Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched that about six times, and even paused it every two or three seconds just in case I was missing something -- but no. I don't get it. She creeps round the hedge with the gift to hide. Then leaves it in the driveway. Then appears to be driving the car away from the premises when she suddenly stops to go and pick up the gift. Then suddenly the car is parked and facing a wall (as opposed to being driven away), and she 'hides' the gift in the front seat. I'm relatively intelligent, but WTF? Also, in her stories she says she packed the car full or 'props' that John doesn't know about (then shows us a pic of a load of Penhaligons boxes), but none of those 'props' feature in the reel.
Lorna, if you're reading this, please help us to understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I see a lot of "influencers" taking selfies in the lifts in their upmarket apartment buildings - I feel like Lorna is trying to recreate this look with the waitrose car park lift... Less penthouse, more poundland though...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That reel makes no sense.
she leaves the box in the middle of road to then drive to the box and put the box in the car, and then leaves the car in the road 🤷🏼‍♀️
But also drives away from the box in the road WHAT

also yea, going for a waz is so luxe 😂 she should have just said he forgot his coat again 🤪
Love the coat comment 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think the lifts appeals to her because she would rather be in a block fo flats in London than a block of flats in horsham. The car park feel also gives her a bit more of an urban feel, which is what she really wants rather than suburban railway town.

the problem is she just doesn’t have any skills. As above, it’s not an advert, it’s - well god knows what. Other influencers would either have digital marketing experience- or learn the very basics- or pay someone to help them. Lorna just sort of wings it. I can’t imagine she’s getting paid much by pe halogens if that’s all she can muster and they’ve not asked for anything

Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought. If you’re producing content for a brand and you don’t include a clear close-up of the product, packaging, or branding... surely they’re not going to be too impressed? And like you said @Its_Me including the Chanel bag is just even more confusing.

It’s all just one big Lorna show isn’t it. Penhaligon’s have probably just given up and are letting her crack on with making a fool of herself like the odd 40 year old she is.
Notice she didn’t wear her chavtastic ITS collection for it either !!

Reactions: 11
I think the lifts appeals to her because she would rather be in a block fo flats in London than a block of flats in horsham. The car park feel also gives her a bit more of an urban feel, which is what she really wants rather than suburban railway town.

the problem is she just doesn’t have any skills. As above, it’s not an advert, it’s - well god knows what. Other influencers would either have digital marketing experience- or learn the very basics- or pay someone to help them. Lorna just sort of wings it. I can’t imagine she’s getting paid much by pe halogens if that’s all she can muster and they’ve not asked for anything
Yep this is exactly what I mean, she's trying to emulate the London Flat lift selfie... she can't seem to decide if she lives in a manor house or penthouse apartment, which is just extra pathetic when it's not either.

Oh wow, it’s honest for once
Honest, but makes the reel even sadder....
HA! Maybe she was genuinely creeping around as it was someone else's property! I jest, but she cant even use her own property...
HOW does she get sadder with every day that passes..?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm new to the thread, but does anyone know why she always avoids or diverts questions about not having children? I know its a personal question but when she does answer about it, she always calls her bags her children, just wondering why?..

Reactions: 7
What I don’t understand about the reel is, if some marketing person at penhaligon’s came up with that tit idea and even worse execution for a creative brief they’d likely be told to re-do. And yet they pay Lorna however many £k to make that in (if the stories add up) .. 1hr? Baffling

sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm new to the thread, but does anyone know why she always avoids or diverts questions about not having children? I know its a personal question but when she does answer about it, she always calls her bags her children, just wondering why?..
Because she's a vacuous asshole. To most people, their children are what they care about most in the world. To her, (it would appear that) the things she places greatest value on, and cares about the most, are her handbags. Truly very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just came here to see what everyone else made of that reel with the present 👀👀👀 what on earth was going on there? Part benny hill at some points 😳 also, the loungewear looks she does, she just reminds me of the most on noxious fuckboy you could ever come across, it definitely does not say ‘luxe’ to me - she has a very weird and small bunch of content, and thank god for that car, eh, otherwise she’d have absolutely nothing else to pin the ‘luxe’ effort on to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boo curls out more creative tit from his bottom than lorna ever could from her filtered camera..😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She does have skills, she knows how to buy a bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.