Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit Spenny? That top is £38 from river island. Not sure her minted followers would agree thats Spenny if they’ve just “allegedly” bought that second hand tit at those prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looooool I didnt know what spenny means I thought it meant cheap coz £38. Average price for a high street top. As you say, insult to her alleged buyers. Prat.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing by the 3 pages her sale was a sham? 🤣
She always uses spenny, never heard anyone say it before her! If any of my friends use it they will get my look! 😂

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂
That’s so cheap !! I mean after how much she praised that ring I imagined it would’ve cost like 10k 😅

This is why everything is sold out already 😂 I’m crying btw where’s that Fendi bag 🤔
Ring of this size would be close to £100k and that’s depending on the quality - could go up to £200k. So yeah, I think it is what it is - no sparkle and tit. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit Spenny? That top is £38 from river island. Not sure her minted followers would agree thats Spenny if they’ve just “allegedly” bought that second hand tit at those prices.
And how old is she using slang like ‘spenny’ Jesus woman! Grow up!

Reactions: 2
Lydia said she bought it... There is no proof this bag even existed or was in the sale. Unless proven otherwise I reckon we can assume it was Lydia creating numbers for Lorna. This sale was posted now simply to create some content as she has nothing to offer given she can’t pose in various hotels and streets. She will drag this out as long as possible, between clown makeup up tutorials and the “ dressing room”.

Lydia also posted the bag comment after announcing her new blog- (I’ve just looked at this Lydia’s content - never seen her before)

Anyone find it odd she doesn’t have a dressing table?

Its because she lives in flat, theres probably no room!!!!

People are obviously asking to see her MANSION, but shes "not tidied' her kitchen today so it "wont happen"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Its because she lives in flat, theres probably no room!!!!

People are obviously asking to see her MANSION, but shes "not tidied' her kitchen today so it "wont happen"

🤣🤣🤣🤣
EEEEEE YYYY. AAAAAA
HAPPY BLAH BLAH
What !!!!! LL has no dressing table but She’s MINTED .. maybe she can’t find one SPENNY enough !! or one with freckles .. or one that’s juicy or one that’s low enough so she can still flash her fanny !!!
I haven’t checked her out yet .. I’ts not in my new daily routine .. I’m still exfoliating , rubbing copious amounts of products in my face then gonna put 10 ton of make up on and dress up in my needed delivery so I can decorate my cupboard !!!! FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t looked yet today either, I’ll save it for later when I have more patience

Reactions: 1
**Stand by. Gag warning ** ⚠
I’ve just watched. She’s on ITS also.

She’s eating weetabix out of a mug, ( trying to be relatable I’m sure).. and talking with her mouth full. It’s absolutely gross.
Whilst sitting on the floor with everything exposed.

Can’t wait to see the kitchen! 🤣👌🏿

**Stand by. Gag warning ** ⚠
I’ve just watched. She’s on ITS also.

She’s eating weetabix out of a mug, ( trying to be relatable I’m sure).. and talking with her mouth full. It’s absolutely gross.
Whilst sitting on the floor with everything exposed.

Can’t wait to see the kitchen! 🤣👌🏿
Ahhhh you beat me to it!!! 😂
The ITS stories are just a copy and paste of the rubbish on her stories! She’s so lazy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.