Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
This is going to be tragic, that’s why she’s got the fake flouff chairs, scene setting for a ABBA scandi, skiing, Chanel photo opp. Both in scratchy cream joggers, bobble hats, oversized tatty scarves, big socks and sunglasses indoors

Tits it’s gonna be coming our ways prepare yourselves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

pink_norris

VIP Member
Oh give over ! It’s true . There’s no denying Lydia is pretty ( I don’t particularly follow her as she’s as fake as the next and a bully )I couldn’t see Lorna getting a contract with Karen Millen ( could you ?)
There all fake and lie, just not small things either. But yes you can see Lydia has put in some graft to get a house. Maybe she was referring to herself saying house/hermes don't make you happy. We all know being extremely materialistic is a very short term fix.

Now that Yawna has affiliated herself with the trash ITS she is stuck, no other high street will touch her. Bad bad move for someone who wants to be known as luxe, and she could've had that nice home all the trimmings but too dam lazy to work for it, expects everyone else to pay for her life.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Put the sofas in storage... is that code for sold to fund the next giveaway & follower bulk buy? What’s the betting we never ever see those sofas again, reupholstered or otherwise.
Such a strange thing to do when you have an entire Manor House and about 3 pieces of furniture surely she could simply have moved them into another room

• Haha

KikoM

Yesterday was the Chanel Haute Couture show. Other influencers got their invite for the virtual show no sign of Lorna’s even though she is their unofficial ambassador 😂😂

They know to keep the riff raff away even virtually

• Haha

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
PSML at the bracelet ..looks ridiculous.. but of course its just an AD I don't think he's going to wear it on the daily... and yup you're right , it really is a look at my watch shot too... pathetic
I dont think we've seen his ugly mug since he was wrapped in the scarf ala E.T and that was when I suggested she really needs to phase his old mush out from her brand...seems like she's taken notice ....his face is a bad look for business...

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Another giveaway and John in a “ Scandi-neutral” tracksuit...

Think this could well be the lockdown high we all need.... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
What fucking hair journey..

Lockdown since March has been the best opportunity to really give her hair and scalp the attention it clearly needs, her hair should be in the best condition ever and yet it isn't....bitch never practices what she preaches..and by preaches I mean shills.
The same sentiment above for her skin.
But when you rely on clip ins, hats and filters its no surprise she takes the lazy route. She's a lazy cunt.
And with the greatest respect to Phillip Kingsley..zoom consultations are not worth shit going by the state of her head and they shouldn't be charging the same as if it was a face to face hands on head consultation either.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Was she bollocks crew for 8 years!
8 months more like. She might have gone out for 8 years but fuck off has she ever worked for 8 years.

8 hours would be a stretch! she said she did the interview for virgin when she was 20!

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
GOD ... she’s a Fukkin awful human being .... she got Gucci socks then got those other socks instead of the ram... then she got Adidas socks .. now Celine ... Shes such a label whore .
What a wasteful twat she is too ...
She’s already got the Prada Loafers ... Allegedly
So why get And Other Stories cos they’ve got 20% off
She talks complete bollox !!
thinks she looks relatable cos she’s using a discount code !! Twat
God she’s made me 😡😡
Can you imagine how she walks in those loafers 😬

Has she actually been out and taken a pic where she lives!???

I’ve had an email through from H&M with their top picks for me featuring a hoodie and bottoms identical to Lornas without the stupid number on it, cotton blend £17.99 each. Why would anyone buy her shit?

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I just came across this video about influencers like Lorna and I am howling 😂 this is Lorna through and through:

The only thing that would make that funnier is if it was Yawna doing it 😂

Fucking shoes up on the interiors. Fucking animal.
But they had to be or how else could we see the tiny Chanel symbol and know how rich and fancy she thinks she is 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
The chipped nails are a no no. There’s no way someone classy would go round like that....neutral nails are far more forgiving, and chic.
Who......goes to Tesco in a Bentley?! Seriously why isn’t she at the top end supermarkets?!
Why is she out so much! I’m literally grabbing my one shop a week from click and collect and staying home?!

ah yes you’re very right. A global pandemic is a little thing. Definitely not worth mentioning it.
You’re being deliberately obtuse, and my comment still stands - we don’t need everyone to mention everything. We’ve got the news and endless streams of friends on social media doing this.
Like @Eltonjohnsflorist said - she simply doesn’t mention these things on her Instagram, and on the odd occasion she has we’ve slaughtered her.
I think she’s a fucking dick, she’s a liar, she makes extremely questionable decisions and she’s a greedy narcissist who needs help, but I don’t hate her for not mentioning someone who’s died when she’s barely (if ever?) even used the word covid or coronavirus for 12 months.

CouldYouNot

She is selling that shirt as a dress (wear without trouser/skirt) but she is 5’3 (ish 🙄) and it’s too short for her to wear on its own.

also agreed re. Working in fashion. It’s qualifications, experience, internships, working HARD for peanuts nothing to do with who you know!

pink_norris

VIP Member
She’s bloody out shooting another InTheShite collection including a sweaty flange polyester knitted bodysuit 🤢

Is this the high end one, my arse🤮

Horsham TiTs your on high alert 😂

• Haha
Today’s puffy moon face squinting at the sun effort was definitely not recorded today. I honestly don’t know how anyone can sit through her GRWM’s and find them edifying. Her skin just gets worse and worse ‘I’m just going to use a small amount’ *ends up resembling the Turin shroud*

It’s account holder not shareholders. A share is only £4 😂

without saying too much, you’re right they won’t care unless it’ll impact their rep which HSBC put a lot of effort into protecting.

Anyway how awful is her latest grid post? For a normal person, it’s alright, but for someone being paid for this it’s terrible. She’s never been good at makeup. Girl applies eyeliner like she’s on a boat and doesn’t understand the concept of lipliner.

I noticed she’ll only put content on the grid where she looks ‘normal’ if it’s a sponsorship. I’m sure it still has a filter though.

View attachment 399936
The lips are nearing ‘love island desperado’ level. And that eye makeup makes her look like she has myxomatosis

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Not shaved her legs? I bet that flange is looking like the Amazon not seen light of day for months

Raisin better get a move on if those gifts don’t materialise you ain’t getting no touch night on Valentines
Honestly with the way she's looking she'd be lucky to have him cough and wheez his cigarette breath over her as he gives her a romantic three minute valentines pump...

• Haha
  • Sick