Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpledahlia

First post! Been reading this and watching her for about a week.. I don’t know where to start.

firstly, why does she say “we can go through my clothes together and decide what to sell!” Like people are waiting with baited breath to help her make this decision. No one cares.

why does she admire herself and say “my skin looks beautiful today” with a smug look..who does that?

why does she keep posing with her legs literally bending out like she’s got rickets?? Is it meant to be chic? Why does she refer to things she posts things like “candid shots” - it’s just a selfie.

does she actually fancy the oap?

rant over for now

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Moneybags

Soz, but if most of her followers are "minted", then surely they wont want LL's scruffy cast offs. I'm sure they would be able to buy their own!!!!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She was sulking coz she couldn’t go out and see people so he bought her two pairs of shoes.

BRB girls gonna go and sulk infront of my boyfriend about not being able to see people and see what happens....

• Haha

Staccy79

Pumpkin face Lorna, wearing a nappy, sulks for new shoes will she ever be happy, whipping boy John collecting her tat, it’s not a manor it’s a two bed flat

Sorry, I’m even getting on my own nerves now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

ELT1506

It’s really starting to anger me, she uses the same products, in the same spot in the house, in the same clothes, she’s just so DULL. How can she not acknowledge what’s going on in the world and the amazing selfless work key workers are doing right now? It just baffles me. I think she’s coming across as a nasty self-absorbed narcissist, even more so than usual.
Me too, I’m definitely just hate watching her at this point because every time she starts to waffle in to the camera my blood starts to boil. She hasn’t even mentioned her mum or how her mum might be coping? We know enough about her from podcasts etc to know her mum lives not far from her and that she was an only child. It’s like this crisis isn’t happening?! Lorna no-one gives a stuff about your stupid dressing room or charity sale?! Noone is going to be in a position to buy your clothes and how are you going to get them to people?! If you are so luxe and rich and this charity means so much to you, just donate a whacking load of cash and have your stupid sale once all of this is over!!! Whenever talking about this sale she says ‘I’ll try and..do this, I’ll try and do that..’ TRY? What else are you doing ALL DAY, if you cared so much it would be done, not dragged out for content for a week like it is now.

She is literally like a woman-child the way she talks in to the camera like a little girl while slapping all of that crap on her face. I’ve realised she’s actually really immature as well as showing herself to be extremely insensitive.

The hidden ad for that stupid wrap cardigan that’s now ‘sold out’ - also is there really any need for her to have her chest nearly hanging out - put a bra on for god sake. I don’t know what camera trickery she uses on a daily basis but I watched Lydia Millen’s vlog for the Laura Mercier trip (purely out of curiosity) it’s about 3/4 of the way through where they are having fondue, Lorna is sitting next to Lydia and I had to do a double take as it looks nothing like her. She’s able to morph herself into looking like numerous completely different people, quite amazing really.

These influencers sell a fake image and lifestyle to young, insecure, gullible people yet we are trolls and ‘jealous’ when the wool can’t be pulled over our eyes and they are called out. Surely we can’t be the only ones who are wondering how she can be so tone deaf to what’s going on at the moment, I feel like that’s why most people are watching her at the moment? I can’t believe I actually used to really like her!

I feel sooooo much better for getting that off my chest!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

and nothing happens

I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

I actually think I prefer those shots of her from the video tbh. But maybe that’s because I can’t see the bizarre lines drawn above the brows

Also is it just me do you get the vibe the oap is very short? Like 5’6 max
Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Even other influencers whose partners/husbands do all their filming - Alex (husband not brother) McGrath, Claire's husband Paris, Jamie's husband Jack etc, they are not joined at the hip like these two twats. Constantly sat in the bloody Bentley like a couple of extras on Towie. It's not a normal relationship, no one else just swans around drinking rose and eating at Cecconis. Most other influencers show the normal side of their lives from time to time. Lorna's life is so empty, you never see any other family members (apart from the dog), she's only taking off or putting on make up in her robe, or posing around in her crappy outfits. It's very dull, and not content.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

pink_norris

VIP Member
Wonder if ‘she’ was blocked ?
Hope not !!
Good dm though .. 👍
I’d had enough, I was blocked :LOL:, I was being condescending and she fell for it. I got the exact reaction I anticipated. Bruce bonus she put it on her stories, showing herself up for what she is.

I’m bailing out in style 👍👍👍👍😎

• Sad
  • Haha

Jasmine

i hate to say this, but their relationship feels creepy and more like prostitution. She gives him trophy wife, younger, always fully made up and he pays for everything, constant expensive gifts and the status she craves. Wonder if he was the same with past wives / girlfriends or if it’s something she has encouraged.
The more he spends the more he thinks he will be loved and be seen as a wonderful husband. It's all for show I'm afraid...

• Wow
  • Sad

Peepers

Does anyone else find it VERY odd but VERY telling that she says she turns down work if it’s more than 1 night because ‘they miss each other too much’??? Major give away that their relationship is weird as hell and there’s no trust there.
Literally 100% of the people I know to say this kind of stuff are women who I know either met their men through cheating, or are with someone they don’t trust, or vice versa. Probably one of the terms and conditions when they go back together after they broke up....

I mean, I love my husband to death. But if he’s away with work for a few days I certainly don’t have a melt down. I pour myself a lovely wine, slap on a face mask, and enjoy my own space for a change. It’s actually bliss. Am I the only one?

Whiskey

Not a fan of hers but questions about kids is rude no matter who you are. Maybe they’ve struggled, maybe they just don’t want them. No one else’s business

• Heart

Staccy79

Has LL ever heard on exfoliation? Apparently she faked tanned last night & showered this morning... why is her chest still looking like a snake waiting to shed then? Not a good ad for Tan Luxe is it?

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’d love to hear what her justification is for such a vacuous life in the pandemic context.
Smarmy comments and “ low level irony” really don’t wash.
What people like LL refuse to acknowledge is the amount of damage they cause to young impressionable girls. It’s all over-ridden in her brain by the “free stuff” she now gets. Validity is defined by what she has. Not what she gives.

She claims to have had an eating disorder/ mental health issues (relatable?) so why not factor this in to the bullshit she submits on Instagram ?
“Recovered“ from Mental health issues? Really .. ? so why is she posting pictures of a hugely altered fillered-face & body? Why does she pretend to live in a manor not a 2 bed flat? She’s evidently not recovered at all. She’s just transferred from one control issue, to another. It’s embarrassingly text book.

And what I get upset about is that young girls feel that LL is the norm. I’ve worked with some young girls in the priory who just think it’s cool to have had some sort of issue, alcohol, eating, drugs, etc.
Girls who only want to have designer handbags and go on fancy holidays and be defined by as such.

I only discovered the depth of it all when I went to Instagram and researched for myself and now I see why.
Sorry to get so serious.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Seriously She is one vile human !! The whole world is being turned upside down and shes having an effing Hair appointment !!! Anyone think this is an AD ???
AND Why the fuck has the OAP bought her a Fukkin present ... doesn’t he know she’s doing a charity closet sale for his brothers care home !!! Surely he could have ‘donated’ to that !!!!!!
It’s absolutely hideous !! Does he still have to ply her with gifts during a Fukkin pandemic !!!!!
Greedy vile couple ...
She didn’t look too impressed with it being ‘shoes’
People have lost their jobs , worrying about their health their finances and their families and the Fukkin Luxes are playing look at us we don’t care about the world we’re minted and popular !!! REALLY ???
Sorry for the language .. rant over .. I’m pissed off today and twats like them just make the world seem a darker place !