Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was refreshing it because I was actually after that princess polly cardigan (I’m not afraid to admit) and she was selling it for half the price it is on their website. I refreshed from 5.58 and it didn’t show as in stock once... and I did a lot of refreshing. Everything disappeared from the shop soon before which made me think she had her mates contact and they got first refusal, but then... why would anyone drop £300 on those Valentino shoes or £600 on that bag?

Yep it doesn't add up, something a miss. But then it really doesn't surprise us does it, the lies she tells so blatant and obvious now it's getting stupid

Reactions: 4
They’re not gonna be able to move in that wooden room soon. Meanwhile ‘the museum’ sits unloved and empty.
currently in a state of shock. The chair actually arrived and she hasn’t lied about it, Or is it photoshopped in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They’re not gonna be able to move in that wooden room soon. Meanwhile ‘the museum’ sits unloved and empty.
Is that dead bird thing on the wall the same as she thing she used to cover the ugly lamp behind her ugly Christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
currently in a state of shock. The chair actually arrived and she hasn’t lied about it, Or is it photoshopped in?

Is this a freebie? I wonder how long before the crappy brown tan stains appear on the chair :ROFLMAO:

Raisin - great let me sit and have a read of the paper

Yawna - no you can't

Raisin - but it's my chair

Yawna - no it's the bags chair

• Haha
I can’t believe she bought that chair last week 😂😂😂 such a liar, I remember it was supposed to be two no?

The pressure was on from the TITs.... bet your pockets are screaming now Lorna 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha how much was the chair? it’s not my flavour but I guess it’s Elle Decoration worthy. Impractical though doesn’t look comfy, the back is too low.

Reactions: 5
So she did lie about buying the chairs before!!
‘Couldn’t have John getting a chair and me not ‘

ooohhh nearly let that comment slip by .. but hey you selfish Fukkin twit you got a new handbag oops ANOTHER new handbag ..
All the Ol Raisin seems to have had recently is a chavvy Ol blanket .

Reactions: 5
Something very fishy about the charity sale, nothing went that fast last year. And like others have said who would pay those prices for items in such bad condition 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Needs a new bathroom...buys a fluffy chair
Needs a new kitchen ...buys another chair
Wrong kind of home investments
Wasteful bleep. Its like she won't put money in because she doesn't feel like its hers in some way...
If those chairs get used they will by covered in fake tan muck and fleas in no time
The fleas will be lornas and not the dogs...
Oh I hope if they ever take that dog out it jumps up on there with its dirty paws.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Needs a new bathroom...buys a fluffy chair
Needs a new kitchen ...buys another chair
Wrong kind of home investments
Wasteful bleep. Its like she won't put money in because she doesn't feel like its hers in some way...
If those chairs get used they will by covered in fake tan muck and fleas in no time
The fleas will be lornas and not the dogs...
Oh I hope if they ever take that dog out it jumps up on there with its dirty paws.
She actually lives like someone who still resides in their parents house.
Not paying for anything substantial to improve the home just an occasional throw and scatter cushion.

And that's not meant to offend anyone who lives at home but underpins @Hamilton1970's point that she acts like its not hers.

I am actually exclaiming out loud about that second chair!! Lying bleep said she’d bought them for Christmas!!

• Haha
Although the quality of the clip ins she’s got in today is poor I think that colour, length and thickness really suits her. Dig deep Lorna invest in some proper hair extensions and fix yourself up once and for all.

Reactions: 7
duck!! She has a new pirate prop for her head. niiece
She's such a fashion and label victim. I just had a look at the silk scarves on the Dior website, and they have some gorgeously beautiful floral patterns (I confess I'm a sucker for silk scarves), but they just don't have 'Dior' written all over them enough times, so she's chosen the one where the entire pattern is made up of the word Dior, just in case anyone were to see her and think she is wearing a cheap scarf. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.