Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
*buys pillowcases* “I’m a proper adult now aren’t I” you fucking want to be, you’re 40 this year.
Can you imagiiiiiiine the state of those cases in the morning and you can’t boil wash silk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
l_a_space is one of lornas own accounts and it liked her make up reel.
How fucking sad do you have to be to like your own reel. Desperate for likes love?

• Haha
  • Angry

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Oh wow, it’s honest for once
Honest, but makes the reel even sadder....
HA! Maybe she was genuinely creeping around as it was someone else's property! I jest, but she cant even use her own property...
HOW does she get sadder with every day that passes..?!?

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Hi-viz jacket's a splendid idea. It'll make it easier for the local plod to see her when she's out lockdown-breaking, undertaking non-essential journeys (away from the forest that is). I wonder if she's been talking to the fairies (the ones that live in the forest).

• Haha

L84

Chatty Member
The lips make me feel so ill for some reason they always look wet and just ugh and that foundation is absolutely ridiculous it’s about ten shades too dark at least and doesn’t look nice on. She’s really starting to turn my stomach I can barley watch now 😭😭😭

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Mini newsflash here, girls. I have (once more) been a-blocked. As some of you will know, I have been here several times before. Expect it was the request I made to have her follower figures verified. Never mind, I don't mind taking one for the team!
In other news, to uphold the time-honoured tradition of not being able to keep a good TIT down, I can report that I have regained insta-access. By the way, @Ohmydays Uncle Hakim's goats send their best!😇

• Haha
Since We know Lorna reads here and clearly needs help with coming up with on brand content, I think we should give her some suggestions.
I would love to see her current bag collection and her jewellery collection.

I wouldn’t take style tips from her personally but she could even do some styling reels.
Lorna, I beg you, stop with beauty/skincare content. Nobody wants to see that.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Oohhh That heavy ol lump of metal will scratch your breitling face up . Wear it on the other arm .. oh i get it .. if you’d done that we wouldn’t have been able to see that you’ve still got your Breitling and it wasn’t rented 😂😂😂
Don’t forget to claim for your cushions on your expenses they’re being used a lot as props !
Oh snd of course you WANT a matching bracelet , you’re a greedy bitch.

Attachments

Omg those #gifted balloon arches are surely the preserve of thirsty love island morons and geordie shore freaks non? How amazingly nafferroo

• Haha
  • Heart

CoraSP

Chatty Member
TITS- it's gone too far. Lorna appeared in my dream last night. I think I need to step away for a while. If anyone's Interested she definitely looked like a sz 12 in 'real' life. She was wearing the white shirt and no trousers.

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
1612386846796.png

So today the ASA ruled against two influencers promoting fake tan with filters on. Why oh Why does Lorna get away with everything she does!

• Wow
  • Angry