Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a 2 bed flat with a feature living room. Bet they can’t swing a cat in the kitchen.
Don’t forget he had 2 marriages behind him, and she didn’t work for ages due to the eating disorder.
It’s all “ kippers and curtains”

That said and in all fairness, I’m sure their 2 bed flat is what many would aspire to... I just get annoyed at the suggestion that they own it all, it’s their entire garden.. etc etc.

Can’t polish a turd and that’s in relation to this mornings #Weetabixgate (from the hospital mug)
WHAT ??!!! It’s like they live in a studio flat !! They seem to live in their bedroom ! There’s no tv in the lounge .. no evidence of a cosy living room life .. even the dog looks uncomfortable being in there !!😂

Mr Luxe and I had Apartment 11 from 1996 to 2001
@Jasmine She’s back in the game 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMG .. More LL LIES !!!!!
1..questions re her make up application !!
2. Weetabix in a cup !! Cos she was cabin crew and couldn’t get a bowl so had to use a cup ... HELLO The size cup you got on an aircraft then wouldn’t fit a weetabix in !!! Trust me .. ✈
3 .. That’s all she eats for breakfast .. HELLO .. what about all the constant IG hotel room service breakfast tables filled with croissants eggs fruit toast etc you and the OAP dressed in your ‘robes’

And WHY OH WHY OH WHY does the OAP wear a Fukkin black roll neck jumper !! Even to decorate in !!! And what’s with that Fukkin pose in the ‘dressing room ‘
Oh and her clothes are in storage ..

FFS .. where in the plastic boxes in the cellar !

Despite spending thousands of pounds on designer handbags for his spoilt wife .. I bet the OAP is so up himself that he thinks paying the decorators daily fee of approx £250 a day is ripping him off .!!!
Hence the DIY ... meantime said spoilt wife is still ordering online possibly more than £250 a day ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2. Weetabix in a cup !! Cos she was cabin crew and couldn’t get a bowl so had to use a cup ... HELLO The size cup you got on an aircraft then wouldn’t fit a weetabix in !!! Trust me .. ✈

😂 is that what she said? 😂 she must've only worked economy then as they defo don't serve Weetabix on Virgin Upper Class 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just checked out yesterday’s ITS stories .. what a load of waffle !!!! No respect for clothes or shoes that cupboard was a bloody mess !!!

Reactions: 1
Normally just a reader and not a poster, but omg have you seen how low that pyjama top is unbuttoned - we’re about to get a full view in a minute!!

Reactions: 6
Why is she doing a daily make up routine of the same crap! Like 5 days running now it’s so boring, you’re not a make up artist Lorna please spare us!

Reactions: 6
My sister was a Virgin Flight Attendant I asked if they all did this cup thing she said no, everyone did always eat cereal but as she recalls there were bowls. Also asked if she recognised Lorna she said no. Not sure when she worked there? My sister was there 2004-2010.

Why is she doing a daily make up routine of the same crap! Like 5 days running now it’s so boring, you’re not a make up artist Lorna please spare us!
Even those who are MUA usually do a sped up video don’t they because there’s nothing worse than watching (and listening) to someone put make up on.

Reactions: 5
Normally just a reader and not a poster, but omg have you seen how low that pyjama top is unbuttoned - we’re about to get a full view in a minute!!
😂 tbf, I’m my boobs were as small and pert as hers, I’d do the same but not to the public! #beestings

Isn’t it pronounced “chanta-ki”??
Maybe I’m wrong

😂 tbf, I’m my boobs were as small and pert as hers, I’d do the same but not to the public! #beestings
it’s just friggin weird that she showers then puts her pjs or robe on without any underwear to sit and do her make up in front of a camera. Yeh I do that at home but no one else needs to see it.

I’m sure that she is trying to appeal to dirty old men, why oh why would leave your PJ top unbuttoned at the top like that if your target audience is other women? Also they way she has applied that primer all over her face looks quite x rated to me 🤮

Reactions: 8
All she keeps saying is I just want to look glowy at the minute I don’t want to feel too made up at the minute. After she’s just put a ton of make up on? I really get that not getting dressed and not getting ready for the day is the worst thing to do during times like this and I sure do get up and get myself ready everyday but that amount of make up to look natural when you could just be natural or even a less make up natural as in bit of blush mascara and lip balm is a joke.

Reactions: 2
Has LL ever heard on exfoliation? Apparently she faked tanned last night & showered this morning... why is her chest still looking like a snake waiting to shed then? Not a good ad for Tan Luxe is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously though. I’m all up for having a day feeling good etc. But at the moment in lock down I’m loving not wearing makeup and trying to look after my skin and let it breath. Why is she putting makeup on EVERYDAY?

Reactions: 4
Seriously though. I’m all up for having a day feeling good etc. But at the moment in lock down I’m loving not wearing makeup and trying to look after my skin and let it breath. Why is she putting makeup on EVERYDAY?
Because she would have nothing else to post, no more London trips. But she dosnt even try and come up with new content it’s just the same make up routine everyday she has zero imagination

Reactions: 2
It’s ridiculous isn’t it. Maybe I don’t follow enough of them but I really don’t see any other influencers doing these endless stories! It’s the same everyday, skin and make up routine, couple videos of boo, then some mood boards, then affiliated swipe ups of some shite item of clothing she’s loving.

It’s ridiculous isn’t it. Maybe I don’t follow enough of them but I really don’t see any other influencers doing these endless stories! It’s the same everyday, skin and make up routine, couple videos of boo, then some mood boards, then affiliated swipe ups of some shite item of clothing she’s loving.
Trust me they’re not. They’re finding other things that makeup tutorials.

Just seen her newest stories, talking about rushing to buy Levi’s because they always sell out by May lol does she realise people are locked in their houses no one is rushing to buy jeans right now. Living in tracksuits for foreseeable! Is she ignorant or just dumb

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the filter leave her face when she turned around in the ITS stories?! Also it was the worst takeover ever. She gave us a look the shittest part of her closet with the charity sale items which all looked crap, then said her clothes were all in storage!

oh and then she tried to sell us that bloody cheap looking blue knit co-ord again. duck off!
Haha just watched it now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Freyakillin now copying Lorna’s chest posting. Lorna copied her tit myself mirror pose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.