Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the lovely messages 😘💕I've still 4 hours to go then off the weekend just thought I'd share this photo of lorna refluxe what a fuckin state and those bloody slippers !
Many happy returns! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend full of all the things you love!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
why does she pose so awkwardly? and that camel toe is massive!
Hello & Welcome @pipintea Great to have another new member 🙂 She's renowned for doing a variety of very strange poses (I won't get started on her walks). I think one of us a while back gave this pose the name "The Hip Dysplasia Pose". I think she's trying to show her body off in the most flattering way (stop sniggering). Personally, I think you'd have to have the IQ of a demented bat to stand around posing like that and believe that it looks attractive.
You may have already done this but if not, I would suggest reading back through the threads - Be warned, there are a lot! If you do, it will probably make sense of a lot of the comments you see on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As her ladyshit is ever so quiet today .. can someone explain how The like to know it aff ad link works ... I know we’ve had this discussion before but I can’t remember and sometimes I want to see Where its from or how much ?? Not cos I want to buy it but cos I’m bloody nosey . I don’t wanna give her any pennies though .. does she get my money if I just press the link ????🤔

Reactions: 4
As her ladyshit is ever so quiet today .. can someone explain how The like to know it aff ad link works ... I know we’ve had this discussion before but I can’t remember and sometimes I want to see Where its from or how much ?? Not cos I want to buy it but cos I’m bloody nosey . I don’t wanna give her any pennies though .. does she get my money if I just press the link ????🤔
I want to know this too: also if you then open it in safari (or whatever browser you use) from Instagram?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure you can click the link and look at what she’s “advertising” or being paid to “aff” but I’m sure it’s only when you actually buy it that she would get the commission.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure you can click the link and look at what she’s “advertising” or being paid to “aff” but I’m sure it’s only when you actually buy it that she would get the commission.
No babe. I’ve got the link on mine. Clicking will not give her commission. BUYING does. She gets the commission about 2-3 months after ( in line with whichever company she’s shilling’s return policy).
it’s anything from 8-20% for every sale she gets through a swipe up. Don’t forget also she’s got the old stuff on ITS & it’s on Asos also.

Reactions: 3
I only think she gets anything if you actually make a purchase - even if I wanted to buy one of the items she'd linked, I wouldn't do it on her swipe-up, that's for sure. Don't know the exact ins and outs though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.