Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
This is why she does it though, and unfortunately does well off the back of it because people are literally so impressed by her.

If she was someone who had built a proper business and grown it organically I would probably be impressed and have a more of a yes girl well done attitude but she’s a slob who has done very minimal except pull the wall over people’s eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

PT32

Oh how I’ve just laughed ...look at what I predicted for her A/W collection yesterday from AliExpress and look at what she says is on trend in Paris .😂😂😂🤣😂😅. Trust me I’m not lying 😂😂
She did say she was doing a matching skirt with one of the jackets...! Good spot

• Haha

Honeybee88

When she’s walking towards the camera on her latest reel, I am just imagining OMR scurrying backwards with his camera as she trots towards him 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ! 13 flew by.
This Sonja shizzle is hilare and hugely awkward for our talented and esteemed designer Lorna. And those 2 epic designers at ITS??
Oh this is shameful.
“When someone else picks the same designs from the China Tat Catalogue“

and then Sonja using Lorna’s pictures. Wtf!!

Attachments

• Haha

Bora Bora Local

I just can’t believe she posted at 10am (U.K. time) so 11am in France and said “oh I’m up quite early today aren’t I” .........ummmm mate, most people have been up for at least 2 probably 3 hours by that point.

Reactions: 16
Unless she’s now paying attention to who’s viewing and then posting on here.

But that is time consuming stuff that would eat into naps , ablutions and handbag buying ....

Yes you can block someone who’s blocked you. Just looked it up. The question is why 🤔
Maybe she's doing a Coleen Rooney and trying to work out who TL are! 🤣 she has very little else to do...

• Haha
Have a look on that website, this lounge set is on too - all Lorna’s pics! Ooh shit hitting fan time 😂🙌🏻
Love Sonja Morgan bit of a pisshead but is she's so funny plus she's been selling a clothing line for years and on housewives of New York where old Lorna the skank lush will never be

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s just projecting the philosophy and opinion that “an expensive bag” ( which equals wealth in her mind) makes life complete. It brings happiness. But does it ?

Her message is “ Do nothing, don’t work, marry a sugar daddy and this is the life you too can lead”

And that’s the error here. She’s thick as shit, talentless, and her message is dia.

Arguably, if people want to spend 10k on a bag that’s fine. Their money, do with it what they wish.
But do it with dignity.

Certainly don’t advertise this philosophy to a bunch of impressionable girls, the VERY same girls you’re flogging cheap Chinese shit to.

Truly sickening to fund and display her addictions like this and I’m sure she thinks our objections are jealousy, it’s not. I’ve got 2 in the loft I don’t even look at. 😘

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Speaking of odd Instagram activity -

Last week when I messaged the hotel they’re staying at from my fake profile as soon as they replied she immediately blocked me which suggests the hotel shared the message with her.

I also sent them a message from my personal account which she blocked me on ages ago.

I then got a notification that she’d followed me on my personal account from her private personal account. Very odd!

• Wow

miss trixie

VIP Member
Just been having a mooch on ITS Insta page. Someone called Shaughna has launched a range - I refuse to use the word "collection" as it's been vastly misused of late. One of the first comments I came to was "Do you buy all of your clothes from Ali Express". The word is out & spreading.......o_O😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m struggling to believe she made up the buying process, because it was so dull, unglamorous and boring I just can’t see why she would?

his monologue was hysterical though. He was like an accountant in a meeting about next months cash flow forecast

• Haha

quarantinequeen13

I just came across this post which is similar to what’s been said above. Thousands of people are going through silent struggles with pregnancy, fertility etc. Reading this post made me feel so angry and bitter towards Lorna’s disregard for anything. There are people suffering and she continues to demean the meaning of mother and child for her own whimsy. Lorna is a cunt. Imagine how this girl for example would feel after going through all of this and then seeing a warped filtered to fuck puffy faced dickhead staring at a handbag saying “mother and child are doing well” when so many actual mothers and children aren’t.

Sorry if this is an overreaction to what’s essentially a flippant instagram caption but I feel so strongly about it.
This sounds similar to my experience. An ectopic. Pregnancy after 10 years of trying, 5 months of clomid and 2 ivfs. Oh and breast cancer at 32 years old just for good measure. So yeah when you’re pumped full of hormones for your 3rd ivf and you see this bullshit mother and baby post it sort of gives you a rage like no other

• Sad

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
So it wasn’t a good time to open her Chanel when there was an explosion in Lebanon but Hermes is fine on mental health day? Which I notice she hasn’t acknowledged at all. She’s really has outdone her self on the scale of vulgarnes.

Never mind the dressing gown, the bag is worth more than her car!
Fair.
Her dressing gown is probably worth more than her car though 😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Oh Hermes.

This is like Daniella Westbrook and Burberry.

It’s likes she’s interviewing him as well. Prompting him leading by her expertise. She loves herself.

• Haha
  • Heart