Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since We know Lorna reads here and clearly needs help with coming up with on brand content, I think we should give her some suggestions.
I would love to see her current bag collection and her jewellery collection.

I wouldn’t take style tips from her personally but she could even do some styling reels.
Lorna, I beg you, stop with beauty/skincare content. Nobody wants to see that.
My thing is how would she show the bag collection. She doesn’t have them nicely displayed on a shelf in her dressing room, which she is never in anymore. They are all just sitting in boxes upstairs and some in the cellar.

Reactions: 3
The only time she gets over 30k likes on her posts is when she’s doing a giveaway or selling. @Engagement experts, surely this isn’t a good enough engagement rate??
Yes I have noticed this, personally it would be a flag for me but I'm more diligent than most when it comes to IG 'influencers'. Actual conversions aren't great using IG I'd always go YouTube creators, it depends on what you want to achieve though as a brand. Her 'content' is tit I really don't understand why anyone would work with her

Reactions: 9
My thing is how would she show the bag collection. She doesn’t have them nicely displayed on a shelf in her dressing room, which she is never in anymore. They are all just sitting in boxes upstairs and some in the cellar.
She doesn’t have a upstairs, flat is in one floor. The cellar is shared with the other residents they have a lock up each down there.

I sent out a agenda for a work call today at the bottom I put

AOB - questions, ask me anything

I couldn’t resist it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew it China are now on New Year holiday for month, your not tweaking anything you bought off the shelf, it’s not arrived cause the factory is shut you lying bint 😂

Ugh, you don’t work in marketing, in the style and Adam Frisby use you for your followers. Silly bleep.
she’s a catalogue sales person, that’s her level, and I’m being generous 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have a upstairs, flat is in one floor. The cellar is shared with the other residents they have a lock up each down there.

I sent out a agenda for a work call today at the bottom I put

AOB - questions, ask me anything

I couldn’t resist it 😂😂😂😂
I didn’t word it well, I know they live on one floor. She chucks the unwanted tit down there and forgets then flogs it later for the charity sale

Reactions: 4
I knew it China are now on New Year holiday for month, your not tweaking anything you bought off the shelf, it’s not arrived cause the factory is shut you lying bint 😂

Freemans

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Good shout that’s why the ‘dump’ isn’t that big .. That whole ITS sounds like a right unorganised tit shower “business” ! As Chinese warehouses are 100% their suppliers you’d think they’d have taken that into account ..

Reactions: 6
Right I’ve had a week off but I’m back and ready to get stuck in. I actually just saw a naked man walking along the road near me which was quite a sight. Made me think of that peta campaign ‘I’d rather go naked than wear Lorna’s acrylic ITS shite’

That knitted body suit thing!! It’s like some sort of mediaeval torture device. That squeaky gusset sawing away at your hospital parts 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’ve had a week off but I’m back and ready to get stuck in. I actually just saw a naked man walking along the road near me which was quite a sight. Made me think of that peta campaign ‘I’d rather go naked than wear Lorna’s acrylic ITS shite’

That knitted body suit thing!! It’s like some sort of mediaeval torture device. That squeaky gusset sawing away at your hospital parts 😖
I didn’t recognise you !😂😂😂 ( avatar)
Not a reference to the naked man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the question was asking how she became interested in fashion, no? Lol no one but Lorna thinks she works in fashion ! How up yourself can you be?
She says she loves Bling Empire, I watched an episode, all about crazy rich Asians, that live for couture and spending thousands on jewellery blah blah, was actually quite soulless and sad - does she really think she’s on that level? 🙄

TITS- it's gone too far. Lorna appeared in my dream last night. I think I need to step away for a while. If anyone's Interested she definitely looked like a sz 12 in 'real' life. She was wearing the white shirt and no trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the question was asking how she became interested in fashion, no? Lol no one but Lorna thinks she works in fashion ! How up yourself can you be?
I oppose to her comment ‘it’s who you know’ and this in itself exposes her to be someone who’s never worked in fashion. I’ve worked in fashion for my whole career and you work your arse off, that’s how you stand out. Something that she wouldn’t be able to do staying in bed all day, so if she’s ever tried she fell at the first hurdle. She shouldn’t be publicising to people that it’s ‘who you know’. That could make real genuine talent give up trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have we ever seen shots of her kitchen or bathroom ( not the fake pinterest she uploads🙈) Is there pictures anywhere ? Must be a reason why she never shows these areas 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.