Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes bloody freak me out. I can’t even look at them without putting on dark glasses .. then. I have to listen to her irritating voice and put ear plugs in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bobbing on here to say I can’t believe Harrods have sent her that advent calendar! I spend so much money there I’m so annoyed that they would associate themselves with utter trash!
Right, you would think Harrods would consider their Rewards members first over the likes of Lorna Luxe!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harrods must be struggling. They have an outlet store in Westfield to help them shift summer sale stuff and the same sale stock has been sitting there since August. The flagship store always seems empty.

They are clearly very desperate to be doing this with Lorna.

Reactions: 13
Hope she gets charged excess baggage for that hideous advent calendar ..why would you have it sent to Paris if you’re going home next week !! Mind you the amount of coats and beauty products ( that don’t seem to be working on her 🐷🙊 ) she’s got with her they’ve probably had it all DHL’d over .. and she’ll probably bin the ITS shite or ‘gift’ it to Emanuel 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Hellloooooooo are we ignoring the fact that she took the hair styling tips from someone who posted yesterday (sorry can’t remember who 😘) and that she’s finally whacked out the Chanel jumper 😂😂😂 She looks awful today the lips make me wince. I’d be more likely to buy something del-boy was flogging than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS.... it must be like going to lunch with a child !!! She mustn’t have anything to promote now so she’s gone back to promoting the TeamLuxe marriage watch out for the minions delivering all the crappy #couplesgoals #everyoneneedsamrluxe #youguysaresocute pukey posts 🤮🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BA41616C-8D97-4832-A7AD-10485CD1839B.png

Was it OM-Old Mahogany that made the scarf for her :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Must have taken ages to make, it's longer than her!

I had to give myself the weekend off of being irritated by this woman but I just bobbed on & she seriously grinds my gears....watch the Harrods unboxing and watch the patch of sunlight to the right of her bounce around with her filter. It’s worse than the celeb face one. How do we submit? Tragic.

Reactions: 8
I know we've discussed the question of who is funding Paris & a number of contributors have been put forward (ITS, LeBristol, Sky etc). I can't help but feel that ITS will have made some contribution (possibly significant). If I were in Frisby's shoes, I would be singularly unimpressed at her antics; released 3 coats last week; Sunday she plasters herself on her IG wearing a Max Mara @ nearly £2k; today it's a blagged gifted seenonher coat @ £375. I'd be asking some serious questions like what the hell have I paid for, and I'd be asking why I'm not seeing IG shots of the latest line. She surely can't be that stupid? Granted, I think of her as dense as I believe her to have a pretty limited intellect but I also think she is streetwise savvy - and I mean particularly when it comes to lining her own pockets. Which makes me wonder whether relations with Frisby have gone south irretrievably & she perhaps has something else up her (overblown & creased) sleeve. If she really IS that stupid then, much as I think he is a prize prick, he is well within his rights to give her a rocket & refuse to play ball when it comes to payment of funds. No doubt time will tell & sorry for rambling on but I wondered what your views are - I just hate to see her profiting at every twist & turn at the expense of all the impressionable & gullible young women she's fooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know we've discussed the question of who is funding Paris & a number of contributors have been put forward (ITS, LeBristol, Sky etc). I can't help but feel that ITS will have made some contribution (possibly significant). If I were in Frisby's shoes, I would be singularly unimpressed at her antics; released 3 coats last week; Sunday she plasters herself on her IG wearing a Max Mara @ nearly £2k; today it's a blagged gifted seenonher coat @ £375. I'd be asking some serious questions like what the hell have I paid for, and I'd be asking why I'm not seeing IG shots of the latest line. She surely can't be that stupid? Granted, I think of her as dense as I believe her to have a pretty limited intellect but I also think she is streetwise savvy - and I mean particularly when it comes to lining her own pockets. Which makes me wonder whether relations with Frisby have gone south irretrievably & she perhaps has something else up her (overblown & creased) sleeve. If she really IS that stupid then, much as I think he is a prize prick, he is well within his rights to give her a rocket & refuse to play ball when it comes to payment of funds. No doubt time will tell & sorry for rambling on but I wondered what your views are - I just hate to see her profiting at every twist & turn at the expense of all the impressionable & gullible young women she's fooling.
I couldn’t agree more...she basically shoots the “collection” then wouldn’t be seen dead in it 😂 She’s even wearing a coat today that looks like the “Elizabeth” coat except it’s a much nicer, much more expensive version. If she rated her coat so much, her hero piece...why’s she not wearing it! Haha. Frisby & any of her minions that buy her stuff are mugs.

I’m sure her seenonher coat she was wearing today was tagged earlier. Is it not now?

Reactions: 9
Same. Flogging a £250 advent Calendar to the same people she’s floggging that shite she wears. Right... pick a lane twit.
And that’s me never wearing baccarat Rouge again. Stick to the penhaglions that you’ve already tarnished.
The thing is it’s a candle not a perfume but she didn’t say that did she. So people will buy it thinking it’s the perfume. Grrrr that really was the last straw for me today watching her with her dirty hair looking like a 5 year old had styled it, in that poxy chanel jumper that already looks off colour to me? And throwing around yet another advent calendar she’s been gifted and you know she is not even going to bother taking it home, she should do a giveaway for her Parisian followers and let someone local have it, or gift it to one of the hotel staff. I’m sure housekeeping who have cleaned her grubby sheets and towels the past month would be made up with that. I just can’t ever imagine being such a selfish person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Poppin_on the coat she's been wearing today (that you said looks like the Elizabeth) is the seenonher. This is the one she's wearing in the grid post but it's not tagged. She doesn't usually tag the pics on her grid post. However, it was tagged on her stories today. I would be a bit pee'd off if I'd given her a coat of that value & she couldn't be bothered to tag it.

Reactions: 3
The thing is it’s a candle not a perfume but she didn’t say that did she. So people will buy it thinking it’s the perfume. Grrrr that really was the last straw for me today watching her with her dirty hair looking like a 5 year old had styled it, in that poxy chanel jumper that already looks off colour to me? And throwing around yet another advent calendar she’s been gifted and you know she is not even going to bother taking it home, she should do a giveaway for her Parisian followers and let someone local have it, or gift it to one of the hotel staff. I’m sure housekeeping who have cleaned her grubby sheets and towels the past month would be made up with that. I just can’t ever imagine being such a selfish person.
I thought it was a small bottle of perfume! 🤦🏼‍♀️😰
Reckon she’ll empty the contents and leave the empty box behind...

Reactions: 6
@Poppin_on the coat she's been wearing today (that you said looks like the Elizabeth) is the seenonher. This is the one she's wearing in the grid post but it's not tagged. She doesn't usually tag the pics on her grid post. However, it was tagged on her stories today. I would be a bit pee'd off if I'd given her a coat of that value & she couldn't be bothered to tag it.
Oh yeah thanks its on stories, I knew I’d seen it tagged somewhere! Yes imagine gifting somebody something & they are so ungrateful not to tag it in the grid pic.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a small bottle of perfume! 🤦🏼‍♀️😰
Reckon she’ll empty the contents and leave the empty box behind...
Nope; selfridges have the perfume in their one and Harrods have the candle. That’s exactly what’s she’s going to that’s why its made me so angry give it to someone who will appreciate it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.