Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WAIT! I haven’t got my wine yet
I think I better do our dinner first otherwise my boyfriend might be climbing the walls by the time I’m done analysing it 😂

Reactions: 1
Lol... ONE bag?!
This has made me very doubtful about how many bags she truly owns if she can only bear to part with one Shrimps bag.

Reactions: 5
How come some stuff was sold out within 1 minute of it opening

I’m confused by the fact half the items have sold so quickly? Especially that god awful pink puffball skirt!

😂😂😂
That’s so cheap !! I mean after how much she praised that ring I imagined it would’ve cost like 10k 😅

This is why everything is sold out already 😂 I’m crying btw where’s that Fendi bag 🤔
I thought that, can’t see a Fendi bag? I watched her stories on my fitness insta account (yes I am that sad!) so I could see the sale

Reactions: 2
I just messaged her saying I didn’t want to be negative but is now the best time for a charity sale? With people losing their jobs and on reduced pay and worrying about paying bills, I don’t think many people are in the market for designer shoes.

Wonder if I’ll get a reply 🙈😂 I honestly don’t know if she’s being wilfully ignorant and ignoring the current situation on purpose, or if she’s really that thick.

Haha yes! Feel like he’d wear stacked heels with bright blue denim jeans a la Simon Cowell.

Wow a reply! Soooo tone deaf though! “A lot of my followers are minted”. I can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t live in the real world.
Sorry but what a dick!
Just zero concept about normal people’s lives and how much everyone is being affected by this virus, just as long as she can keep up the luxe life she dosnt care!

i literally refreshed her page at 6pm and the new story came up as soon as I went on the dior shoes and something else was sold out. How could anyone purchase that quick 🤔

And yeh I didn’t see any Fendi bag either? Mates rates in a charity sale? Give me strength.

Reactions: 5
It’s yet another deceitful scam by the Luxes ..
They obvs bought most of it themselves .
I think they had an idea how much they were willing to donate to the charity re tax perks ..
I would have believed them more if the items sold out gradually .. instead she’s done and ITS type launch !!!! Shameful ...
All about the glory for LL not the charity 🙄

Reactions: 3
i literally refreshed her page at 6pm and the new story came up as soon as I went on the dior shoes and something else was sold out. How could anyone purchase that quick 🤔

And yeh I didn’t see any Fendi bag either? Mates rates in a charity sale? Give me strength.
I doubt half of the items where bought tbh. Seems a bit odd

Let’s guess what we’ll see tomorrow...

hiyaaaaaah happy tuesdaaaay hope you’re all well
Me me me me me me probs a tit make up tutorial slapping 102992 things on
And more, me me me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

And more, me me me
No mention of the sale on her grid only that she’s taking over ITS TOMORROW ..!!!

And more, me me me
you missed out “What day is it?”

Lydia mentioning a Fendi bag is strange

Reactions: 3
The mirror is super warping today.

Also, I used to live in Brighton, and even from our house it only took and hour and a bit to get to london, so I dont know where she gets 2 hours from when she lives by bloody gatwick. 🤦‍♀️
Omg, yes. I’m on the South Coast, near Chichester, and it takes around 2 1/2 hours to drive to central London, or just under 2 hours on the train. She’s probably basing that on the amount of time they spend driving the Bentley at a crawl so they can show it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God it’s really kicking off on here today! I didn’t come in here for like 6 hours and almost 3 pages full!.... understandable. Why was everything sold out so quickly?! Mad, actually mad. And second had ran covered tit is not an essential to shop out at the moment.

Reactions: 4
God it’s really kicking off on here today! I didn’t come in here for like 6 hours and almost 3 pages full!.... understandable. Why was everything sold out so quickly?! Mad, actually mad. And second had ran covered tit is not an essential to shop out at the moment.
Because apparently most of her followers are ‘minted’ Lol

• Haha
B8CFB9B8-A037-46D4-A4F1-01AB05DE2947.png

Seriously I can’t believe it.. I mean I always suspected it is not real as not even Jlo’s ring is that big. But such a blunt lie.. And she was probably googling “simulated diamond ring” 😂

97717980-793C-4498-B7A8-908E6DDCE1F6.png

Her ring is smaller and probably not fake..
Bit LL actually never said it is real right? people just assumed?

Attachments

Last edited:
Second thoughts thinking the sale is fake, to try and show brands she can sell items at high prices to encourage them to use her?
i don’t believe Everything has sold that quickly especially when the prices are high. People with money won’t be buying her old fake tanned designer gear! I dont believe Lydia bought anything either more like she gave it to her to share and get more attention!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.