Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously considering unfollowing now, even having a laugh at her isn’t enough to keep me. How old is this woman?! She behaves like an immature teenager. No mention of what is going on in the world and just continues to ‘eyyyya’, ‘happpyyy errrm *looks to John/the ceiling/floor/whatever* Tuesday’ and then proceeds to bore everyone to tears about what she has bought or been gifted. With 1 million followers she could use that platform for so much good. Vain, lazy, self entitled, stunted mentally, clown! Phew. Sorry, needed to get that off my chest 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously considering unfollowing now, even having a laugh at her isn’t enough to keep me. How old is this woman?! She behaves like an immature teenager. No mention of what is going on in the world and just continues to ‘eyyyya’, ‘happpyyy errrm *looks to John/the ceiling/floor/whatever* Tuesday’ and then proceeds to bore everyone to tears about what she has bought or been gifted. With 1 million followers she could use that platform for so much good. Vain, lazy, self entitled, stunted mentally, clown! Phew. Sorry, needed to get that off my chest 🙈
Please tell her before you exit! 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’ll feel better now. 🤣 you missed out the swinging jaw element to the ‘eyyyya’, ‘happpyyy errrm *looks to John/the ceiling/floor/whatever*”
🤣

Ha ha ha please do !!! 😂😂. I’m gonna stay for the laughs during this lockdown !!!..gives a bit of structure and routine to my day 😂😂😂😂
You need to hang around and see how much she’s charging for her seconds! I hope for her sake it’s more than one Chanel bag...

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’ll feel better now. 🤣 you missed out the swinging jaw element to the ‘eyyyya’, ‘happpyyy errrm *looks to John/the ceiling/floor/whatever*”
🤣

You need to hang around and see how much she’s charging for her seconds! I hope for her sake it’s more than one Chanel bag...
I'm blocked on her Instagram I'm having to watch the drama unfold on here !

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she wearing
what’s with the bag!??? She has to put a bag into every outfit so annoying!

Guys I might need some wine come 6pm to get me through the viewing of this charity sale coz I know my blood is gonna boil. Drinking on a Monday is acceptable during isolation isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shockingly, no!
Well I am amazed you haven’t been blocked, I’ve been blocked for asking about delivery! I have no interest in making a purchase but wanted to see what her intention was so sent a message asking what her plans were with the timing of this sale, will the items be shipped as they’re not really essential or will she accept people’s money on behalf of the charity and post the purchased items when it’s safe to? I said I thought it would be good to let followers know before people start making purchases.

I got a very abrupt reply saying “what are you intending to buy and what’s your address” so I pretended to be interested in an item and she replied saying her shipping account is with DHL who are still operating next day delivery but should things change in the course of 24 hours she would offer a refund to those who didn’t want to wait.

And then I’ve been blocked from her stories?!?!?! She’s such an odd person, I didn’t even say anything negative? Maybe I pricked her conscience... ha as if she has one!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
what’s with the bag!??? She has to put a bag into every outfit so annoying!

Guys I might need some wine come 6pm to get me through the viewing of this charity sale coz I know my blood is gonna boil. Drinking on a Monday is acceptable during isolation isn’t it?
I’m drinking every night !! Helps me see her stories ‘clearer’ 🤓

Well I am amazed you haven’t been blocked, I’ve been blocked for asking about delivery! I have no interest in making a purchase but wanted to see what her intention was so sent a message asking what her plans were with the timing of this sale, will the items be shipped as they’re not really essential or will she accept people’s money on behalf of the charity and post the purchased items when it’s safe to? I said I thought it would be good to let followers know before people start making purchases.

I got a very abrupt reply saying “what are you intending to buy and what’s your address” so I pretended to be interested in an item and she replied saying her shipping account is with DHL who are still operating next day delivery but should things change in the course of 24 hours she would offer a refund to those who didn’t want to wait.

And then I’ve been blocked from her stories?!?!?! She’s such an odd person, I didn’t even say anything negative? Maybe I pricked her conscience... ha as if she has one!
No way !!!! What a witch ...!! I wonder how many of the items the OAP will be buying under a pretend name !! Cos that ain’t gonna let it seem that this closet sale has been a flop !!!

Reactions: 2
£100 for that silk dress!? I don’t even know what brand it is but I don’t care.

Brand new £145 why would you pay £100 for something she’s sweated all her fake tan over. Yuk.

SILK ?????
silky

I’ve just had a quick look and people are selling same dress for the same price on eBay and Depop so I guess that’s where she’s getting price guide from but no way would I sell anything I’d worn at that little under the original price.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.