Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The caption is just dreadful. How is her ‘team’ (lol using that word loosely) not intervening and giving her a bit of PR training or something? She consistently comes off at best tone deaf and at worst completely callous.

also just while we’re on the fake tan... I’m an absolute devotee of the same tan that she uses, the tan luxe wonder oil. It’s bloody amazing stuff - goes on streakless, develops into a lovely natural colour and then fades quite nicely compared to other tans. I am therefore MYSTIFIED at the way hers turns out??!! 😂😂 ive used it for a couple of years and first of all, for it to come out the utterly radioactive shade that she is, she must be going through bottles of the stuff a week?! Secondly, it’s so easy to scrub off in the shower - I literally have one shower and get some body scrub on there and it’s gone. The tiger bread tan she has makes no sense and the only explanation I can actually think of is that she just... doesn’t wash 😂😂🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16

PT32

I just came across this post which is similar to what’s been said above. Thousands of people are going through silent struggles with pregnancy, fertility etc. Reading this post made me feel so angry and bitter towards Lorna’s disregard for anything. There are people suffering and she continues to demean the meaning of mother and child for her own whimsy. Lorna is a cunt. Imagine how this girl for example would feel after going through all of this and then seeing a warped filtered to fuck puffy faced dickhead staring at a handbag saying “mother and child are doing well” when so many actual mothers and children aren’t.

Sorry if this is an overreaction to what’s essentially a flippant instagram caption but I feel so strongly about it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Tinkerbell007

I agree that story doesn't add up at all. There is no way she would miss out on that shopping trip, we know she's a lazy bitch but getting to the store at 10.30am for the one thing you've ever wanted, set the alarm right?
I'm still convinced concierge did it all for them and they paid the hotel a fee.
I know luxury shopping hasn't died down but 60 people outside before it opens - err Paris is in lockdown I just don't believe that.
and he supposedly got there and back super quick. Buying luxury is normally a slow process I'm sure she posted around the time the store opened.
also how she detailed the 'process' was like she was reading comments on here from others.
more lies from the vile pair I'm sure!
The fact that the Hotel’s name was on the tag shows that the bag has been delivered to the Hotel. No questions about that.

Hi Girls! I’ve been reading for a long time, thought I would comment today as she had the Hermes Story Time...
I just wanted to say that she might do this whole charade of ‘bags are my children’ because she actually cannot get pregnant - which might be related to her eating disorder. I’m not trying to protect her, but thought I would mention that I have a family friend who struggled with Eating Disorder, got hospitalised & cannot ever have babies as a result. Everyone deals with these things in their own way. I’m not a fan of LL, I know that all this bag babies are insensitive towards many who still struggle with infertility (like my sis in law)...but I have a feeling it’s her defence mechanism.
How long have you been reading? This is like a weekly topic. Whether it’s a defence mechanism or not, whether she can have kids or not... it’s absolutely crap banter and she needs to just fuck it off now. One trick unfunny pony.

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeybee88

Wrong. I personally have no desire to be recognised. If that’s was the case, I would have told you guys who I’m. I have shared two stories which I know for certain known by many people. The main reason of me saying I can’t tell more is because a few people requested me to tell more and I thought I owned an explanation why I can’t. It is not as simple as spilling the gossip. I earn my living through social media and can’t jeopardise my income.

The reason why I’m check in here is simply this: I don’t like her. I saw who she is way before anyone knew her name. I have waited patiently for her mask to fall off and it finally did. It gives me pleasure to read that now so many people know who she actually is.
I think everyone here appreciates the insights into LL from someone who knows or has met her. It’s great to have theories confirmed or denied and keeps things very interesting (ugh as I was typing that it was in my head as Lorna’s voice “vuuuury interesting).

Hopefully you don’t feel any hostility and continue to share what you can 😊

• Haha
What a weird thing to say !!! I’m from London and I’ve still got friends I met there years ago . Wonder who her Parisian “ friends” are ? In fact maybe the reason her “friends’ don’t stick around for the long haul is her vile narcissistic personality !
Translation: I have no mates apart from bonnie (what a bloody) rakitt

• Haha
Yeah I’m really surprised she didn’t even know the name of the leather!
I'm not, said it a million times she is thick as!
The pair of them are vile. I just wish all these young women who think marrying an old man for money would wake up and get some self worth and respect! It's so depressing she is thought of as 'dreams and goals' for owning designer bags.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Here SHE goes again referencing ‘babies’ . People get cross when she’s asked about having children but she’s always the one with this type Of flippant child remark ..? Makes me sick 🤢 😡
Just Fukkin open the boxes you know what’s in them anyway !!! Oh wait you want to show us all and make us jealous ... got it ... 🙄🙄. God your life is so sad Lorna ... full of useless trophies and an OMR whipping boy that you couldn’t even be bothered to buy a present for .. such a vile person both inside and out !

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
*Straight on the suspicious list 😂
Hahah I knew my day would come!
I would rather sit on broken glass then have OMR’s faggy breath anywhere near me.

Without a doubt the clothes are tat from China, not disputing that at all! She doesn’t design a thing and her clothes are just whatever is popular

her latest collection is meant to be inspired by Gwen Stefani so she put in a generic polka dot top...She couldn’t do anything like her don’t speak dress because she can only put up what she’s given.

I’m just saying as I run a small business on the side - I find my suppliers on there and I know this sadly happens a lot. If her line was actually from Aliexpress it would make my day.

Mmn11

How about the poll she just put up where people are supposedly asking if her Kelly is green...I think she’s just making things up to re-play her unboxing video so we don’t forget about her bag 🙄

• Haha

NaomiBella

Naaaaah this pair. He literally comes across like a Dad to me and she’s sitting on the floor doing all her girly shit like a young child. Makes me siiiick 🤮🤮🤮
I totally get that vibe too. She wouldn't let him speak (let him tell the story after all he was there and not her) constantly butting in.

This thread moves far too quickly for me to keep up with and I know this post will probably get lost as it sounds like they are in the middle of doing a Q&A right now...

But didn’t anyone else notice the awful lip filler migration above her top lip on this photo? It happens fairly often with lip fillers but it’s so easy to get it corrected (I have done it myself) by a reputable Doctor injector. About £150 max in London to have it dissolved and then £300 max to get it refilled....

How can she spend so much on things like handbags yet neglect the first thing people actually look at when they first meet you... your face.

Also I have to add that the recent displays of “wealth” and comments regarding handbags as children are just abhorrent. She is a vulgar human being.
The millionaire dollar question? "How can she spend so much on things like handbags yet neglect the first thing people actually look at when they first meet you... your face".

Last edited:
  • Heart