Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that the OAP would leave his work to drive accross London because she had no phone battery left.......I mean really?! My twelve year old knows to take a power bank with them for extra charge... OAP’s job can’t be that important because he would never be able to come and go as he pleases, top banking jobs don’t work that way!
He was obviously picking her up to drive her home but she’s gotta make a story/lie about it ..
WTF LL ... try to sell yourself as an independent business woman then rely on your husband to help you charge your phone !! Seriously ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone who is REALLY wealthy is often more "discreet" about it and wouldn't feel the need to flaunt/prove it on Instagram. I am sure they are not as wealthy as she acts.

Reactions: 4
The Luxe love affair isnt the vibe I got from them . He did as he was told and she did /who that she wanted .

• Heart
Anyone who is REALLY wealthy is often more "discreet" about it and wouldn't feel the need to flaunt/prove it on Instagram. I am sure they are not as wealthy as she acts.
Back to this. There are some people who flaunt it. But they don’t make it their job to get freebies all the time because they actually pay for it themselves. Influencers like Lorna, Lydia Millen and other blaggers are just trying to get rich off doing ads for all the free tit they get by fooling others into spending their own money on it.

Reactions: 2
Back to this. There are some people who flaunt it. But they don’t make it their job to get freebies all the time because they actually pay for it themselves. Influencers like Lorna, Lydia Millen and other blaggers are just trying to get rich off doing ads for all the free tit they get by fooling others into spending their own money on it.
When LL ‘bought’ the Bentley I said was it really a gift for the OAP or a prop for IG ... probably claim it off expenses as a luxe necessity in photo shoots !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The problem with using loads of filters and face tune, is that when someone else takes a photo of you, it looks nothing like 'you'
This photo scares me so much. She looks so dirty. How did anyone allow her to go to her own launch looking like that?!

Surely we’re not going to be seeing that ‘puffy unnatural ‘face promoting another make up brand !🤡. 😡

Staying in London again at the weekend 🙄
Is the “infact I need to book a room” an attempt at trying to get an offer for a free room somewhere?

This photo scares me so much. She looks so dirty. How did anyone allow her to go to her own launch looking like that?!
Everyone looks out for themselves in the "influencer world" It's so
The "influencer world" is bitchy and bequiling. That's why I left it .. Trust no one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.