Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
No awareness at all of her following! "Put a mask on everyday for a week" yes with all that time and spare hair mask I have lying around.

Sure work would be thrilled if I sat on client calls with a plastic head condom all day
I think she forgets that most people work for a living, pandemic or not. How many people her age , what 39, are sitting doing fuck all? EVERY DAY for months on end? What does she think everyone is doing ?

Reactions: 14

miss trixie

VIP Member
I want to know why she kept calling it her "Made in England Collection", yet on the ITS website they've not referenced that name once. Anywhere. I wonder if perhaps she wanted to call it that because she thought it sounded 'street' and 'edgy' (like the collection, obvs), but the bods at ITS told her they couldn't realistically call something "Made in England" when it's not.
I think that "Convicted in England" would be more appropriate. Foolish bint. Not you, @RaspberryCheesecake :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s probably got the bubble wrap and box on standby ready to pack it up and send it back

• Haha

PT32

You’re missing the point Lorna. You aren’t with an older guy. You’re with an old guy. A pensioner, if you will. Stop trying to make pensioners happen.
EA2A1328-1738-4481-A761-D86B3D42643B.jpeg

Shame that you have neither isn’t it Lorna. All you have is an old raisin who has a cheeky fiddle down his yellow swim shorts while you’re taking photos of your cubic zirconia ring x
8F6C3AC2-93BF-4F31-803A-9EDF7F54549C.jpeg

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Oh how I laughed re her ‘how not to get a make up stained collar ‘ hack !!

Fukkin back up and look at her pics . She’s always got stained necklines 🐷

Why are they going out shooting again ???
These ITS dumps seem to be the most unorganised things ever !!!

Oh what the fukkety fukk fukk fukk fukk ! Does she look like ??? 😱😱😂
She seriously has lost the plot .
There’s nothing Luxe or Stylish about that outfit !
😱😱
I’m sure she just gets a new bag every SHITE DUMP to shoot with so it takes your eyes off the outfit !!
Yeah I reckon the Chanel bag is counted as a business expense. I mean, she needs to pair Chanel with that acrylic horror-story to sell it.
it’s HORRENDOUS!

Remember this Fawna’s... Lorna wears Chanel and Isabel Marant knits.
She is only wearing this shit show, because she’s paid to ! By you! Silly bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart

PT32

Why not film at your own grounds?? I really don’t understand the lack of content surrounding her home. It’s almost secretive!
These are the grounds around her home I believe but she’s finally dropped the act where she pretends she actually owns them, rather than just lives in one of many flats in the building next to these grounds. She used to pretend the grounds were hers 🤣 Also we think the other residents have complained about her taking photos in the communal areas. Can’t blame them really judging by the absolute shitshow we witnessed in that reel.

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Wtf is it meant to be about ???
Only loopy lorna knows...like, this was for Penhaligans ..?!
When is she going to learn that she's shit at reels.
And yeah, thanks for sharing that John went for a wee lorna, the news we all want is that big John is holding his little John..
VOM
Pretty sure she just likes to humiliate him.

• Haha

TaylorSlattery

It’s just not right that she posts pics of other peoples houses for people to think it’s hers! Why would you think think That’s okay!
ive just moved house, I might give it a go 😂
I might just go full cat fish and start posting photos of an entirely different person.

Tbf with the filters and photoshop Lorna is pretty much there.

Have we ever seen Lorna Andrews and Lornaluxe in the same room - that’s all I’m gonna say 😂

• Haha