Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m undecided about Lydia Millen but at least she has designed clothes for a more stylish and reasonable brand. No ITShi* for her! Classic styles and no fast fashun in sight!!
I don’t think she designed them she just picked them and they’ve made it her ‘capsule’ a lot of it is old stuff. And they’re owned by boohoo one of worst in fast fashion!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she designed them she just picked them and they’ve made it her ‘capsule’ a lot of it is old stuff. And they’re owned by boohoo one of worst in fast fashion!
True but Lorna has more followers than Lydia and she could never get a line with Karen Millen or even Boohoo 😂

Reactions: 6
Alas I was taken in and purchased the “Lola” knitted loungewear set. I hold my hands up. It arrived today and it’s a pile of shite, wouldn’t wear it to take the bins out, 💯 definitely an Ali express number, the Arse is see thru, don’t know how it keeps selling out and how she gets away with charging those prices! Anyway lesson learnt.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
1612386846796.png

So today the ASA ruled against two influencers promoting fake tan with filters on. Why oh Why does Lorna get away with everything she does!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Alas I was taken in and purchased the “Lola” knitted loungewear set. I hold my hands up. It arrived today and it’s a pile of shite, wouldn’t wear it to take the bins out, 💯 definitely an Ali express number, the Arse is see thru, don’t know how it keeps selling out and how she gets away with charging those prices! Anyway lesson learnt.
hope you didn’t pay full price?! I’ve been tempted but know never to buy at full price, mind you the sale prices are still not good value for your money!! Sorry it’s a disappointment as it does look comfortable 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hope you didn’t pay full price?! I’ve been tempted but know never to buy at full price, mind you the sale prices are still not good value for your money!! Sorry it’s a disappointment as it does look comfortable 😢
No I got it in the 40% off offer, even then it’s still not worth it but full price is extortionate. It’s nothing like the photos she posts in it, the material is cheap and kind of almost ribbed like. Anyway I don’t know why I’m even surprised considering the amount of filter she uses on everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F7BFF4F3-6497-413F-99F9-F219CA4DF458.png

Was she really crew for 8 years?
She went out every night for 8 years but seems to only ever have photos from 2 occasions and where are these people now?
I’d say the majority of my mates now are people I met in my early 20s.

3DAEACB5-8D89-49B7-AB5D-412A8CB10684.jpeg

I still can’t get over how different she looks

Was she bollocks crew for 8 years!
8 months more like. She might have gone out for 8 years but duck off has she ever worked for 8 years.

8 hours would be a stretch! she said she did the interview for virgin when she was 20!

• Haha
  • Heart
Was she bollocks crew for 8 years!
8 months more like. She might have gone out for 8 years but duck off has she ever worked for 8 years.

8 hours would be a stretch! she said she did the interview for virgin when she was 20!
Totally! She went out for 8 years and stopped when she got married at 28, but has purposely worded it to make it sound like she was crew for 8 years 😂

Although I even question the going out, she’s always been Loner Lorna

Reactions: 8
Do you think the pieces she takes photos of are different to what people actually buy if it looks so much different in the flesh? Or maybe it’s just so heavily filtered, you can’t tell how cheap it is in the photos

Reactions: 4
Just duck right off Lorna 🤣 stop writing these to yourself

View attachment 417961
I feel like you can tell when it’s her because the grammar is purposely atrocious or she uses a random 🥰 emoji. Couldn’t be more obvious. Also why oh earth would a VA crew member be proud of her?! You can’t make this tit up (well, not unless you’re Lorna) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think the pieces she takes photos of are different to what people actually buy if it looks so much different in the flesh? Or maybe it’s just so heavily filtered, you can’t tell how cheap it is in the photos
It's been talked about before that often samples (so what she photographs her self wearing) are better quality than the tat that is actually sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's been talked about before that often samples (so what she photographs her self wearing) are better quality than the tat that is actually sold.
Agreed. I work in fashion and the supplier will always send their best production sample, obviously because they want it signed off. I’ve lost count of the amount of times that the order doesn’t match the production or shoot sample.

Reactions: 8
‘This is the year we all nest’ witch did you forget we were stuck at home in a lockdown best part of 2020!??? And where’s her best mate Sarah now then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.