Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I went to do my weekly shop at my local supermarket, intermarché, earlier and I kid you not when I say most of the clobber she’s passing off as her designs are on the racks in their clothing section. 😂

There was a white shirt, embroidered sweaters and a similar coat but in blue and grey. No thrush inducing acrylic bodysuits but they’re obviously purchasing from the same catalogue.

Not sure if supermarket fashion was where she was planning to be but it’s definitely where she’s ended up.

Probably getting all her “design” inspo from Tesco which is why she’s there every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yep - she asks herself questions that :

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)
C- allow her to mention up coming Shite Drop.
D - allow her to mention she got married in NY
E- allow her to mention buying Chanel
F- allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC.

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....
You missed out her best, one and only friend, Nicole

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jasmine

I wonder who pays for the raisins brother to stay at Meath now...its a private care home....it's lovely and posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why did she need to put the Chanel bag amongst the Penhaligons boxes it’s never really clear what she’s advertising unless you read!

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Needs a new bathroom...buys a fluffy chair
Needs a new kitchen ...buys another chair
Wrong kind of home investments
Wasteful cunt. Its like she won't put money in because she doesn't feel like its hers in some way...
If those chairs get used they will by covered in fake tan muck and fleas in no time
The fleas will be lornas and not the dogs...
Oh I hope if they ever take that dog out it jumps up on there with its dirty paws.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn’t expect her to post about a man she’s never mentioned before dying, and I don’t think that makes her an awful person tbh. There doesn’t need to be an outpouring of grief, no matter how big or small, from all and sundry. There are much worse things to crucify her over.

Its_Me

VIP Member
The burning of the pasta really grates on me. It’s so obviously a lie. How do you even burn pasta anyway? You can cook it too long so it’s soggy but surely to burn it you’d have to put it in a pan with zero water :unsure:
Exactly. Anything to make her appear slightly air head but witty and as un-housewife as possible. It’s proper cringe and apparent that she’s been watching far too much TV.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Tbh she couldn’t win in this scenario because she’s failed to address most issues of importance / significance. It’s “not what she does”. ( and because she’s a narcissistic sociopath)

Apart from the occasional virtue signalling episode, I think she feels her charity episodes are about as far as it goes when it comes to commenting on anything that isn’t either about her or a financial gain for her.

Highlighting & acknowledging the work and societal contribution of a humble and hardworking man like him would by default highlight how pathetic, greedy, shallow and insignificant she is. And that simply won’t do. It has to be about Lorna.

If she mentioned Captain Tom now we would say it was because she’s been prompted to.. rather than because of any sincerity ( given she’s never mentioned him before)

Lorna is definitely one of those who sees COVID as being something that specifically inconveniences her...

pink_norris

VIP Member
My thing is how would she show the bag collection. She doesn’t have them nicely displayed on a shelf in her dressing room, which she is never in anymore. They are all just sitting in boxes upstairs and some in the cellar.
She doesn’t have a upstairs, flat is in one floor. The cellar is shared with the other residents they have a lock up each down there.

I sent out a agenda for a work call today at the bottom I put

AOB - questions, ask me anything

I couldn’t resist it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Why is John doing the wrapping?! According to her, he’s still got a full time job while she freely admits she sits around watching tv all day. Does he not have enough to do?

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Seriously weird woman, hi-viz jacket why? There for if you break down and you shouldn’t be travelling anyway.

Just more and more brazen outrageous lies, I doubt there always having power cuts it’s a refurbished house into flats that would have been taken into consideration. What about all those candles you light 😂

Not only does she look trash she sounds like trash. Still cannot believe people support her 🤷‍♀️🤮

• Heart
I think you’re all forgetting the Uber filters that are on everything she does now, of course she looks different.
On a different note, quote one is nice and original 🙄
D92D19DD-E70D-42B9-B6C7-CCA6FFD7F360.jpeg

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this a few times over the past couple of weeks. I suspect she’s using a root touch up spray for when she “shoots” her collection. Some days she’s in the wooden room doing her skincare and the ginger roots are there and then the next day she’s fully done up in the old car to buy toilet rolls at Tesco and her roots are suddenly dark brown.

Saying that, I wouldn’t put it past her to get them done illegally. And one of her (I want to say friends but we know she doesn’t have any) acquaintances is a hairdresser - the guys from Gogglebox. She better bloody not have. But I think it must be a root touch up spray just because some days it’s there and some it isn’t.
Back when trips to the hairdresser were still a no go they did one of their ‘ lockdown trips away’ she said Thankyou to the goggle box hairdresser for talking her through dying her hair over the phone .. the next day she posted pics she had perfectly dyed hair and the raisin had a short new haircut !!! Just saying 🤔

• Haha

PT32

She had better stick to Horsham! Apparently Sussex police have set up road blocks to stop day trippers who keep travelling to Brighton.

Saying that, I need to give my car a run so the battery doesn’t die... and I know all her Brighton & Hove haunts which are just a few mins down the road from me... 👀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha