Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
So for the hat, joggers and hoodie it would set you back £35?! Jesus. People have more money than sense to spend that on such utter crap.

ETA - sorry £75! Not £35. £35 for hoodie, £25 for the joggers and £15 for the cap 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Does anyone want to go out in just a shirt though? 😁
She's trying to do a take on Carrie in Sex and the city with the shirt vibe.
She wouldn't wear that either in the real world..she hasn't got the balls...most of her ridiculous outfits like that are for sitting in a car and being photographed only..
Jeez imagine the state of her fake tanned legs close up in that outfit without the filter..
Hope the cunt hairsprayed her thighs....

• Haha

CoraSP

Chatty Member
‘This is the year we all nest’ bitch did you forget we were stuck at home in a lockdown best part of 2020!??? And where’s her best mate Sarah now then?
Do we think Sarah is the same-sex partner someone mentioned ages ago on a thread (or was it on a podcast she was on)? The phrasing of her comment dating/getting up to all sorts etc seems like she's alluding to it.
Whoever she is it looks like she's the bride out of the two of them!

• Wow

PT32

Thanks for the recap @AllAboutTheMayhem 🤣

that ring is just hideous, I'm longer even dropping into her story's every no and then as I can't stand her so you lovely lot are my updates. I mentioned this a while back haven't the birthday Rolex and Cartier Clou been missing for a while from her arm?
If this isn’t a direct response to the thread then I don’t know what is 😂

Attachments

• Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪
She also announced a day or two ago that the fluffy chair she supposedly ordered for John for their 'anniversary' was arriving 'in a week', yet the website for that chair states that the lead time is four to six weeks.

Tabitha

VIP Member
F7BFF4F3-6497-413F-99F9-F219CA4DF458.png

Was she really crew for 8 years?
She went out every night for 8 years but seems to only ever have photos from 2 occasions and where are these people now?
I’d say the majority of my mates now are people I met in my early 20s.

3DAEACB5-8D89-49B7-AB5D-412A8CB10684.jpeg

I still can’t get over how different she looks

I’m so numb to Lorna’s loopiness at this point that it’s taken me 9 hours since my first viewing of the reel to realise that she’s wearing SUNGLASSES on an overcast and snowy day.

????????

• Haha

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
View attachment 403423
Philip Kingsley is a con, it would seem.
I was just gonna post this picture ( you beat me to it !) What the hell is this MESS 🙈🙈

Kitchen’s nice and tidy Yawna ....
er what’s that ?
Oh it’s NOT YOURS !!!!!
where’s the credit to who’s pic it actually is then ?
Have you not done Google Image Reverse Search on this picture ? It will tell you . I’m using my mobile and you need a desktop to show you .

Kitchen’s nice and tidy Yawna ....
er what’s that ?
Oh it’s NOT YOURS !!!!!
where’s the credit to who’s pic it actually is then ?
It’s from Pininterest 😉

Attachments

Last edited:

PT32

What the actual fuck..
Just going to A&E after being knocked down by a feather...
Right okay this makes more sense as to why they have only 29 followers after 99 posts. I’m suspicious about their supposed expertise here when other tools show she’s as bad if not worse as Lydia Millen. Anyone who does multiple giveaways can’t have 96% genuine engagement, because giveaways by nature attract non-genuine engagement 🙃

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ve had a falling out?

Bit rich coming from Lidl who got a large house and a Hermes recently.
Good on Lydia and Ali at their age . They’ve got a lovely house that they’re proud of it .. unlike Lorna and the Raisins FLAT .. empty museum room , filthy wooden room, a spare room decorated but empty .. we think full of unpacked cases and parcels. A windowless kitchen and a bathroom of such that hot water temperature is debatable as it has wedding photos on the wall !!!

She’s very pretty though and does great reels !
FUKK ME !! You’re going straight on the suspicious list !!!😱😱

• Haha

ELT1506

‘You can see how good my skin’s looking, really hydrated, etc etc’ then proceeds to lean into the camera which completely blurs skin because of all the filter - how is she not called out on this crap!

and for the love of god - get rid of that chipped nail polish, your branding is ‘luxe’ chipped or badly applied nail polish is the complete opposite of that, I’m not even sure it’s a flattering colour for her skin tone actually, her skin seems quite cool toned

Last edited:
Code for: I don’t have enough friends & family to invite to justify a vow renewal.
But she went on about a vowel renewal FOR MONTHS! Around their 10th anniversary I think? Nothing ever happened but there was so many IG story posts about it.

also those pics with OM didn't they first meet when she was actually serving him as a trolley dolly?