Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is repulsive. In all senses. I am surprised she’s not found anyone to do her hair however. Seeing as the rules don’t apply to her.

Reactions: 15
She really is repulsive. In all senses. I am surprised she’s not found anyone to do her hair however. Seeing as the rules don’t apply to her.
Me too but I think it would be so obvious she knows she wouldn’t get away with it. Mind you she hopped off to London hoping no one would notice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’ve had a falling out?

Bit rich coming from Lidl who got a large house and a Hermes recently.
Good on Lydia and Ali at their age . They’ve got a lovely house that they’re proud of it .. unlike Lorna and the Raisins FLAT .. empty museum room , filthy wooden room, a spare room decorated but empty .. we think full of unpacked cases and parcels. A windowless kitchen and a bathroom of such that hot water temperature is debatable as it has wedding photos on the wall !!!

She’s very pretty though and does great reels !
FUKK ME !! You’re going straight on the suspicious list !!!😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the dog unwell?! Looks strange?
Like it’s owners 😂😂

Because her Fawnas have said they love her natural hair colour !😳😳. She’s keeping them onboard with the suspense .. and she can post her “” Ooh I like my hair darker .. it shows off my eyes “” shite 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What does she see when she looks in the mirror because that make up is atrocious
Mirror mirror on the wall Aren’t I the fairest of them all ?
NO YOU FUKKIN AINT YOU GREEDY UGLY BINT .. off you fukk !! As a wise TIT once said . 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good on Lydia and Ali at their age . They’ve got a lovely house that they’re proud of it .. unlike Lorna and the Raisins FLAT .. empty museum room , filthy wooden room, a spare room decorated but empty .. we think full of unpacked cases and parcels. A windowless kitchen and a bathroom of such that hot water temperature is debatable as it has wedding photos on the wall !!!

Oh give over ! It’s true . There’s no denying Lydia is pretty ( I don’t particularly follow her as she’s as fake as the next and a bully )I couldn’t see Lorna getting a contract with Karen Millen ( could you ?)

Reactions: 1
Oh give over ! It’s true . There’s no denying Lydia is pretty ( I don’t particularly follow her as she’s as fake as the next and a bully )I couldn’t see Lorna getting a contract with Karen Millen ( could you ?)
There all fake and lie, just not small things either. But yes you can see Lydia has put in some graft to get a house. Maybe she was referring to herself saying house/hermes don't make you happy. We all know being extremely materialistic is a very short term fix.

Now that Yawna has affiliated herself with the trash ITS she is stuck, no other high street will touch her. Bad bad move for someone who wants to be known as luxe, and she could've had that nice home all the trimmings but too dam lazy to work for it, expects everyone else to pay for her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I feel there’s been some confusion here I think @Nuttywidow was referring to Lydia when she said no denying she’s pretty not Lorna lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good Morning Lorna, how are you doing? How’s your day started?

Oh I see the usual, you bragging like everyday, and showing your narc behaviour.
The nursery! duck right off you massive bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry ...I got it wrong I thought you were talking about Ol Yawna ... I’ve removed you from the suspicious list 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of which - I See it’s kicking off on the Lydia thread. Full thread in 19 hours. 🤣 See what happens when someone stands up to them and exposes them!

This worship of influencers really needs to stop. It’s so bizarre.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just leaving this here.
Screenshot (197).png

NB: No, I didn't send it - I've not morphed into a troll. Just for your amusement, girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of which - I See it’s kicking off on the Lydia thread. Full thread in 19 hours. 🤣 See what happens when someone stands up to them and exposes them!

This worship of influencers really needs to stop. It’s so bizarre.
I did a flick through that, omg Lydia's behaviour, although not surprising. If you watch the hairdressers update on her insta story it's very credible

Reactions: 1
Pissing myself at her latest reel effort. Cringe central. witch really can't be natural in front of a camera.
I thought she said she wouldn't show it if it turned turned out *crap

(*paraphrasing )

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did a flick through that, omg Lydia's behaviour, although not surprising. If you watch the hairdressers update on her insta story it's very credible
I've tried to read through it, but there is just so much that I can't quite work out what's happened!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.