Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
37215FE9-5A5F-497D-9141-744ED43A054F.png

Her followers are so dumb. They really think he is some high-flying investment banker hahaaha this doesn’t affect him any more than it affects you or me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Its_Me

VIP Member
Guaranteed all, apart from her mum and John are no where to be seen now!
She’d be more relatable if she showed her real life instead of fakeville!
The other chick in white looks more like the bride and Lorna looks like she came to spoof the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I reckon she thinks she’s having the last laugh. I mean she puts in zero effort, looks bloody dreadful, puts out the most embarrassing REELS I’ve ever seen, sleeps for most of the day, watches disproportionate amounts of tv ( even in a lockdown) AND is clinically insane, yet gets paid for it.

But for how long...how long before the bubble bursts... what happens then?
John’s pension I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
She should do the draws on a live... we don't know these are the first and only winners..its just a recording..showing nothing really..
Soz I just don't trust this bitch on anything

Last edited:
  • Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Have some fucking respect you dirty skank and don't put your dirty footwear thats obviously been on the ground on anything where people might touch..especially a public lift ...sanitizer era or not.
Cunt.
Anyone know the location of said lift, is she stuck, no need to rescue her :ROFLMAO:

It's not in her flat as it doesn't have lifts, think it could be Waitrose Horsham

• Haha
I think she forgets that most people work for a living, pandemic or not. How many people her age , what 39, are sitting doing fuck all? EVERY DAY for months on end? What does she think everyone is doing ?
I had 5mths off work once, thought I'd love it, did my head in! I'm convinced she's just going a bit mental, she has nothing going on, no real friends, the dog doesn't even like her.

• Haha

MayfairAA

Since everyone else has covered the bizarre reel and John away for a wee.. what about “John collects furniture”?? 😂😂😂😂

We’ve not seen John in a while have we?

• Haha
It is actually painful when she tries to do ‘a funny’

every time she mentions Acts of Kindness I just presume she’s talking about touch night

• Haha

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Pissing myself at her latest reel effort. Cringe central. Bitch really can't be natural in front of a camera.
I thought she said she wouldn't show it if it turned turned out *crap

(*paraphrasing )

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I can see why she previously only shared the same two awful wedding photos. The rest are even worse! If I looked that awful at my wedding I’d definitely burn all evidence and get a vow renewal😂
Who remembers the vow renewal threats stories / plans
AND
Then they were not spoken about anymore and never happened .

When my boyfriend buys me present it’s usually a chocolate bar... not a bloody Chanel handbag 😩
It’s bought with love on the spur of the moment probably 😘. Not discussed with you then posted on Instagram .. your boy did good ❤

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Nearly every instagrammer has been out in force photographing themselves in the snow etc..
And lazy lorna with all her manor house acres hasn't taken any pics...no bobble hat and chanel scarf fashion snow show ...it's as if she never got ready at all today and still has the face of an unscrubbed potato...

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I don’t get it when she asks “how was your weekend?” Do people actually reply and tell her what they got up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also surely their allotted storage area in the basement isn’t big enough for a whole sofa?? What on earth will they sit on now?

• Haha

TaylorSlattery

I fucking hate that white Chanel. It looks so cheap. I can’t imagine anyone being able to make it look nice, never mind Loony Luxe.

follyol

Just fuck right off Lorna 🤣 stop writing these to yourself

View attachment 417961
I feel like you can tell when it’s her because the grammar is purposely atrocious or she uses a random 🥰 emoji. Couldn’t be more obvious. Also why oh earth would a VA crew member be proud of her?! You can’t make this shit up (well, not unless you’re Lorna) 🤣

• Haha