Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got engaged to OM in Paris, cheated on him in London. We’re gonna need another sweatshirt guys
Brilliant!! @annabelle_bronstein

On the front: Engaged in Paris
On the back: Cheated in London

I’ve just realised she’s not mentioned being on the vino since they’ve been back or have I missed that story ? I Suppose they just sit in bed all evening quaffing it not quite the photo opportunity.
Get yourself back on your suspicious list @Ohmydays - she's just said she's not drinking all of November ... 🤥 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely agree with you both, she won't pay any attention to what's written in it as if she did she would have even less content than current, who knew that would be possible!
ETA: That said, I'll be interested to see if we hear some empty talk linked to anything written in the article as we know she likes to pay lip service...

ETA2: ANNNNNNNNNNND JUST NOTICED I"M A VIP. 👑 😊 I've made it now.
Wooohooo! Cheersing you with my cuppa as like Lorna (supposedly) I’m not drinking this month 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree with you both, she won't pay any attention to what's written in it as if she did she would have even less content than current, who knew that would be possible!
ETA: That said, I'll be interested to see if we hear some empty talk linked to anything written in the article as we know she likes to pay lip service...

Wooo hooo hooo .. Well done that girl your input to the thread is always spot on and hilarious .. WTF does that make The Lord now you’re a VIP 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wooo hooo hooo .. Well done that girl your input to the thread is always spot on and hilarious .. WTF does that make The Lord now you’re a VIP 😂😂😂
I won't let the fame go to my head. I'm still the same old LadyLockdown and the Lord is quietly excited about the occasional mentions on here or his second hand celebrity as he refers to it :ROFLMAO: He doesn't need more than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant!! @annabelle_bronstein

On the front: Engaged in Paris
On the back: Cheated in London

Get yourself back on your suspicious list @Ohmydays - she's just said she's not drinking all of November ... 🤥 :ROFLMAO:
She’s Fukkin trolling me and my predictions so much .... I feel like she wants to be my friend .. Hi Lorna ... DM me if you’ve got any questions or you want any advice .. I’m always on here 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh we know what that is ...
* Your awful bloody slip dresses that you can’t sell ..Now gonna be known as ‘adulteress ‘ the nightie

Robes .. made of that dreadful sweaty polar fleece type stuff ..ooh maybe ‘embroidered’ with some dumb logo

* . pyjamas. .. bit like your shite lounge wear ‘terry towelling’ stuff but in ‘silk’ 😂

* bralettes to add a bit of lace and as they’ve been restocked I think you might have a lot to shift ..

*one opening onesie so OMR has easy access to his annual touch night .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
* Your awful bloody slip dresses that you can’t sell ..Now gonna be known as ‘adulteress ‘ the nightie

Robes .. made of that dreadful sweaty polar fleece type stuff ..ooh maybe ‘embroidered’ with some dumb logo

* . pyjamas. .. bit like your shite lounge wear ‘terry towelling’ stuff but in ‘silk’ 😂

* bralettes to add a bit of lace and as they’ve been restocked I think you might have a lot to shift ..

Get ready for extreme camel toe 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Still banned from messaging tho?? What DID you do!!🤣

I mean. It’s plasticised cat tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

My money is on these Sleeper pyjamas with the feathers on, River Island have also done a cheaper version. I reckon In the Shite will do a base level, super-shiny, static tastic version🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My money is on these Sleeper pyjamas with the feathers on, River Island have also done a cheaper version. I reckon In the Shite will do a base level, super-shiny, static tastic version🧐
FFS...@Wilfo1976 I’ve just had to google them 🙄. All I can say is step away from them @LadyLockdown they’re not tractor worthy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why ?? Are you saving yourselves For all your Christmas pandemic free festivities 😂
Exactly! We indulged somewhat for my birthday so we’re trying to reverse some of the damage so we can do it all again at Christmas 😂
i just hope Yawna doesn’t do any awful lives and make me break my abstinence as neat vodka to the eyeball is the only way through those sessions!

Still banned from messaging tho?? What DID you do!!🤣

I mean. It’s plasticised cat tit.
I knowww!!! I even asked on a specific group and was told the messaging privilege should come back shortly and then they closed the group before I could ask anymore😂

FFS...@Wilfo1976 I’ve just had to google them 🙄. All I can say is step away from them @LadyLockdown they’re not tractor worthy 😂😂
Also had to google... Jeeeeeeez they’re ugly. And why in all the pictures do the models have heels on 😂
They look like dressed up ostriches - if that’s night time fashion I’d rather go to bed in my welly boots and so’wester!

EA6D5FAC-DDF8-4C1E-B385-3BB8D86BE585.png
37A6C115-B295-4D88-AAC1-D7280AA07E3F.png
A67DF8E3-DF65-40B6-BF2A-9A29D81A8459.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly! We indulged somewhat for my birthday so we’re trying to reverse some of the damage so we can do it all again at Christmas 😂
i just hope Yawna doesn’t do any awful lives and make me break my abstinence as neat vodka to the eyeball is the only way through those sessions!

I knowww!!! I even asked on a specific group and was told the messaging privilege should come back shortly and then they closed the group before I could ask anymore😂

Also had to google... Jeeeeeeez they’re ugly. And why in all the pictures do the models have heels on 😂
They look like dressed up ostriches - if that’s night time fashion I’d rather go to bed in my welly boots and so’wester!

View attachment 303221View attachment 303222View attachment 303223
Holly Willoughby has some, apparently! They set my teeth on edge, can imagine bloody feathers everywhere like a shedding boa. Plus I’m allergic to feathers 🤪

Holly Willoughby has some, apparently! They set my teeth on edge, can imagine bloody feathers everywhere like a shedding boa. Plus I’m allergic to feathers 🤪
Well, Holly can have my share also 😁 I've enough trouble chasing dog hair around the house with the vacuum cleaner, I don't need feathers wafting around all over the place as well!

Quick TIT survey: On the off-chance that you decided to treat yourself to a faux leather trench coat to wear around the house during lockdown, would you think this one was Babyshit Brown, or Dusky Pink?
Is that Mario Luxino's bad photography, or is it her bad filtering that alters the colour so badly?
And why on earth does Frisby accept and upload images to his site that make the product look nothing like the actual product?
(It's exactly the same coat, just modelled by two different people on the ITS product page)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Quick TIT survey: On the off-chance that you decided to treat yourself to a faux leather trench coat to wear around the house during lockdown, would you think this one was Babyshit Brown, or Dusky Pink?
Is that Mario Luxino's bad photography, or is her bad filtering that alters the colour so badly?
And why on earth does Frisby accept and upload images to his site that make the product look nothing like the actual product?
I think I would go for the diarrhoea one, purely for sentimental reasons as it reminds me of my parents couch in the 70’s which was exactly the same colour🥴

Reactions: 2
Is that Mario Luxino's bad photography, or is it her bad filtering that alters the colour so badly?
(It's exactly the same coat, just modelled by two different people on the ITS product page)
Tough question as both "models" look equally unhappy in either colour ... 😁

how the hell do you wash these!?
The same way one would wash an ostrich, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.