Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so rich why doesn’t she shop at Waitrose? Get an Ocado shop delivered. Quick trip to the local M&S food court? That’s the real question 🤔 Not even a cheek jaunt to Saino’s. Also isn’t it mandatory to shop alone now, hope one of them is staying put in the car at Tesco.
Mandatory? No

Reactions: 5

Lorna would never get to sit with these beautiful Chanel ladies (hope the insta video link works!)
Could you imagine lorna there tho with that ridiculous puffed up face and god awful lips. Sitting in “ bent neck lady” style to try and make herself look something like her edited pictures.
Not forgetting old predatory boy lurking in the wings... 🤣

Look at the state of this, not just the quality but the styling it’s so bad looks like it’s literally thrown on the wall 😂
we do not need to see anything that’s been near her gusset. I mean, we’ve seen enoug when the baggy bollock thing was hanging down. Feel a bit sick now tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys guys guys... I’ve been gone from these threads for so long because work has been mental and I’ve also been trying to convince myself I shouldn’t stoop to yawna’s ridic levels of internet usage. But omg. One quick little toot through of what I’ve missed and I can’t believe I ever left. YOU ARE ALL ICONIC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she thinks she’s having the last laugh. I mean she puts in zero effort, looks bloody dreadful, puts out the most embarrassing REELS I’ve ever seen, sleeps for most of the day, watches disproportionate amounts of tv ( even in a lockdown) AND is clinically insane, yet gets paid for it.

But for how long...how long before the bubble bursts... what happens then?
John’s pension I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The fanciest sweatshirt she’s ever worked on !!
Is that because the logos are EMBROIDERED ..😂😂😂 oh fukk off more like felt letters sewn on by machine. Look at the Fukkin puckering of the lettering .. cheap shabby shite .

Wtf does she look like in that skirt and boots ensemble 😱
AND
she’s taken note @pink_norris and hidden the ripped up tatty thrushy gusset fanny opening (. Ooh the wording’s made me feel 🤢. Sorry gals) 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I’m heading to a place on the suspicious list here but her Q&A tonight was slightly less dull.

She put some effort into her thoughts on her latest TV series, gave a small anecdote about her wedding day that wasn’t an outright gloat, and made an effort to seek out a tweet that explained what’s happening on Wall Street (because clearly herself or John have no clue what’s going on economically in the world).

However we had to suffer through the ITS shite, and lies like “I burned the pasta...” ugh why oh why does she make out like she’s such a useless and pampered princess. It’s just not desirable or chic. So cringy

I know I’m heading to a place on the suspicious list here but her Q&A tonight was slightly less dull.

She put some effort into her thoughts on her latest TV series, gave a small anecdote about her wedding day that wasn’t an outright gloat, and made an effort to seek out a tweet that explained what’s happening on Wall Street (because clearly herself or John have no clue what’s going on economically in the world).

However we had to suffer through the ITS shite, and lies like “I burned the pasta...” ugh why oh why does she make out like she’s such a useless and pampered princess. It’s just not desirable or chic. So cringy
REALLY ?????? You forgot the reference to her crew days . I’ll put your comment down to Lockdown boredom . No suspicious list this time . 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that because the logos are EMBROIDERED ..😂😂😂 oh fukk off more like felt letters sewn on by machine. Look at the Fukkin puckering of the lettering .. cheap shabby shite .

AND
she’s taken note @pink_norris and hidden the ripped up tatty thrushy gusset fanny opening (. Ooh the wording’s made me feel 🤢. Sorry gals) 😂
The “enchanté” sweater kills me.
It literally says “nice to meet you” 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lorna would never get to sit with these beautiful Chanel ladies (hope the insta video link works!)
OMG. .. those women ooze style ...
Ol Yawna doesn’t have an ounce of style or elegance.
If she started out on IG now no way would she have 1M followers ..
She’s just a Fukkin chav wannabe .. her greed for stuff and attention is embarrassing 🙈
She’s got 1M followers and does nothing but try and flog her Fawnas crap. She’s not an influencer she’s a Fukkin Del Boy !

Reactions: 8
REALLY ?????? You forgot the reference to her crew days . I’ll put your comment down to Lockdown boredom . No suspicious list this time . 😂😂😂
lockdown is going REALLY badly for me then, if suddenly Lorna’s content is looking more appealing 😂😂😂

• Haha
The burning of the pasta really grates on me. It’s so obviously a lie. How do you even burn pasta anyway? You can cook it too long so it’s soggy but surely to burn it you’d have to put it in a pan with zero water :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The burning of the pasta really grates on me. It’s so obviously a lie. How do you even burn pasta anyway? You can cook it too long so it’s soggy but surely to burn it you’d have to put it in a pan with zero water :unsure:
Exactly. Anything to make her appear slightly air head but witty and as un-housewife as possible. It’s proper cringe and apparent that she’s been watching far too much TV.

Reactions: 13

AND
How bad are these? Wouldn’t look amiss on that stall in Albert Square.
Love how these are fancy when she had the Chanel jumper that cost £3k🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

her comment on it’s a sin / RTD just sounded like she’d lifted it from a critic’s review

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Anything to make her appear slightly air head but witty and as un-housewife as possible. It’s proper cringe and apparent that she’s been watching far too much TV.
It's was also a nod to the 'I have the perfect husband' charade, because obviously John got a mention by her saying that he still ate it despite it being burnt. The whole 'anniversary of the day we met / date night' got right up my nostrils anyway, particularly when she rolled her eyes in her stories and looked slightly bored when she announced that it was all John's idea to start celebrating the day they met (I think her words were along the lines of 'Apparently we have to celebrate that too now') Yeah, like it wasn't all her idea so that John could buy her pressies. Whattalottashit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.