Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope.

They have a massive house near Brighton and a flat in Paris I think

It’s a massive house that’s been turned into luxury apartments. She likes to make out that the whole thing is theirs, but it isn’t.

Reactions: 2
Far too many posts to quote but summary;
I don’t think she lies about her age? I’d put her at 36-38 which is pretty much what she portrays. Don’t forget-Fillers actually end up ageing you than reversing age if over done/not done well.

“Mr Luxe” is not rich. He probably had a decent job, good enough to be able to support Lorna when she was unwell and off the back of her willing to be photographed on some street corner with the same designer handbag every weekend and him willing to be part of the blagging process they have managed to carve out an illusion of being somewhat “Luxe”. I don’t see them going to most exclusive places, private members clubs, top hotels or luxury holiday destinations...

Also don’t forget it’s possible to buy clothes to photograph in and then return. She seemed to have a few photos of the max mara coat, then it just disappeared.

Also I mentioned before about the Bentley. I doubt she paid anything more or even close to 20k for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He's on linked in (albeit an old photo) as being the head of a retirement department at HSBC and been there for over 30 years, not sure if it is current though.

He's on linked in (albeit an old photo) as being the head of a retirement department at HSBC and been there for over 30 years, not sure if it is current though.
Yes, his ex wife mentioned here before that he works in pensions for a bank. Most probably a 6 figure salary but not ‘rich’. Anyone who was really worth their salt in the banking world wouldn’t be rolling around on Instagram like a damn buffoon blagging free stuff.

Reactions: 6
He still can't be there because he wouldn't be able to get all the time off he does.

I remember reading an old interview with LL and she said the OAP drives up to London for work every weekday at 6am with her so they could take her IG photos before he went off to work. She probably just hung around for him to break for lunch so they could share a bottle of rose, then she goes off shopping spending all his money.

I would bet he has taken early retirement or works remotely (as a lot of HSBC staff do now, my neighbour works for them and he is never at work) I am unsure if she would earn enough to support both their lifestyles.

Can anyone please explain why the last thread is now locked? fairly new to tattle life and wasnt sure if the thread had been reported or something?

Also if the ex wife is here or does anyone else know his back story? does he have kids? I know the ex mentioned he had a sad background.

Reactions: 1
Well it seems the OAP is at work today as LL is going to London to meet him for lunch with her ultra bushy eyebrows :LOL: :eek:

She is then going shopping....doesn't she get bored of shopping or maybe she is just saying this to try and impress her followers because we never see any unboxings of her purchases. Why doesn't she just say she is going window shopping.

They must spend a fortune on petrol driving for 3 hours everyday to get to London and home.

Seems she is now best buddies with Lydia after the Laura Mercier Courcheval trip.

WHAT is that piece of crap jumper she is wearing today. Awful. Does she actually enjoy wearing this horrible collection or is she just pushing sales!?

Can anyone please explain why the last thread is now locked? fairly new to tattle life and wasnt sure if the thread had been reported or something?

Also if the ex wife is here or does anyone else know his back story? does he have kids? I know the ex mentioned he had a sad background.
once threads get to over 1000 messages, a new one is started and the old one locked to prevent two threads running.

Newbie here!!!

I'm so over the sunglasses perched on the end of her nose!!! It really grinds me!!!

Reactions: 4
BREAKING NEWS!!!! LL dines at Cecconi's with the OAP.......again.

Come on Lorna, I love Cecconi's it's one of my faves but there are hundreds of amazing places to dine in London, show your followers something different for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BREAKING NEWS!!!! LL dines at Cecconi's with the OAP.......again.

Come on Lorna, I love Cecconi's it's one of my faves but there are hundreds of amazing places to dine in London, show your followers something different for a change.
My boyfriend said this and he’s only been following her about a week 😂

She doesn’t seem to go within a mile radius of there anyway. Mayfair/Bond Street she doesn’t go far. And it’s true she never shows what she bought when she goes shopping only crap she buys online and gets delivered.

Has she always done these running commentary’s of her day? It’s really boring and unnecessary zzzzz

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again .. LL definitely checks these threads out .. she’s admitted they go to Cecconis too much and told us that the OAP is by retired as he’s going back to work 😂😂.
Why is she doing that smug mean girl cocky walk ?
FFS .. boring .....
Oh and her twitter is now turned into the LL appreciation club ... nothing on there unless it’s about her !!!! By her , to her, mentions her me me me me 🤮

Oh how I laughed at this caption 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

Attachments

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again .. LL definitely checks these threads out .. she’s admitted they go to Cecconis too much and told us that the OAP is by retired as he’s going back to work 😂😂.
Why is she doing that smug mean girl cocky walk ?
FFS .. boring .....
Oh and her twitter is now turned into the LL appreciation club ... nothing on there unless it’s about her !!!! By her , to her, mentions her me me me me 🤮

Oh how I laughed at this caption 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
The way she’s got that scruffy jumper with the sleeves far too long hanging out that coat is a joke!!!

Also I said the other day about not driving the Bentley to London. And now.....

Last edited:
I can’t believe that the OAP would leave his work to drive accross London because she had no phone battery left.......I mean really?! My twelve year old knows to take a power bank with them for extra charge... OAP’s job can’t be that important because he would never be able to come and go as he pleases, top banking jobs don’t work that way!

I can’t believe that the OAP would leave his work to drive accross London because she had no phone battery left.......I mean really?! My twelve year old knows to take a power bank with them for extra charge... OAP’s job can’t be that important because he would never be able to come and go as he pleases, top banking jobs don’t work that way!
It's not important!!!! He will be at management level and they can work from home now (my neighbour works for HSBC and he told me he works from home and goes to the office occasionally). He needs to be around to indulge LL at all times.

The problem with using loads of filters and face tune, is that when someone else takes a photo of you, it looks nothing like 'you'
ouch :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.