Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I don't have the faintest idea what's supposed to be going on in that reel, other than her creeping around like a gremlin.
2. Why does she feel the need to let us know John is going for a wee?! It's an image we really don't need...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pissing myself at her latest reel effort. Cringe central. witch really can't be natural in front of a camera.
I thought she said she wouldn't show it if it turned turned out *crap

(*paraphrasing )
Wtf is it meant to be about ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only loopy lorna knows...like, this was for Penhaligans ..?!
When is she going to learn that she's tit at reels.
And yeah, thanks for sharing that John went for a wee lorna, the news we all want is that big John is holding his little John..
VOM
Pretty sure she just likes to humiliate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think it was intended to be a comedy-type sketch (farce) of her hiding John's V Day pressies in the car. In reality, it's more like a Public Service Warning that there's an escaped nutter on the loose, last seen roaming the grounds of the manorial hall. Best laugh I've had today. If you look at the Fawna's comments, the collective opinion is that it's "so cute". Rest my case!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That reel makes no sense.
she leaves the box in the middle of road to then drive to the box and put the box in the car, and then leaves the car in the road ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
But also drives away from the box in the road WHAT

also yea, going for a waz is so luxe ๐Ÿ˜‚ she should have just said he forgot his coat again ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since everyone else has covered the bizarre reel and John away for a wee.. what about โ€œJohn collects furnitureโ€?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Weโ€™ve not seen John in a while have we?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only loopy lorna knows...like, this was for Penhaligans ..?!
When is she going to learn that she's tit at reels.
And yeah, thanks for sharing that John went for a wee lorna, the news we all want is that big John is holding his little John..
VOM
Pretty sure she just likes to humiliate him.
Fukkin just spat my coffee out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll ask her that in her Q&A ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚
Youโ€™ll be a -blocked ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ANOTHER REEL.

ITS AWFUL !!! Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is she trying to โ€œ comedy whistleโ€ at one point ?
I need to come back to this because Iโ€™ve squirmed so hard Iโ€™ve squirmed myself In to another county and I should be homeschooling.
Why do Penhags need this tit? Why !

I've tried to read through it, but there is just so much that I can't quite work out what's happened!
I havenโ€™t found the bit where Lydia obvs has issue with the hairdresser. But it sounds like an ongoing thing - I donโ€™t follow her but I watch her stuff from time to time, and she puts more in to anything than Lorna ever does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s like a bleeping Mr Bean sketch ๐Ÿ˜‚

My face while watching it:

C74A80BF-B041-4C61-8C13-D0660D610B94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since everyone else has covered the bizarre reel and John away for a wee.. what about โ€œJohn collects furnitureโ€?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Weโ€™ve not seen John in a while have we?
Heโ€™s probably run out of hair dye ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆณ.

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER REEL.

ITS AWFUL !!! Omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is she trying to โ€œ comedy whistleโ€ at one point ?
I need to come back to this because Iโ€™ve squirmed so hard Iโ€™ve squirmed myself In to another county and I should be homeschooling.
Why do Penhags need this tit? Why !
think Lorna should be called a PenHag..๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she need to put the Chanel bag amongst the Penhaligons boxes itโ€™s never really clear what sheโ€™s advertising unless you read!

Reactions: 13
And she reckons thatโ€™s an AD for Penhaligons ??? You wouldnโ€™t know unless youโ€™d read it before .. itโ€™s Fukkin madness and not even funny .
Exactly what I thought. If youโ€™re producing content for a brand and you donโ€™t include a clear close-up of the product, packaging, or branding... surely theyโ€™re not going to be too impressed? And like you said @Its_Me including the Chanel bag is just even more confusing.

Itโ€™s all just one big Lorna show isnโ€™t it. Penhaligonโ€™s have probably just given up and are letting her crack on with making a fool of herself like the odd 40 year old she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.