Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna Refluxe , Lockdown & Lies, A Thread.

( that’s my offering for the next thread title)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I suppose it must be when you live in a sparse cold looking flat .. Hi Lorna think we mentioned you living in your bedroom yesterday 👋 Glad to see posts on this thread are STILL helping you decide what to talk about 🙄 copycat 😂😂😂
Is she pretending that’s her bedroom???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It certainly would be. If you have a dog you’re supposed to get someone else to walk them. She shouldn’t be going in any communal areas at all. I think they live on the ground floor so might have a back door to the gardens but it’s shared so isn’t allowed.
I have access to outside my flat without having to use communal areas and it was fine when I was in quarantine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I suppose it must be when you live in a sparse cold looking flat .. Hi Lorna think we mentioned you living in your bedroom yesterday 👋 Glad to see posts on this thread are STILL helping you decide what to talk about 🙄 copycat 😂😂😂
Can they not afford a lampshade?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have no idea! Can anybody advise?

Haha I know, it’s a bit pathetic really and it’ll come to nothing no doubt, but it took literally about 2 seconds to fill in and you’ve got to hit this witch where it hurts i.e. her pocket 😂
Dead 😂 I doubt they will do anything I reported to the police that someone hit my car and drove off and they said they haven’t got the capacity to deal with it. Bastards.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Lockdown outfit really? Or am I weird that I’m not walking around home in a skirt and heels.
And I just can’t with these stick man poses the clothes are going to hang completely different when you’re stood in a natural position.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hope she stays away from any naked flames with that plastic fantastic shite on.

Lockdown outfit really? Or am I weird that I’m not walking around home in a skirt and heels.
And I just can’t with these stick man poses the clothes are going to hang completely different when you’re stood in a natural position.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet you havent got a handbag hanging off your arm too 😂😂😂. Seriously ‘daily lockdown outfits ‘ she only has them on long enough to take pics of them .. she’s still a little liar liar pants on fire 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She quickly got it in there that she was only walking boo in the garden 😂
😂😂 panicking much Lorna? This would make sense if her garden wasn’t a bloody public area and not in fact “hers” the stupid twit.

The stick man poses have absolutely seen me off this afternoon. Howling 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.