Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how different she looks now....I know she had an eating disorder back then but it is not the same person.

Reactions: 3
Lol, it wasn’t anything to do with her accent - anyone who constantly says “Iyaaaa!” in any accent is annoying. Just over 8500 out of a million followers isn’t anything to brag about.
FFS. She’s so childish it’s like Nah nah nah nah nah look at my replies said poking her tongue out with that stupid curly bit dangling in the front of her clown puffy face ...For the record the hiyaaaa. IRRITATES THE bleeping HELL OUT OF ME 😡😡😡 😂😂😂
Bet some of those 8k replies are boring questions that her and the OAP have sent for their Q& A

Nah nah nah nah nah 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.
Flat not a mansion remember

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Flat not a mansion remember

Nope.

They have a massive house near Brighton and a flat in Paris I think

Love this one!

The messages that she’s outed are quite funny because they are clearly from people who were Supposed to send it to someone else, you know when you write in the wrong box on Instagram, I’ve done it a few times myself. So actually it’s not trolling. And what they said not even that bad!!!
Even if the message was meant to be sent to LL .. I really don’t see anything wrong with it . She’s always asking if there’s anything her followers want to know or want .So there’s nothing wrong in being told someone is gonna unfollow because the Hiyaaa drives them mad .. Where’s the trolling on that ? Maybe she should have done a ‘poll ‘instead of bullying on twitter ! Again !!!

Nope.

No they don't.... the place they have in the UK is a flat. OAP's ex wife has come on here and confirmed it.

Reactions: 8
Where is that? Pictures and videos she's shown it looks like a massive house in grounds.

He is 21 years older than her.
There were photos and a link to on the other thread, I believe. It is an old building on grounds but there are a number of flats within the building. I am not sure if his ex-wife still comments on here.

There were photos and a link to on the other thread, I believe. It is an old building on grounds but there are a number of flats within the building. I am not sure if his ex-wife still comments on here.
Check out the original thread his ex wife explains a lot .

Reactions: 1
Lol, it wasn’t anything to do with her accent - anyone who constantly says “Iyaaaa!” in any accent is annoying. Just over 8500 out of a million followers isn’t anything to brag about.
This is a such a cringe moment post for her. I don’t get it. It’s so irrelevant given her vast following as you say. It’s like not one person is allowed to critique her or disagree with her at all.

Nope.

It's part of a block if you read the old thread his ex wife was on there and confirmed. Someone also found one in the converted building up for sale. She wants people to think it's a mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.