsham - so I do hope she’s been spoken to ! Imagine someone as narcissistic as her being caught out....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.