Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I just can’t with these stick man poses the clothes are going to hang completely different when you’re stood in a natural position.
This!! I always think the exact same. I wonder if she actually strikes that pose in a normal setting, you know when she's out in a bar or whatever with her pretend friends 🤔:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lorna Luxe #17 ever so sloppy entire collection is a bad copy

I don’t usually do thread suggestions but that’s my contribution for the week

Reactions: 9
I am genuinely staggered at to the level of idle of this woman. What the hell is wrong with her? She stares at her phone, stares at herself, or plays dress up. Why does she need to be in bed all afternoon ?
its bleeping weird. Imagine being in your late 30’s and having so little to do and so little direction in life ( yes I know she’s quarantining but...)
She’s dispatched the dog off again.. That poor thing needs removing for good. Why is her mother waiting on her Hand and foot for the shopping ? She must be over 60? They should be getting deliveries in , if they can buy Hermes they can buy a bleeping supermarket delivery slot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she pretending that’s her bedroom???
LOL clearly 😂

Love how she chose a picture with similar wall & flooring.

Lorna if this is your bedroom how about you record a story in here for us hun. I’m pretty sure there’d be a full length mirror, I mean it’s you after all you love to admire yourself 24/7.

Go on call our bluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL clearly 😂

Love how she chose a picture with similar wall & flooring.

Lorna if this is your bedroom how about you record a story in here for us hun. I’m pretty sure there’d be a full length mirror, I mean it’s you after all you love to admire yourself 24/7.

Go on call our bluff.
ohhh.. maybe this was the month long overhaul...... or maybe not... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG .. I’ve just bobbed on her stories ... she changes her tune like the weather .. Thought they lived in lots of acres of garden ... she originally said she’s been walking him out there now says they’ve just been letting him in the garden !!! it’s only a little mutt won’t need massive walks ... She proven once again that she reads on here .. she then says OMR is more stylish than her yet he’s gonna wear a PARIS sweatshirt oh holy lord your a Fukkin mature man you’re gonna look ridiculous wearing an In The Style shite top. Less is best you moron ..
once again she drags out a launch by introducing new colours 🙄
Does anyone else think she gets over exuberant on her stories if we’ve posted something that pisses her off ?

She quickly got it in there that she was only walking boo in the garden 😂
Didn’t she just @Eltonjohnsflorist !😂

Reactions: 8
OMG .. I’ve just bobbed on her stories ... she changes her tune like the weather .. Thought they lived in lots of acres of garden ... she originally said she’s been walking him out there now says they’ve just been letting him in the garden !!! it’s only a little mutt won’t need massive walks ... She proven once again that she reads on here .. she then says OMR is more stylish than her yet he’s gonna wear a PARIS sweatshirt oh holy lord your a Fukkin mature man you’re gonna look ridiculous wearing an In The Style shite top. Less is best you moron ..
once again she drags out a launch by introducing new colours 🙄
Does anyone else think she gets over exuberant on her stories if we’ve posted something that pisses her off ?

Didn’t she just @Eltonjohnsflorist !😂
Yes totally, her face when she finished talking about the dog going in the garden she fluttered her lashes so many times like she was annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My thread title effort
LornaLuxe #17 Here’s the twist I think she’s def been on the suspicious list .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes totally, her face when she finished talking about the dog going in the garden she fluttered her lashes so many times like she was annoyed.
Her body language gives it away every time ..
She’s never been that ‘awake’ performing any other story lately 🙄. No wonder she didn’t have a speaking part in Riviera she’s a shite actress .. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen this on another thread - take note, Yawna...

The Honest London Agency Journal | Honest London
Great article. Tbh, it’s not just LL at the moment that’s failing to read the room. I don’t know who is worse, the companies sending their free tat to these dicks who can afford it/don’t use/want the brand, or the 2 faced influencers who shill their wares, not giving a flying F about what their followers might be going through.

I have had to take substantial unpaid leave to cover childcare because of Covid. So right now I’m not feeling seeing all the lavish lockdown gifting going on. I know there are people in much worse positions and we all know people who have suffered financially as well as emotionally recently. I think in their own minds they think they’re providing a little light relief when really it just makes you feel worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Style it like the model!!! Ok to just sit on your filthy carpet and look in the mirror whilst waiting for OMR to finish his meeting and get you some food !! 🙄

Her face might be less filtered in her video but yes you’re right her pics are definitely altered .
The carpet is minging cos she’s a lazy witch and she still hasnt unpacked from Paris !!
They try to portray that they live LUXE life BUT they actually live in a filthy hovel by the looks of things ...
Yeah I agree. The house looks like a right cold and draughty minging tit hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lorna Luxe #17 back from Paris, looking worst for wear, just like her collections

Lorna Luxe #17 she makes everything look cheap and grubby, just like her and her orange daddy

Lorna Luxe #17 got the wrong Hermes, back in London, showing off her flaps in jeans

Can't seem to find something snappy, will try harder next thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lorna Luxe #17 back from Paris, looking worst for wear, just like her collections

Lorna Luxe #17 she makes everything look cheap and grubby, just like her and her orange daddy

Lorna Luxe #17 got the wrong Hermes, back in London, showing off her flaps in jeans

Can't seem to find something snappy, will try harder next thread.
Her orange daddy 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a great article. Unfortunately Lorna and those alike won’t care though.
Great article. Tbh, it’s not just LL at the moment that’s failing to read the room. I don’t know who is worse, the companies sending their free tat to these dicks who can afford it/don’t use/want the brand, or the 2 faced influencers who shill their wares, not giving a flying F about what their followers might be going through.

I have had to take substantial unpaid leave to cover childcare because of Covid. So right now I’m not feeling seeing all the lavish lockdown gifting going on. I know there are people in much worse positions and we all know people who have suffered financially as well as emotionally recently. I think in their own minds they think they’re providing a little light relief when really it just makes you feel worse.
I absolutely agree with you both, she won't pay any attention to what's written in it as if she did she would have even less content than current, who knew that would be possible!
ETA: That said, I'll be interested to see if we hear some empty talk linked to anything written in the article as we know she likes to pay lip service...

ETA2: ANNNNNNNNNNND JUST NOTICED I"M A VIP. 👑 😊 I've made it now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.