Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she is shooting her in the style pictures in Horsham this time. Although she must get some looks dressed like that in the town centre

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lorna would never get to sit with these beautiful Chanel ladies (hope the insta video link works!)
This really made me laugh. Just reaffirms that you can’t shine a tit. This is why people like Lorna buy Chanel, they believe they can buy what these women naturally are.

Reactions: 5
37215FE9-5A5F-497D-9141-744ED43A054F.png

Her followers are so dumb. They really think he is some high-flying investment banker hahaaha this doesn’t affect him any more than it affects you or me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 408602
Her followers are so dumb. They really think he is some high-flying investment banker hahaaha this doesn’t affect him any more than it affects you or me.
I know I saw that what a load of crap she comes out with "predictions" seriously any trader would laugh her out the door, all banks pay huge amounts to analysts and statistician to get it right, minimise losses. FFS stick to what you know Yawna, duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh how I laughed re her ‘how not to get a make up stained collar ‘ hack !!

Fukkin back up and look at her pics . She’s always got stained necklines 🐷

Why are they going out shooting again ???
These ITS dumps seem to be the most unorganised things ever !!!

Oh what the fukkety fukk fukk fukk fukk ! Does she look like ??? 😱😱😂
She seriously has lost the plot .
There’s nothing Luxe or Stylish about that outfit !
😱😱
I’m sure she just gets a new bag every SHITE DUMP to shoot with so it takes your eyes off the outfit !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Since We know Lorna reads here and clearly needs help with coming up with on brand content, I think we should give her some suggestions.
I would love to see her current bag collection and her jewellery collection.

I wouldn’t take style tips from her personally but she could even do some styling reels.
Lorna, I beg you, stop with beauty/skincare content. Nobody wants to see that.

Reactions: 12
Since We know Lorna reads here and clearly needs help with coming up with on brand content, I think we should give her some suggestions.

I wouldn’t take style tips from her personally but she could even do some styling reels.
Does anyone want to go out in just a shirt though? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Are you on the right social media forum @Its.the.drama.mick 😂😂
Hmmm suggestions ???? 🤔. Suspicious list for you is one of them 😱😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh how I laughed re her ‘how not to get a make up stained collar ‘ hack !!

Fukkin back up and look at her pics . She’s always got stained necklines 🐷

Why are they going out shooting again ???
These ITS dumps seem to be the most unorganised things ever !!!

Oh what the fukkety fukk fukk fukk fukk ! Does she look like ??? 😱😱😂
She seriously has lost the plot .
There’s nothing Luxe or Stylish about that outfit !
😱😱
I’m sure she just gets a new bag every SHITE DUMP to shoot with so it takes your eyes off the outfit !!
Yeah I reckon the Chanel bag is counted as a business expense. I mean, she needs to pair Chanel with that acrylic horror-story to sell it.
it’s HORRENDOUS!

Remember this Fawna’s... Lorna wears Chanel and Isabel Marant knits.
She is only wearing this tit show, because she’s paid to ! By you! Silly bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone want to go out in just a shirt though? 😁
She's trying to do a take on Carrie in Sex and the city with the shirt vibe.
She wouldn't wear that either in the real world..she hasn't got the balls...most of her ridiculous outfits like that are for sitting in a car and being photographed only..
Jeez imagine the state of her fake tanned legs close up in that outfit without the filter..
Hope the bleep hairsprayed her thighs....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only time she gets over 30k likes on her posts is when she’s doing a giveaway or selling. @Engagement experts, surely this isn’t a good enough engagement rate??

Reactions: 8
Her new Chanel looks plastic,maybe it’s from Ali express. Remember she does like that site!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.