Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**Stand by. Gag warning ** ⚠
I’ve just watched. She’s on ITS also.

She’s eating weetabix out of a mug, ( trying to be relatable I’m sure).. and talking with her mouth full. It’s absolutely gross.
Whilst sitting on the floor with everything exposed.

Can’t wait to see the kitchen! 🤣👌🏿
I noticed she was talking with Food in her mouth too!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
surprise surprise she’s wearing her favourite ‘but first’ ballerina top again today.. the right way around showing off her lovely patchy chest. Sadly it’s sold out at the moment but fear not, there’s more coming soon 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she has shown us her dressing room over on ITS but it’s still green, hasn’t Mr OAP been painting it white like all week to prep for the pink??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do not understand what she's doing at all.

Every day is ground hog day

I have to skip her stories because I feel rage after the 'hiya'

She's always dressed in something inappropriate, banging on about her skincare and makeup, sat there with her legs apart!
Meanwhile her hair always looks shocking, like she's been dragged through a bush - not sure why she doesn't do it first?

I think their relationship is all about him liking a younger woman and her giving him constant sex and walking around half dressed, if it's not that then I don't get it.

What has she done that's relatable? Ever seen her in the kitchen, preparing food, doing stuff around the home? She's so boring and one trick, just here to flog her cheap tatty clothes!

Reactions: 8
Just caught up....

1-The eating out of the cup like that made my hairs stand on end what the actual duck.

2-Why is her kitchen never tidy? Grubby cow.

3-I’m not a prude but WHY does she have to have her nipples showing through all the time???

4-We reaaaaaaally don’t need to see you doing your morning routine EVERYDAY!!!!

5-I really like the style of that ballerina cardigan but the material looks like the cheapest piece of crap ever. If you’re going to buy classics that will supposedly last you years, this isn’t it.

6-Aaaaand (swinging jaw) she’s back in the blue co-ord 🤦‍♀️

Haven’t watched the ITS yet that was enough for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Me too, hearing her chew and swallow - no need for it. Aaaaannnddd I absolutely don’t believe she takes a mug and weetabix away with her, so full of crap, just saying stuff for the sake of it. And why have weetabix in a cup anyway, it seems so childlike? I would understand if it was a big bowl like mug but that was a mug you would have a cup of tea from, just so so odd...

Reactions: 2
Don’t want to hijack the thread with talk of another lunatic.. but.. briefly.,
Fyona- she runs @consultant_clinic on Instagram. She frequently posts images of herself looking like some kind of Barbie.
The reality , however is truly horrific.
I have seen her in real life , close up and can confirm it’s the most abhorrent abuse of Instagram and filters I’ve ever seen. ( and Botox and fillers!)

She runs Consultant clinic - a Botox and filler aesthetic company and she is singularly ( along with that cat woman) the worst example of aesthetics I’ve ever seen. Yet she posts pictures of herself like this and deletes anyone who comments that she looks nothing like the images.

It looks flammable !
oh I have been waiting for a thread on Ffyona! She regularly posts boasting about her lifestyle on the CC Instagram, I thought the ones of her stuck in her fancy new house During lock down were sort of bad taste. And it’s so obvious that her videos are all filtered, I did wonder what she looked like in “real life” too!

New here. In the previous topic some of the members shared that LL's house was just an apartment in a bigger building. I was sceptic about that, so I did some digging on the internet. Turns out it's true!!

So what I did is the following
1. I looked for any online publication with her house from the outside on it, see below.
2. I used the search term Horsham (it was mentioned by a member in the previous topic)
3. Then I let Google do the work, and look for a house in Horsham that matches her house.

So I found this video with her house from the outside on it here:
Youtube video here

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-31 om 15.51.00.png

Then found property/appartments for sale IN that house here:
Source here

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-31 om 15.58.07.png

So most likely, they indeed just bought a big apartment in that house (like mentioned before in old topic) but act like the whole property is theirs. She always says she does not show all the rooms, for privacy... But what is the point if you shared your most private room, YOUR BEDROOM, already? Their kitchen and bathroom probably look like tit also, therefore are never shown.

Also, isn't it funny that John Andrews Twitter account is 'to serve princess'? > https://twitter.com/2serveprincess

Oke bye!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too, hearing her chew and swallow - no need for it. Aaaaannnddd I absolutely don’t believe she takes a mug and weetabix away with her, so full of crap, just saying stuff for the sake of it. And why have weetabix in a cup anyway, it seems so childlike? I would understand if it was a big bowl like mug but that was a mug you would have a cup of tea from, just so so odd...
Looked like a mug from a hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do not understand what she's doing at all.

Every day is ground hog day

I have to skip her stories because I feel rage after the 'hiya'

She's always dressed in something inappropriate, banging on about her skincare and makeup, sat there with her legs apart!
Meanwhile her hair always looks shocking, like she's been dragged through a bush - not sure why she doesn't do it first?

