Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Defo a Birkin will be next.
It’s always black bags as well. Everyone loves a black bag and of course they are the most versatile but I think when you supposedly have that much money to constantly drop on handbags why not switch it up a bit. Shows she has no real style or imagination.

Reactions: 15

Tweetypie

Right so, having read A LOT about how to secure a Kelly, I find it all v suss that on what is apparently his first time trying, they manage to buy a black Kelly. For a start, you need to spend a decent amount of money on other stuff At Hermes before doing so. They look at your buying history. Then, you need to be “offered” the bag. Fair enough, you can get offered a bright pink Lindy, but to go in first time and score a black Kelly, gold hardware, with apparently no buying history and no Hermes relationship? Nah. Uh uh. Does not makes sense.

Reactions: 15

Catslife

Even if OMR is head of whatever it may be at HSBC, he wouldn’t be able to afford multiple luxury items including Hermès bags and Rolex watches for his sugar baby Lorna right?
He could and probably is/ was on a decent salary with an annual bonus but he’d have nothing else .. hence why they live in a 2 bed flat and drive 10 year old cars.

Reactions: 14

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I wonder if the chanels were returned. 🤔

I do a little too.. but there’s no fool, like an old fool. And that is what he is.
I think he’s as bad as she is !! I think he loves all the Mr Luxe is perfect shite !! Hey @Jasmine ?

”best thing ever”View attachment 271500
What an empty life you must have.
WTF does she look like ? Hair extensions are back ! Does she think she looks like Audrey Hepburn ??
I thought the Chanel 19 was the best bag !!
I keep thinking of the poor Ol discarded bags sad like the toys in the Toy Story Film 😂😂

• Haha

salbry

Kylie Jenner gifted Cardi b a kelly for her birthday and Cardi already appears to have one in each colour so I think it’s fair to say they’re rapidly on the descent to pure tack. Maybe they don’t care anymore
As my Nan always said, money can’t buy you class.

Its_Me

VIP Member
This sounds similar to my experience. An ectopic. Pregnancy after 10 years of trying, 5 months of clomid and 2 ivfs. Oh and breast cancer at 32 years old just for good measure. So yeah when you’re pumped full of hormones for your 3rd ivf and you see this bullshit mother and baby post it sort of gives you a rage like no other
Oh love I really feel for you. I pray your 3rd round brings you your blessing ❤

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Does she acknowledge what it looks like.. that she’s prancing around with a bag THAT expensive whilst selling that cheap shit on ITS?
The juxtaposition of a 15k bag with 2£ acrylic shite? Seriously.

• Heart

Mmn11

Does ITS seriously pay her that well that she’s buying a Chanel bag every other week and now an hermes?! 🙄

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Had a thought. She gets an adrenaline rush from us I bet, we should ignore her. Or block her or something.
A- Block her on TL .. we don’t know who she is .. there’s probably only 1 Avatar that really is the owner 😂😂😂 but we do have the ‘suspicious list suspects’ 🕵️‍♀️ 😂😂

I’m not caught up on the thread but wtf why has she come on stories to with her hair like that this morning 😂😂😂
I ve just caught up .bloody hell its hard I’m gonna have to keep on top of it all .. There’s loads I haven’t commented on !!!🙄

Where’s @miss trixie gone ?

come on @FrizzyMare spill the beans .. Was it the same bloke as last time or a different one ? Were any of us correct with our guesses ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
trigger alert.
Don’t watch her stories about the Hermes bag. She comes across terribly, rough as a badgers ass, interrupting. Truly awful.
I think I’m done.

• Angry
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I wonder how long that top comment will stay up for? 🤔

It really pisses me off how everyone gets sucked in and is all “Ooh, couple goals!” “Mr Luxe is the best!”. Being able to buy your wife expensive designer bags is not “couple goals” 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 271340
I think this is possibly one of the most repulsive things this vile couple have ever done !!! It’s absolutely vile smug HORRIBLE Insensitive behaviour’
The whole Fukkin set up !!! It’s so argghhhhhhhh I can’t find the words !!!! And No I’m definitely not jealous ...

• Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
Some daft bastard has only gone & congratulated her on her new child! 😢 This is no longer funny - We're all going to hell on a handcart.

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She has absolutely no dress sense. Sorry .. but her entire style is a combination of hideous designer ( and yes I adore Chanel. But you cannot buy class... and cheap tat .. and then to bloody have music on, on one of her parading down the street is an insult to my friend Rhye . Aka Mike milosh. Pls don’t ruin an incredible artist with your Walky Talky tat.

• Heart
Probably cos it’s got furniture in it !!!!
Ever so homely... to who? Princess Diana? No one lives like this Lorna, much less YOU. Fucking despair.
UK on the brink of disaster and she thinks people genuinely give a fuck about her spending her gross sugar daddy’s retirement fund on fuckin hotels and boring bags. Get a grip.

• Heart
  • Haha

quarantinequeen13

Honestly if I read people were saying on the internet that I was grubby I would be MORTIFIED!
SAME!!!! If someone ever commented saying I had tiger bread tan I would never ever have tiger bread tan ever again. And if someone said I looked grubby, or had dirty feet I would die of embarrassment and make sure I was always well turned out. God I make sure I am well turned out anyway because I have self respect

• Heart

LouisLover

Just watching Jackanory where OMR is telling us his version of events. If I were really desperate to get a Hermes bag I would know all the details of leathers and hardware and would have done my research of what you need to do to get a Hermes appointment. Why the hell is he doing that? I would have been straight on it trying daily. It’s like he is a bloody caveman bringing the food home and now he is proudly telling us how he got his prize. Get a bloody life!

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I wonder if any of these blokes she's cheated with have any money or not... I'm supposing not (or not enough) if she slopes back to OMR like the alley cat she obviously is every time.

Me too! I’m just gleefully rubbing my hands waiting patiently.... Had a look at Sonia’s site and ol’ Lorna Is advertising ‘her’ designs for Sonja. 😂 Couldn’t have made this up. So so good!

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Vuurryy long time lurker on here... are we thinking the Birkin might be next? She’s gone on about not getting anywhere on the list in London for one but would her line of thinking be now I have a Kelly they might let me have a Birkin? Just a thought.