Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here. In the previous topic some of the members shared that LL's house was just an apartment in a bigger building. I was sceptic about that, so I did some digging on the internet. Turns out it's true!!

So what I did is the following
1. I looked for any online publication with her house from the outside on it, see below.
2. I used the search term Horsham (it was mentioned by a member in the previous topic)
3. Then I let Google do the work, and look for a house in Horsham that matches her house.

So I found this video with her house from the outside on it here:
Youtube video here

View attachment 102088

Then found property/appartments for sale IN that house here:
Source here

View attachment 102092

So most likely, they indeed just bought a big apartment in that house (like mentioned before in old topic) but act like the whole property is theirs. She always says she does not show all the rooms, for privacy... But what is the point if you shared your most private room, YOUR BEDROOM, already? Their kitchen and bathroom probably look like tit also, therefore are never shown.

Also, isn't it funny that John Andrews Twitter account is 'to serve princess'? > https://twitter.com/2serveprincess

Oke bye!
I did this too 😂 FBI way ya heart out.

Reactions: 2
New here. In the previous topic some of the members shared that LL's house was just an apartment in a bigger building. I was sceptic about that, so I did some digging on the internet. Turns out it's true!!

1. I looked for any online publication with her house from the outside on it, see below.
2. I used the search term Horsham (it was mentioned by a member in the previous topic)
3. Then I let Google do the work, and look for a house in Horsham that matches her house.

Youtube video here

View attachment 102088

Source here

View attachment 102092

So most likely, they indeed just bought a big apartment in that house (like mentioned before in old topic) but act like the whole property is theirs. She always says she does not show all the rooms, for privacy... But what is the point if you shared your most private room, YOUR BEDROOM, already? Their kitchen and bathroom probably look like tit also, therefore are never shown.

Also, isn't it funny that John Andrews Twitter account is 'to serve princess'? > https://twitter.com/2serveprincess

Oke bye!
Haha

I honestly don't think her place is bigger than that, the dressing room is the 2nd bedroom and the kitchen is pokey hence why she never shows it!

I mean my house is bigger and was x times as 'spenny' 🤣 I might start adding Luxe to my name 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

has anyone on here called her out on the 'house' claims?

Reactions: 5

Youtube video here

View attachment 102088

Source here

View attachment 102092

Oke bye!
it’s strange isn’t it because look at the staircase in the building it looks all old/wood and quite grand. She also has this kind of wood panel stuff in the bedroom. But look at the bathroom and kitchen on that listing obviously a lot newer but not nice at all, I expect theirs is the same.

I did expect the property to be of a higher value though I have to say. Had me fooled 🙄 As others have said no way could they afford to live in London. That would be a deposit on a flat of that size where I live!

Reactions: 1
Haha

I honestly don't think her place is bigger than that, the dressing room is the 2nd bedroom and the kitchen is pokey hence why she never shows it!

I mean my house is bigger and was x times as 'spenny' 🤣 I might start adding Luxe to my name 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Checkout Post by @Jasmine she explains the flats interior .

it’s strange isn’t it because look at the staircase in the building it looks all old/wood and quite grand. She also has this kind of wood panel stuff in the bedroom. But look at the bathroom and kitchen on that listing obviously a lot newer but not nice at all, I expect theirs is the same.

I did expect the property to be of a higher value though I have to say. Had me fooled 🙄
Ooh I’ll save that for later with my wine and my LL stories and my ITS stories ...!! 😂😂. I’ll try not to swear too much !

I think them OAP buying her a dog so soon after they got together was a bit of a control thing.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up....

1-The eating out of the cup like that made my hairs stand on end what the actual duck.

2-Why is her kitchen never tidy? Grubby cow.

3-I’m not a prude but WHY does she have to have her nipples showing through all the time???

4-We reaaaaaaally don’t need to see you doing your morning routine EVERYDAY!!!!

5-I really like the style of that ballerina cardigan but the material looks like the cheapest piece of crap ever. If you’re going to buy classics that will supposedly last you years, this isn’t it.

6-Aaaaand (swinging jaw) she’s back in the blue co-ord 🤦‍♀️

Haven’t watched the ITS yet that was enough for now.
i got one of those cardigans and the quality was terrible. It’s pure acrylic so no wonder it doesn’t bobble!!

• Wow
Haha

Me! She didn’t answer 😂

• Haha
She literally answered about 5 ask me anything’s. So either she was super busy (no) or she only had 5 and oap didn’t have time to do some fake ones as he was busy washing her famous “but first” cardi

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a 2 bed flat with a feature living room. Bet they can’t swing a cat in the kitchen.
Don’t forget he had 2 marriages behind him, and she didn’t work for ages due to the eating disorder.
It’s all “ kippers and curtains”

That said and in all fairness, I’m sure their 2 bed flat is what many would aspire to... I just get annoyed at the suggestion that they own it all, it’s their entire garden.. etc etc.

Can’t polish a turd and that’s in relation to this mornings #Weetabixgate (from the hospital mug)

Lorna if you’re reading this can you cough at 4 seconds in to your next story please to acknowledge us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If you check this out - flats in forest road , Colgate , you can see how much they likely bought it for...( make sure you filter to flats - they are mainly 2 bed). They just all share the 18 acres of land.
All smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 1
I messaged her about her nails. Said I love them are they acrylics? She replied very very bluntly
think she uses stick ons. I’ll never understand she acts like she’s so well off and so is OAP, why can’t she get her nails done properly and her hair is awful

I messaged her about her nails. Said I love them are they acrylics? She replied very very bluntly

😂
I think she is so rude and blunt! I couldn’t believe it when she replied to me yesterday. To listen to her on stories, you’d think she messages her followers like they’re long lost friends but I think she was a rude cow!

Reactions: 6
Exactly she literally talks to them like they are her closest confidantes. Yet message her a supposed (fake) compliment and you get an ice queen reply

Reactions: 6
It’s a 2 bed flat with a feature living room. Bet they can’t swing a cat in the kitchen.
Don’t forget he had 2 marriages behind him, and she didn’t work for ages due to the eating disorder.
It’s all “ kippers and curtains”

That said and in all fairness, I’m sure their 2 bed flat is what many would aspire to... I just get annoyed at the suggestion that they own it all, it’s their entire garden.. etc etc.

Can’t polish a turd and that’s in relation to this mornings #Weetabixgate (from the hospital mug)
Absolutely. And that’s the point isn’t it. Why isn’t that enough? Why does she have to pretend she lives in a huge house? And as I said I really thought that it would have been worth more only because of the way she acts like their so wealthy.

Reactions: 4
I thought she didn’t seem as friendly in the ITS documentary as appears in her stories too. The passive aggressive and blunt replies to people on her insta and twitter make me think that the ‘friendliness’ is not genuine and just so people will buy whatever she’s shilling

If you check this out - flats in forest road , Colgate , you can see how much they likely bought it for...( make sure you filter to flats - they are mainly 2 bed). They just all share the 18 acres of land.
All smoke and mirrors.
Mr Luxe and I had Apartment 11 from 1996 to 2001

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It looks as though there’s also some mews houses attached to the main building, I’d say they might live there but their place looks like an apartment to me.

Her idol Carrie lived in an apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.