Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Catslife

You’ve just reminded Me ... I thought Team Luxe’s first trip was to a perfume shop, to choose a perfume to remind them of their trip 🙄. Have we this delight yet to come ?? Or have Le Bristol supplied them with a bottle of ‘Musty , tobacco, rose’ alcohol with a hint of pleather and Chinese packaging ‘ cologne / parfum that I’ve missed ?

I’m sure that Pussy is better behaved than Lorna’s ..
Oops sorry she’s got a dog 😉
I have this mental image of a Charlie and the chocolate factory- verucca salt type meltdown tantrum over wanting a french hotel cat to OM ... 😂

Maybe holding out on the freebie being gifted 🙄

• Haha
Does anyone notice when she’s applying serums and creams etc to her face her fingers look weird? Kind of as if they’re not touching her face? I’ve concluded it’s something to do with the filter.
yes! the way she rubs her face annoys the shit out of me.Especially around her weird lips.

Happie

Good info.
I bet he tried for a Birkin and I’m sure Queen Baby would have wanted a bigger one too. Personally 28cm is my favourite size but she loves to be extra and carry a bigger bag that makes her look smaller.9
It’s also not impossible that he has had several appointments since their arrival and then Hermes agreed to inform the concierge when one of their options arrived. She could have decided to go for that size after being told that there are no incoming smaller sizes in a short order of time.

Just watched it for the first time in a while. God it’s blah blah blah advert blah blah. I’m also upset that she’s used a crappy Leonard Cohen rip off. I think she’s affecting my health now 😂

• Haha
I've just caught up on the Claire Chanelle threads and another member has pointed out that in one of her 2017 vlogs she discusses what happens when you buy a Hermes bag , appararently they put the orange bag in a large white bag so you dont leave the shop with name on show , plus Hermes don't sell to tourists.? This maybe in the Uk not sure about Paris

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She only started bleating about her circa BLM... so forgive me if I appear skeptical about this "friendship".
And it'll make her very easy for Yawna to discard.
Oh exactly. That’s what I was suggesting... A very aptly timed friendship that ticked boxes. I’m pretty sure she had never been mentioned before.

She actually doesn’t have any credentials though she’s not a qualified beauty therapist or dermatologist she was a make up counter girl and did some accredited short course. The thing she has on her website doesn’t even really exist. She’s another major fraud.
Ageee, I think she just got really lucky and filled a niche for the older woman/beauty advice that was there..

Its_Me

VIP Member
I was actually drawn back to this thread as a close man pal of mine was moaning that he took a bottle of ‘angel something’ round to a friend’s house and ‘weren’t impressed at all’ 😭
What!? You tried to leave us??? Where did you go? TOWIE thread? Lockie is back with Yasmin hun it’s over for us xx

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Her hair this morning 😂

Amazing isnt it that we weirdly never get those bathroom cupboard shots when shes at the manor flat... hmmm... wonder why
She’s still sitting on the Fukkin floor though .. in her rank pjs !! All those Different products how can she tell which one works and which one doesn’t !!! And now she’s shilling a brand that she has lived and used for years !!!! It’s her favourite brand ‘ FOR NOW ! 🙄

Attachments

Seriously ?!!! No .... this is her normal size which is ok. She should embrace it .. or decide to change her health regime. Instead she edits all pictures to a size she is not. I’m a natural size 6-8. My job is fitness .. but when influencers portray an image that is false, it simply horrifies me as it it gives out the wrong message.

It is FALSE advertising and needs changing. This is where young girls think it’s the norm. When it is not. Every single photo of hers she clearly has some form of body dyaformia. I understand she has eating disorders in the past. I actually sympathise completely with this ... however in an industry that will spit you out if you are not a certain size .. I believe firmly she is working in the wrong arena. Her over consumption of buying .. her issues psychically is a recipe for disaster.
It’s fake beyond belief and she is deluded or let’s say on drugs .. just to add a bit of bat banter on a serious topic

she has a very empty life. It’s all smoke and mirrors to create an illusion that all is well in her make belief vortex
Agree with all that but that specific bit of her body on the photo, to me, just looked like the bulge you get when you tuck lots of fabric into one spot. Not saying it is, just what it looks like.