Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a fashion and label victim. I just had a look at the silk scarves on the Dior website, and they have some gorgeously beautiful floral patterns (I confess I'm a sucker for silk scarves), but they just don't have 'Dior' written all over them enough times, so she's chosen the one where the entire pattern is made up of the word Dior, just in case anyone were to see her and think she is wearing a cheap scarf. :rolleyes:
I agree. I do love beautifully patterned silk scarves. Unfortunately they wouldn’t suit me nor my style so Ive never purchased one to even try pull it off. Lorna thinks every style is for her and she looks like tit wearing them and makes the clothes/accessories look bargain basement CHEAP. and your right of course she would go for only monogram so the brand is smacking everyone in the face.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I do love beautifully patterned silk scarves. Unfortunately they wouldn’t suit me nor my style so Ive never purchased one to even try pull it off. Lorna thinks every style is for her and she looks like tit wearing them and makes the clothes/accessories look bargain basement CHEAP. and your right of course she would go for only monogram so the brand is smacking everyone in the face.
What you’ve said is spot on she thinks every trend is for her and it really isn’t she struggles to pull off the most basic of things because she doesn’t get the fit or styling right

Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m still shook about this chair business.
she bought them at Xmas and said they’d be there end of jan... so why not just say “these chairs we’ve been waiting for since Xmas have arrived”

Reactions: 7
"Do we like?"
No we do not. It's so logo'd up it looks like it came from a market stall. My nanna used to wear something similar round her neck over her housecoat back in the 80s 🤣 even nanna wouldn't have been seen dead with it on her HEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Do we like?"
No we do not. It's so logo'd up it looks like it came from a market stall. My nanna used to wear something similar round her neck over her housecoat back in the 80s 🤣 even nanna wouldn't have been seen dead with it on her HEAD!
Did you hear the sound of the scarf, sounded like acrylic on crack

• Haha
Already noticing most influencers posting about the sad passing of Captain Sir Tom Moore. I wonder if that selfish witch will actually mention it or will she just continue to post utter BS about her “raffle” She’s just rotten to the core. Everything about her now annoys me!

Does it annoy anyone else that her eyebrows don't move whilst she's talking, and the scarf just sits over half her brow!! It really bugs me, how does it not feel strange ?

• Haha
she bought them at Xmas and said they’d be there end of jan... so why not just say “these chairs we’ve been waiting for since Xmas have arrived”
She said she’d ordered ‘chairs’ at Christmas but she’s only got 1 sanitary towel chair now + 1 fluffy wheelchair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Already noticing most influencers posting about the sad passing of Captain Sir Tom Moore. I wonder if that selfish witch will actually mention it or will she just continue to post utter BS about her “raffle” She’s just rotten to the core. Everything about her now annoys me!
So sad to hear of his passing 😔 I don’t think she will post it but now that you’ve mentioned it, she most probably will. After all she reads on here. Hi Yawna 🖐

Reactions: 4
She clearly had to go out and buy it after we kept highlighting they were due to be delivered in Jan!! Always lying!! I definitely think she had to do it coz we caught her out!!!

• Heart
She’s probably got the bubble wrap and box on standby ready to pack it up and send it back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So sad to hear of his passing 😔 I don’t think she will post it but now that you’ve mentioned it, she most probably will. After all she reads on here. Hi Yawna 🖐
She’s quite honestly the most self centred person I’ve had the misfortune to come across on IG. If it’s not all about her then nothing matters! It’s like she thinks posting something touching about a man who became a national hero would ruin her Instagram look or ruin the vibe of her page! Oh bore off Lorna! People only follow you out of hate/pity/amusement!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t expect her to post about a man she’s never mentioned before dying, and I don’t think that makes her an awful person tbh. There doesn’t need to be an outpouring of grief, no matter how big or small, from all and sundry. There are much worse things to crucify her over.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t expect her to post about a man she’s never mentioned before dying, and I don’t think that makes her an awful person tbh. There doesn’t need to be an outpouring of grief, no matter how big or small, from all and sundry. There are much worse things to crucify her over.
Really? Quite frankly I think it adds to just how awful a person she is. The way she has behaved over the last year throughout this pandemic. Her lack of care. Her insincere posts on a Thu with a reused photo of her and John. Her traipsing in and out of london and various countries. duck me what’s wrong with showing a bit of compassion? She has none. It’s just pissed me off cause it’s just added to everything else she has done this year. When your life has been affected by Covid and then you volunteer with NHS staff and you see the trauma these guys have witnessed her crappy behaviour is inexcusable.

Really? Quite frankly I think it adds to just how awful a person she is. The way she has behaved over the last year throughout this pandemic. Her lack of care. Her insincere posts on a Thu with a reused photo of her and John. Her traipsing in and out of london and various countries. duck me what’s wrong with showing a bit of compassion? She has none. It’s just pissed me off cause it’s just added to everything else she has done this year. When your life has been affected by Covid and then you volunteer with NHS staff and you see the trauma these guys have witnessed her crappy behaviour is inexcusable.
Your right and she doesn't care, she has openly admitted she has no guilty conscious as if it's something to be proud of.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.