Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't really shoot these things the day before surely!? My head hurts from thinking about the approval, sign off and upload of this stuff. On a weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She can't really shoot these things the day before surely!? My head hurts from thinking about the approval, sign off and upload of this stuff. On a weekend!
Absolutely no way, it's all done way beforehand and her stories are pre-records, we've caught her out on those so many times now

She tends to be quiet on a Monday so I reckon that is when she does a load of recording/filtering and then shoves them out during the week and then does sod all except a-block and manic trawling through her followers being paranoid

Reactions: 9
I just came across this video about influencers like Lorna and I am howling 😂 this is her through and through. Hey Lorna, believe it or not, people notice!! Especially the kind of people who you rely on to get brand deals with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just came across this video about influencers like Lorna and I am howling 😂 this is Lorna through and through:

The only thing that would make that funnier is if it was Yawna doing it 😂

bleeping shoes up on the interiors. bleeping animal.
But they had to be or how else could we see the tiny Chanel symbol and know how rich and fancy she thinks she is 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If we go to her story- posted 10mins ago that’s proof she pee records everything- it’s a summers day... not 11pm at night 🤣

Reactions: 1
How how how how howwwwwwwww can anybody with functioning retinas look at that photo of her in the car with the clompy chavvy trainers (that's what the cc stands for as far as I'm concerned), socks, trackies, nonsensical jumper and market stall bag and Argos catalogue chain and think, corrr yeah I want to look like that at all costs, I'm going to set my alarm to make sure I can bag some of these pieces and recreate this lewk myself! I wear tit like that round the house or to the corner shop (minus the designer label nonsense) and hope I don't see anyone I know. Had no idea it was such a coveted look. I've obviously been missing out on so much potential money and success and brand deals had I decided to monetise my lockdown outfits! Absolutely kicking myself now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know loungewear is de rigueur, but frig me, she just looks like a 90’s chav. I actually live in joggers currently because, lockdown but she needs to determine what her ‘look’ is, it’s all over the place!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.