Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quarantinequeen13

Its not even a funny quote It’s Fukkin vile ... I can’t see the comment .Was it deleted .? TBH .. I can only look at about 10 comments before I get cross 😡😡😡. So many people trying for babies and losing babies but it’s not about them is it LL it’s ALL ABOUT YOU .. I feel quite sad now .
Absolutely, as someone going through my 3rd ivf after cancer and ectopics it’s pretty vile

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There’s a global pandemic and it’s world mental health day ... but as long as she can prance about the streets of Paris without a mask and dress an overpriced bag with some polyester tat outfit that’s the main thing 🙄

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Got to be to do with their “ indefinite” stay in a suite at that hotel. They’ve convinced Hotel Bristol of their importance and superiority and wealth , and hotel Bristol has organised it. It cannot solely be because she’s a frigging influencer.

I am looking forward to the tale she will have conjureD up!

I lived abroad for a long time and resided in a apartment within a very prestigious hotel for almost 3 years and I could get pretty much anything I wanted via the hotels relationship with brands. Now I sound like a twat. Sorry.🙄Difference is I didn’t really give much of a shit - went to a few fashion shows and such like but I was mainly parenting.

Last edited:

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
So the opposing opinion is - Ali express sees Lorna’s photos and copies Lorna. Sonja buys said pieces from Ali express and uses Lorna’s photos?
Entirely plausible, and I'm willing to stand corrected if my synopsis was wrong. However, what is does show is that the murky world of fast fashion and influencing is deceitful, duplicitous, ugly, fraudulent, and shameful. And yet somehow people still clamour after the tat when it's released just because it has some daft woman's name on it. Frisby probably laughs his head off every night at how stupid and gullible people are.

• Heart

Hej

I had to do some research 🙈 I googled “unboxing Hermes Kelly” and found a couple of videos on YouTube. Take a look at some of the influencers unboxing.
1) Look at how nicely the dustbag is folded and how nicely the bag is placed into the box
2) There is something wrapped around the bag for protection

And then look at Lornas unboxing.
1) The dustbag is not nicely folded nor is the bag placed nicely in the box.
2) The protection-thing is missing.

I might be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

It seems more likely but the the Hermes tag on the bag with the hotel name and room number is throwing me off.
If she can fake a car accident she can fake a tag 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Here SHE goes again referencing ‘babies’ . People get cross when she’s asked about having children but she’s always the one with this type Of flippant child remark ..? Makes me sick 🤢 😡
Just Fukkin open the boxes you know what’s in them anyway !!! Oh wait you want to show us all and make us jealous ... got it ... 🙄🙄. God your life is so sad Lorna ... full of useless trophies and an OMR whipping boy that you couldn’t even be bothered to buy a present for .. such a vile person both inside and out !
I wondered what she got him for his birthday seeing as she was quick to flaunt her "birthday week" i loved the "MR Luxe's bank account is open" remark when she wanted access to the private area of Oia, yet OMR doesn't appear to have got so much as a box of malteasers for his birthday.

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
And she still has to edit her face and body because she hates herself so much.. Hermes bag or not.
Also has to fill it with fillers.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Was Lorna’s friendship with this Stephanie woman recent ? I wondered if she got in cahoots with Her when she needed to tick some plus size boxes when she was accused of only posting pictures of underweight women?

Apparently Stephanie wanted to'teach women how to live in their truth and not be bound by the shackles of this very patriarchal, capitalist society that thrives on white supremacy”
Understandable why she would be mates with Lorna... 🙄🤷‍♀️
She only started bleating about her circa BLM... so forgive me if I appear skeptical about this "friendship".
And it'll make her very easy for Yawna to discard.

Last edited:

Tabitha

VIP Member
Imagine you get a brand new Hermes Kelly and you wear it with a jacket that doesn’t fit you, Ali express leggings and a pair of shoes you’ve had for at least 5 years.

I’m done
‘This brand is going places’ hahah Lorna Wintour over here

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
What a weird thing to say !!! I’m from London and I’ve still got friends I met there years ago . Wonder who her Parisian “ friends” are ? In fact maybe the reason her “friends’ don’t stick around for the long haul is her vile narcissistic personality !

