Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute chav in the car pic and OMG her grubby hands!!!!!

What happened to going to London at the weekend? Didn’t manage to blag a free stay?
You beat me to it !! Shocking hands again !!! The wind messed up her hair 😂😂😂

I'm so glad there is a gossip thread devoted to this chav. I only noticed her because of the other gross chav Lydia. Just wondering though does anyone else think her giant pear shaped diamond is a cubic zirconia or some sort of fake? It has absolutely no brilliance or sparkle, looks slightly dull and a bit cloudy.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad there is a gossip thread devoted to this chav. I only noticed her because of the other gross chav Lydia. Just wondering though does anyone else think her giant pear shaped diamond is a cubic zirconia or some sort of fake? It has absolutely no brilliance or sparkle, looks slightly dull and a bit cloudy.
i agree its bloody awful but apparently she had it made by a jeweller in Hatton Garden. Some of her older followers might know more what’s been said about it.

FFS !!!! I’m sick of this bloody vile co ord suit already !!
I think it must be a real diamond cos they advertise the jeweller ..Apparently the OAP designed the new diamond with her engagement ring diamond into that new vile ring . So those 2 diamonds and her wedding ring make 10 carat for their 10 years anniversary ... if I remember correctly as We had it stuffed down our throats for about a month plus her daily birthday present openings during a week long trip to Santorini ... brag brag brag !!

It’s probably full of fake tan and needs a clean 😂😂I e put an answer below .

Reactions: 2
Has she worn anything else this week!? Such a skanky chav. No matter what street you shoot it on hun it’s not gonna make it look good!

I really HATE her cocky responses 😡
I really hate the OAP answering those stupid useless questions off camera .. what day is it / what time is it / are you happy ? 😡😡 ??? Who’s a clever boy then !!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sick of that bloody co ord too. People sucking up to her saying it’s the perfect transitional piece?! For where? In the UK it’s been raining for the whole of feb, with high winds and storms most weekends. Who the duck would be prancing about in a knitted skirt and cardigan and mules FFS. I doubt it’s going to get much warmer during March so where would you wear it?? These people don’t live in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick of that bloody co ord too. People sucking up to her saying it’s the perfect transitional piece?! For where? In the UK it’s been raining for the whole of feb, with high winds and storms most weekends. Who the duck would be prancing about in a knitted skirt and cardigan and mules FFS. I doubt it’s going to get much warmer during March so where would you wear it?? These people don’t live in the real world.
Shes off her nut.

So they did end up in London but I knew she would be staying at the ME again, she defo has an affiliation with them. Of all the hotels in London she always stays in the same one which isn’t that great in my opinion and also quite far from her beloved Bond Street and Mayfair. If she’s so LUXE why doesn’t she stay at Claridges 🤪

Reactions: 4
That co-cord 😂🤦‍♀️ And what's with this wearing tops back to front?
That skirt !!! Nice discreet belly lines !

😂😂😂

Shes off her nut.

So they did end up in London but I knew she would be staying at the ME again, she defo has an affiliation with them. Of all the hotels in London she always stays in the same one which isn’t that great in my opinion and also quite far from her beloved Bond Street and Mayfair. If she’s so LUXE why doesn’t she stay at Claridges 🤪
It’s also very modern for them .. when you think of the hotels they’ve stayed in previously with butlers and rooms that royalty have stayed in ... ooh team Luxe are your standards / freebies slipping !?😂

Just checked out the lydia millen threads .. slagging the pair of them off for bullying .

Attachments

Last edited:
The outfit is horrid. The fit, the colour, the material and as mentioned the unsuitability of it in normal day life. I literally cannot think of anywhere I would wear it at any time of year, ever!

She must do that hair colour herself? It’s so bad!

Attachments

The outfit is horrid. The fit, the colour, the material and as mentioned the unsuitability of it in normal day life. I literally cannot think of anywhere I would wear it at any time of year, ever!

Bit only that .. what is this face peel stuff she’s going in about .. ? Surely she just peeled her face with that prevage or whatever it was called that she did for so many days ending on Valentine’s Day !!! .. I’d never buy a beauty product she promotes cos she uses so many how does she know which one really works ??

Why would you feel the need to post pics of you looking like this ???? It’s horrendous !!! And we don’t really need to see it .. you are so off putting even applying a cream .. #grubbyhands oh and it’s it’s ‘date night ‘ too .. why are you filming anything for the brands that are paying you for your followers not your finesse 😂😂

Last edited:
Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.
She doesn’t live in a mansion. She lives in an apartment, one of 12, in a grade II listed building in grounds in Horsham, and then PRETENDS she owns the house and lives in a mansion. Ever wondered why you only get a glimpse of the living room / garden. She says it’s because she’s ‘private’ when really it’s because it’s all smoke and mirrors!!! That garden... is a shared garden!!!

Reactions: 10
Bit only that .. what is this face peel stuff she’s going in about .. ? Surely she just peeled her face with that prevage or whatever it was called that she did for so many days ending on Valentine’s Day !!! .. I’d never buy a beauty product she promotes cos she uses so many how does she know which one really works ??

Why would you feel the need to post pics of you looking like this ???? It’s horrendous !!! And we don’t really need to see it .. you are so off putting even applying a cream .. #grubbyhands oh and it’s it’s ‘date night ‘ too .. why are you filming anything for the brands that are paying you for your followers not your finesse 😂😂
it’s true. She doesn’t use anything consistently just like most blaggers.

She doesn’t live in a mansion. She lives in an apartment, one of 12, in a grade II listed building in grounds in Horsham, and then PRETENDS she owns the house and lives in a mansion. Ever wondered why you only get a glimpse of the living room / garden. She says it’s because she’s ‘private’ when really it’s because it’s all smoke and mirrors!!! That garden... is a shared garden!!!
Also, “Mr Luxe”... Aka John! Lived there in an apartment with his ex wife too.

Also, the real reason “Mr Luxe” aka John for her the new ring was because they has split up before, and it was his way of buying her back....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Also, the real reason “Mr Luxe” aka John for her the new ring was because they has split up before, and it was his way of buying her back....
Ohhhhh ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 5
FFS !!!! I’m sick of this bloody vile co ord suit already !!
I think it must be a real diamond cos they advertise the jeweller ..Apparently the OAP designed the new diamond with her engagement ring diamond into that new vile ring . So those 2 diamonds and her wedding ring make 10 carat for their 10 years anniversary ... if I remember correctly as We had it stuffed down our throats for about a month plus her daily birthday present openings during a week long trip to Santorini ... brag brag brag !!

It’s probably full of fake tan and needs a clean 😂😂I e put an answer below .
Haha maybe it does need a really good clean! I'm still not convinced though, I used to work for a jeweller and that ring looks like cubic zirconia to me. Even a dirty good quality diamond has lustre and brilliance. That ring has neither. The only other reason it has no brilliance could be that those diamonds are the cheapest low grade diamonds you can buy which are basically worthless. I know she showed the jeweller with her ring sparkling but why not just show her ring that she has on her finger sparkling? There is something so shady with her.

I'm a newbie here so I'll have to go through the old threads!

Reactions: 3
Hmmm yeh you’re right it doesn’t sparkle does it especially what you would expect for a rock of that size

WTF !! you can’t just leave us hanging here ..... .more please .. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.