Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Speaking of which - I See it’s kicking off on the Lydia thread. Full thread in 19 hours. 🤣 See what happens when someone stands up to them and exposes them!

This worship of influencers really needs to stop. It’s so bizarre.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

PT32

Can confirm she was not in her usual spots in Brighton 😂 there were a lot of police around and there was a policeman in his car parked right next to where she takes her photos outside Côté

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Why is John doing the wrapping?! According to her, he’s still got a full time job while she freely admits she sits around watching tv all day. Does he not have enough to do?
No he has the cleaning, cooking, shopping at Tesco daily, tidying up after her, walk the dog, make dinner, make lunch, buy her gifts, watch only the crap she watches on telly, smokes fags, drink wine, check her insta and permanently be on work calls.

No he is lazy, he needs more to do

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Have some fucking respect you dirty skank and don't put your dirty footwear thats obviously been on the ground on anything where people might touch..especially a public lift ...sanitizer era or not.
Cunt.
She’s an actual tramp

• Haha

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I wish she just stayed in Paris, still chuckling about the Eiffel Tower -photoshop fail.

Do you guys think Lorna wishes she had as much money as Fleur all of those failures (at following the rules) that went to Dubai and tried to hide their tracks with posting pictures from off their homes? There have also been "celebrities" (reality show people I don't really know) exposed by people but can't confirm anything.

Or do you guys think that she will go mental by February and go somewhere? Can you guys from the UK even travel outside your country at the moment? We had bad luck in Norway with British tourist bringing the British corona version with them so now it's almost a lockdown. You are still allowed to go and bye food, but a lot of things are closed for a week or so.

Hope you all are safe over there!

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
I want to know why she kept calling it her "Made in England Collection", yet on the ITS website they've not referenced that name once. Anywhere. I wonder if perhaps she wanted to call it that because she thought it sounded 'street' and 'edgy' (like the collection, obvs), but the bods at ITS told her they couldn't realistically call something "Made in England" when it's not.

Attachments

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
You and me both Boo, you and me both.
Those things Shes wearing on legs! Omg. She really does look like she’s on day release.

She’s probably oversized the socks “ to look more expensive”.
instead she looks like a child who’s stolen it’s parents’ socks!

So the green furniture has gone....she wants all white then.

• Haha
I think the question was asking how she became interested in fashion, no? Lol no one but Lorna thinks she works in fashion ! How up yourself can you be?
I oppose to her comment ‘it’s who you know’ and this in itself exposes her to be someone who’s never worked in fashion. I’ve worked in fashion for my whole career and you work your arse off, that’s how you stand out. Something that she wouldn’t be able to do staying in bed all day, so if she’s ever tried she fell at the first hurdle. She shouldn’t be publicising to people that it’s ‘who you know’. That could make real genuine talent give up trying.

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
£300 for those grotty Valentino flats. Loooord above.
The state of them as well. £650 for those YSL's that she hates, and just 2 high street items, not quite the mix she has been spouting for the last month.

No sign of the raffle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm invested in this raffle as much as those bloody chairs that have still not arrived :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
"Do we like?"
No we do not. It's so logo'd up it looks like it came from a market stall. My nanna used to wear something similar round her neck over her housecoat back in the 80s 🤣 even nanna wouldn't have been seen dead with it on her HEAD!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I've just watched that about six times, and even paused it every two or three seconds just in case I was missing something -- but no. I don't get it. She creeps round the hedge with the gift to hide. Then leaves it in the driveway. Then appears to be driving the car away from the premises when she suddenly stops to go and pick up the gift. Then suddenly the car is parked and facing a wall (as opposed to being driven away), and she 'hides' the gift in the front seat. I'm relatively intelligent, but WTF? Also, in her stories she says she packed the car full or 'props' that John doesn't know about (then shows us a pic of a load of Penhaligons boxes), but none of those 'props' feature in the reel.
Lorna, if you're reading this, please help us to understand.
And then she mentioned that he was actually part of it and had popped in for a piss.

It’s 4 hours since my initial viewing- I’ve been for a run in minus 3, had wine, and I’m still NONE THE FUCKING WISER and absolutely no closer to understanding why this episode of insanity needs to be on the internet.

• Haha

MadameS

Chatty Member
£15 for a used H&M jumper which probably didn’t cost much more than that new 🤣

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member

Lorna would never get to sit with these beautiful Chanel ladies (hope the insta video link works!)
Could you imagine lorna there tho with that ridiculous puffed up face and god awful lips. Sitting in “ bent neck lady” style to try and make herself look something like her edited pictures.
Not forgetting old predatory boy lurking in the wings... 🤣

Look at the state of this, not just the quality but the styling it’s so bad looks like it’s literally thrown on the wall 😂
we do not need to see anything that’s been near her gusset. I mean, we’ve seen enoug when the baggy bollock thing was hanging down. Feel a bit sick now tbf.

• Haha