Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Just came here to see what everyone else made of that reel with the present 👀👀👀 what on earth was going on there? Part benny hill at some points 😳 also, the loungewear looks she does, she just reminds me of the most on noxious fuckboy you could ever come across, it definitely does not say ‘luxe’ to me - she has a very weird and small bunch of content, and thank god for that car, eh, otherwise she’d have absolutely nothing else to pin the ‘luxe’ effort on to

• Haha
Reactions: 12

KikoM

I can’t believe she bought that chair last week 😂😂😂 such a liar, I remember it was supposed to be two no?

The pressure was on from the TITs.... bet your pockets are screaming now Lorna 😂😂

• Haha

PT32

Put the sofas in storage... is that code for sold to fund the next giveaway & follower bulk buy? What’s the betting we never ever see those sofas again, reupholstered or otherwise.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
The fanciest sweatshirt she’s ever worked on !!
Is that because the logos are EMBROIDERED ..😂😂😂 oh fukk off more like felt letters sewn on by machine. Look at the Fukkin puckering of the lettering .. cheap shabby shite .

Wtf does she look like in that skirt and boots ensemble 😱
AND
she’s taken note @pink_norris and hidden the ripped up tatty thrushy gusset fanny opening (. Ooh the wording’s made me feel 🤢. Sorry gals) 😂
The “enchanté” sweater kills me.
It literally says “nice to meet you” 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Her and Lydia should flog an ErmEz each and swap it for a shit tonne of therapy. This is totally absurd.
They should then, get real jobs that don't involve using thinly veiled mental health issues to concel the reality - which is that they’re spoiled brats, believe in their own entitled narcissism and want everything for free.

In other news, just received a brace of whispering angel ?? Errr. Thanks John 😘

Am making the new thread tits.

I don’t know how to sort of conceal the massive intro ? But I’ve done it - had to edit title a little to fit.

Last edited:

KikoM

It’s actual fucking jokes that we’ve spoken about it today and the bogus questions and answers are in. Hey Lorna 😘
Exactly because just like Lorna they don’t remember half the shit that she has. She’s so dumb.

We live in her head rent free.

• Haha

Janedoe123

I can see why she previously only shared the same two awful wedding photos. The rest are even worse! If I looked that awful at my wedding I’d definitely burn all evidence and get a vow renewal😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I oppose to her comment ‘it’s who you know’ and this in itself exposes her to be someone who’s never worked in fashion. I’ve worked in fashion for my whole career and you work your arse off, that’s how you stand out. Something that she wouldn’t be able to do staying in bed all day, so if she’s ever tried she fell at the first hurdle. She shouldn’t be publicising to people that it’s ‘who you know’. That could make real genuine talent give up trying.
Exactly. Lorna really doesn’t come across as a person who’s ever had any get up and go.
In fact, she barely gets up.
Her mentality is absolutely that of someone who expects things to be handed to her on a plate. Absolutely entitled and always wanted the easy / fast track option.

She has worked for what, 2-3 years since her failed English / music degree ? Hardly a go-getter!
As soon as she met OMR and realised he would fund her, she worked for what another 6 months max before her ED prevented her from working any more .. a short stint at RSG but apart from that, absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Wifo1976

VIP Member
The fanciest sweatshirt she’s ever worked on !!
Is that because the logos are EMBROIDERED ..😂😂😂 oh fukk off more like felt letters sewn on by machine. Look at the Fukkin puckering of the lettering .. cheap shabby shite .

Wtf does she look like in that skirt and boots ensemble 😱
AND
she’s taken note @pink_norris and hidden the ripped up tatty thrushy gusset fanny opening (. Ooh the wording’s made me feel 🤢. Sorry gals) 😂
How bad are these? Wouldn’t look amiss on that stall in Albert Square.
Love how these are fancy when she had the Chanel jumper that cost £3k🤦🏻‍♀️

Ecampagnolo

What do we think of those diamonds? I’ve never seen them sparkle like real diamonds, unless they are a reallllly shit graded diamond. I think they might be cubic zirconias 😂
D0A2EC83-1DEB-47D2-AD09-9C3C581A7D1F.png