I think their relationship is all about him liking a younger woman and her giving him constant sex and walking around half dressed, if it's not that then I don't get it.

What has she done that's relatable? Ever seen her in the kitchen, preparing food, doing stuff around the home? She's so boring and one trick, just here to flog her cheap tatty clothes!
😂😂😂😂. That made me laugh out loud !!! I saw them in the summer no way do they look like they have constant sex !!! His legs didn’t look like the could cope with it and she was posing and pouting and looked like she needed a good wash !!!

So she has shown us her dressing room over on ITS but it’s still green, hasn’t Mr OAP been painting it white like all week to prep for the pink??
I was just thinking the same! He’s done nothing ! Or this is an old pic... don’t forget shes got to really make the dressing room content really last.. we will be in lockdown a long time. Bet she’s dead jealous of lydias house, a 2 bed flat isn’t going to cut it for the next 6 months of lockdown.

Just caught up....

1-The eating out of the cup like that made my hairs stand on end what the actual duck.

2-Why is her kitchen never tidy? Grubby cow.

3-I’m not a prude but WHY does she have to have her nipples showing through all the time???

4-We reaaaaaaally don’t need to see you doing your morning routine EVERYDAY!!!!

5-I really like the style of that ballerina cardigan but the material looks like the cheapest piece of crap ever. If you’re going to buy classics that will supposedly last you years, this isn’t it.

6-Aaaaand (swinging jaw) she’s back in the blue co-ord 🤦‍♀️

Haven’t watched the ITS yet that was enough for now.

Save the ITS stories for later ( when you have wine)

The acrylic flammable tit is back in full force!

oh I have been waiting for a thread on Ffyona! She regularly posts boasting about her lifestyle on the CC Instagram, I thought the ones of her stuck in her fancy new house During lock down were sort of bad taste. And it’s so obvious that her videos are all filtered, I did wonder what she looked like in “real life” too!
Oh there’s plenty stories about that one. Real life is terrifying, to the point I went to the clinic and left. She told me she had a natural look and I would suit the same. Couldn’t get me out there fast enough. In real life she makes cat woman look normal. She also lies profusely and has pretended to be a doctor / surgeon. She was legally qualified so uses that to threaten people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
New here. In the previous topic some of the members shared that LL's house was just an apartment in a bigger building. I was sceptic about that, so I did some digging on the internet. Turns out it's true!!

1. I looked for any online publication with her house from the outside on it, see below.
2. I used the search term Horsham (it was mentioned by a member in the previous topic)
3. Then I let Google do the work, and look for a house in Horsham that matches her house.

Youtube video here

View attachment 102088

Source here

View attachment 102092

So most likely, they indeed just bought a big apartment in that house (like mentioned before in old topic) but act like the whole property is theirs. She always says she does not show all the rooms, for privacy... But what is the point if you shared your most private room, YOUR BEDROOM, already? Their kitchen and bathroom probably look like tit also, therefore are never shown.

Also, isn't it funny that John Andrews Twitter account is 'to serve princess'? > https://twitter.com/2serveprincess

Oke bye!
Shame you didn’t believe us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh there’s plenty stories about that one. Real life is terrifying, to the point I went to the clinic and left. She told me she had a natural look and I would suit the same. Couldn’t get me out there fast enough. In real life she makes cat woman look normal. She also lies profusely and has pretended to be a doctor / surgeon. She was legally qualified so uses that to threaten people.
I have heard all this yes! I read a thread on a website called Pissed Consumer about her a while ago when I was doing some research on the Consultant Clinic trying to decide where to go to get a bit of botox. It said she had an affair with a premier league footballer and sold stories on him when she was younger.

hi

Youtube video here

View attachment 102088

Source here

View attachment 102092

Oke bye!
Omg.. what a fraud?! So now we know WHY she doesnt live in London. They couldn’t afford a GARAGE with that budget! I live in very average house in suburbs (40 mns commute to the city) and my house was over twice as much as their flat. We would love to live closer to the coast but just not doable at the moment, with both of us working. Here is a tip - BOTH of us working lol

Reactions: 7
@Agsfam , I think their 'share' of the building is bigger and thus more expensive than that 350k apartment from my link, but it's hard to say how large and expensive their part is I think. But the fact that they present it as their own property really bugs me.

Any native english speakers here that can tell me if there is a nuance in talking about 'my home' or 'my house'? Lorna always talks about 'my home'. Is that a way to avoid using 'my house', which would indicate she owns an actual house?

Did anyone notice the filter leave her face when she turned around in the ITS stories?! Also it was the worst takeover ever. She gave us a look the shittest part of her closet with the charity sale items which all looked crap, then said her clothes were all in storage!

oh and then she tried to sell us that bloody cheap looking blue knit co-ord again. duck off!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.