Attachments

Tbh, I have a feeling that the Kelly is a second hand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why? Because she always posts a least 10 pictures outside and inside stores when she goes shopping for shoes and bags at for example Chanel etc. And I cannot magine her not wanting to “flaunt” her shopping for a Kelly at Hermes 🤪 That would be her biggest achievement in life. She would snap at least 100 pictures from the process. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a second hand. Also, what kind of “coincidence” is it that she is standing at the balcony after a nap in the exact same moment sugardaddy is passing by with the bag? Filming it - with music? 😂 That is wierd.
Good point! That is so f*king weird!!!!😂 Do you think he texted her in advance like “ hey love I’m approaching get up get out on balcony and film me NOW” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Hej

I seriously can’t believe how I went from loving the idea of owning something from Hermes, to honestly finding it a little tacky. It’s beyond me how she can make even Hermes look cheap. How is that possible?! Everything she puts her hands on becomes less interesting and that much more tacky. I hope someone important from Hermes finds this Tattle thread and puts her on the no-go list 😂 Le Bristol and Hermes; you should have let this happen! 😂 (I’m still not convinced it’s not a second hand, her story on how they got it from today’s Insta Story just doesn’t add up.)

• Heart

quarantinequeen13

Thanks for the new thread ! 13 flew by.
This Sonja shizzle is hilare and hugely awkward for our talented and esteemed designer Lorna. And those 2 epic designers at ITS??
Oh this is shameful.
“When someone else picks the same designs from the China Tat Catalogue“

and then Sonja using Lorna’s pictures. Wtf!!
what an absolute shit show!!! And she outed her own self 😂🤣😂

We have defo heard so much less about this latest 'act' of flammables havent we, bad sales per chance lorna?

Also it is cracking me up that she has just listed all the places that were suggested on here yesterday, literally all of them. Hilarious.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It’s all bollocks, I doubt we will ever find out the truth. But of course it was all filmed like that to perpetuate the theory they have some beyond perfect life and marriage.

dont forget Lorna is a shocker of a liar. Only a few weeks ago she pretended the car had been smashed up when it actually happened on the same date, day and location 2 years prior. She will do ANYTHING to get attention and £££.

• Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
@Hej totally. I’m sure he’s caught up in it and is far from pristine but she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s taking the absolute piss.
spend spend spend all day every day.
I bet she’s absolutely vile behind closed doors, and that’s not factoring in her cheating.

c‘ mon John. Safe space for you right here.

There’s no fool like an old fool.
Imagine he came on here and poured his heart out 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'm not, said it a million times she is thick as!
The pair of them are vile. I just wish all these young women who think marrying an old man for money would wake up and get some self worth and respect! It's so depressing she is thought of as 'dreams and goals' for owning designer bags.
Tramps

Silly but it’s annoying me that she keeps saying she always wanted a Kelly when not so long ago it was a Birkin.

Attachments

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I met her in a that world too ..A horrible person..
I’m so angry and a victim to my phone I’m constantly looking on Instagram .. and when Lorna posted this I felt sick .. So I tried to reach out and tell her how I was feeling .. this is how the story went ☹😡😡

Then this ..😩
Now you’re a-blocked?
It was only a week or so ago that we had Chrissy Teigan sharing the loss of her baby. She’s so insensitive it’s unreal 😞

Last edited:
  • Angry
Well if all this is true she really is one filthy bint.
I’m struggling to imagine the kind of bloke that would fraternise with her.
If you’re reading this Mr Luxe, you really are a daft old bastard.
I just get the feeling she would be too lazy to get round to cheating with anyone. Also you need to have your wits about you for all the lying, ducking and diving. How would that fit into her hectic schedule of rolling out of bed at noon, endless abluting and sitting on her arse for hours on end playing with her spenny lotions and potions?

It is not even a high possibility but more like a fact. I know it for certain she picks from a catalogue.
The ITS bbc3 documentary clearly showed all the influencers choosing their pieces from a catalogue. I find it completely bizarre that LL tries to pretend she designs them when the documentary is freely available to blatantly say otherwise