Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not in lockdown for another week at least .. she’s still holed up in quarantine ..
Yah I know. That’s why it’s annoying me haha rest of the country is in lockdown with restrictions on where we can go, she’s in quarantine not allowed to go out the front door.

Apartment? Bet she's submitted this question herself as a tactical way to backtrack on all the years she's alluded to living in a mansion. She's genuinely crazy 😂
You’re probably not wrong, otherwise she would ignore it. Or better correct it if she really did live I a Manor House!

Reactions: 8
Yah I know. That’s why it’s annoying me haha rest of the country is in lockdown with restrictions on where we can go, she’s in quarantine not allowed to go out the front door.

You’re probably not wrong, otherwise she would ignore it. Or better correct it if she really did live I a Manor House!
I wasn’t correcting you @Its_Me just adding that she has no idea what’s she’s talking about .. again 🙄😂
I came on here to post the same @Ginderella01 😂😂 IG and same Ol eBay sofa story Yawn 🥱

mind you the !!!!! After apartment are making me laugh 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Apartment? Bet she's submitted this question herself as a tactical way to backtrack on all the years she's alluded to living in a mansion. She's genuinely crazy 😂
I thought EXACTLY the same. Notice she doesn’t correct the person who’s asked the question...

Maybe she’s going to unfuck one little lie at a time, so by 2022, she will actually have stopped lying, pretending and filtering and be living a wholesome honest life.

Ha. I am a silly goose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t how can she just sit there looking like that and thinking she looks good or it’s even interesting!! Ffs she needs to pull herself together her life is boring as duck. She looks a mess!!
Same tit everyday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised she’s not mentioned being on the vino since they’ve been back or have I missed that story ? I Suppose they just sit in bed all evening quaffing it not quite the photo opportunity.

Last edited:
You’re not allowed to walk the dog Lorna! Don’t tel everyone
I also wondered about that. Surely quarantining means you stay behind your own front door and do not come out? Particularly with them only occupying an apartment; she must be walking through communal areas.🤔 I wonder if this could be viewed as breaking the quarantine laws.

Reactions: 4
I also wondered about that. Surely quarantining means you stay behind your own front door and do not come out? Particularly with them only occupying an apartment; she must be walking through communal areas.🤔 I wonder if this could be viewed as breaking the quarantine laws.
It certainly would be. If you have a dog you’re supposed to get someone else to walk them. She shouldn’t be going in any communal areas at all. I think they live on the ground floor so might have a back door to the gardens but it’s shared so isn’t allowed.

Reactions: 4
So glad someone else noticed the robe was filthy
Would love to see her closet, has she actually shown it? I’d like to see how much she has kept of the tat she flogs
I would think ALL of it is with the Red Cross in Paris .

Reactions: 1
She is directly breaking the rules by walking her dog and I think you can report it online. I’m going to take a look and try. Here’s a screenshot from the government website which says “you cannot leave your home to walk your dog”.

Wish I could remember which apartment number she was. I’ve got it written down somewhere but can’t for the life of me find it at the moment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is directly breaking the rules by walking her dog and I think you can report it online. I’m going to take a look and try. Here’s a screenshot from the government website which says “you cannot leave your home to walk your dog”.

Wish I could remember which apartment number she was. I’ve got it written down somewhere but can’t for the life of me find it at the moment.
You can report it; Sussex Police have a section on their website specifically for this. I've just been on but you need the address or postcode. Does anyone know the name of the building/complex where they live?

Reactions: 2
You can report it; Sussex Police have a section on their website specifically for this. I've just been on but you need the address or postcode. Does anyone know the name of the building/complex where they live?
I think that might get you catapulted to the tattle naughty step..

• Wow
Yep that’s the issue, I’ve forgotten the apartment number but know the rest of the address. It’s probably fine without the number do you think? Tattle rules say you can’t share this info which I agree with so can’t give this out publicly. It’s easy to figure it out but still wouldn’t feel right sharing publicly.

Edit: don’t worry - found it! I’ve reported x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep that’s the issue, I’ve forgotten the apartment number but know the rest of the address. It’s probably fine without the number do you think? Tattle rules say you can’t share this info which I agree with so can’t give this out publicly. It’s easy to figure it out but still wouldn’t feel right sharing publicly.
I would think it's fine without the number seeing as you have the rest of the address. I agree about not giving it out publicly; that wouldn't be right. Do you think it would be breaking the rules if you messaged me privately?

Reactions: 1
I would think it's fine without the number seeing as you have the rest of the address. I agree about not giving it out publicly; that wouldn't be right. Do you think it would be breaking the rules if you messaged me privately?
I have no idea! Can anybody advise?

I can’t believe you’ve reported it 😭
Haha I know, it’s a bit pathetic really and it’ll come to nothing no doubt, but it took literally about 2 seconds to fill in and you’ve got to hit this witch where it hurts i.e. her pocket 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.